Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Brazos
Originally Posted by szihn
Seattle is a living testament to the lack of action of so-called conservative courage.
Seattle is being transformed into Satan City not because of the evils of the left, but because of the lack of good actions from "the right".
Like dropping a glass on concrete; It was not the concrete's fault or action that breaks the glass, but the one that stopped holding onto the glass is at fault.
"To the rich man, Lazarus was part of the landscape. If ever he did notice him, it never struck him that Lazarus had anything to do with him. He was simply unaware of his presence, or, if he was aware of it, he had no sense of responsibility for it... A man may well be condemned, not for doing something, but for doing nothing."— William Barclay
The lack of the forceful agenda to do what's right is a guarantee of having to deal with all the problems of what's wrong.
Seattle is one city in a large state. So it begs 2 questions. #1 why was Satan's agenda paid for by the rest of the state and #2 Where are the real men in the rest of the state? Cowering behind the excuses "it's not my problem" and "I Can't do anything",---------------------------( but they do pay for and keep funding all the left's agenda.)
Bullshit.

Well Brazos, he above poster obviously has some applicable knowledge, and took some time and energy to support his view. Would you be so kind as to provide knowledgeable support for your brief excretory exclamation.

It's easy to sit in Wyoming and criticize. The one sentence "Seattle is one city in a large state" indicates his lack of knowledge of the situation or he is blowing smoke. Wyoming has not experienced the invasion of liberals YET. Get back to me in ten years and we'll talk about real men...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fight breaks out in Seattle's Lake City Ace Hardware

https://twitter.com/jasonrantz/status/1404880703062384640

I used to live in Lake City.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by szihn
Seattle is a living testament to the lack of action of so-called conservative courage.
Seattle is being transformed into Satan City not because of the evils of the left, but because of the lack of good actions from "the right".
Like dropping a glass on concrete; It was not the concrete's fault or action that breaks the glass, but the one that stopped holding onto the glass is at fault.
"To the rich man, Lazarus was part of the landscape. If ever he did notice him, it never struck him that Lazarus had anything to do with him. He was simply unaware of his presence, or, if he was aware of it, he had no sense of responsibility for it... A man may well be condemned, not for doing something, but for doing nothing."— William Barclay
The lack of the forceful agenda to do what's right is a guarantee of having to deal with all the problems of what's wrong.
Seattle is one city in a large state. So it begs 2 questions. #1 why was Satan's agenda paid for by the rest of the state and #2 Where are the real men in the rest of the state? Cowering behind the excuses "it's not my problem" and "I Can't do anything",---------------------------( but they do pay for and keep funding all the left's agenda.)
Bullshit.

Well Brazos, he above poster obviously has some applicable knowledge, and took some time and energy to support his view. Would you be so kind as to provide knowledgeable support for your brief excretory exclamation.

It's easy to sit in Wyoming and criticize. The one sentence "Seattle is one city in a large state" indicates his lack of knowledge of the situation or he is blowing smoke. Wyoming has not experienced the invasion of liberals YET. Get back to me in ten years and we'll talk about real men...
To your reply, one could post the same one word expletive as did you to szihn. What you have done is try to negate the person and say how easy it is for him - you provided nothing that counters his rather astute observations. Knowing that "Seattle is one city in a large state" is knowing a fact - it indicates knowledge, not a lack thereof. I can understand the upset and frustration of good folks who live in the Seattle area, but even if he were "blowing smoke" it would still be the kind that smarts(v) the conscience. Yes, the thinking and bad behavior of invading liberals has been a big factor - szihn notes the general condition - and I have a feeling that his critique of folks who did not stand up, who did nothing in the face of that evil, will continue to smart(v) the conscience.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, his one fact, “Seattle is one city in a large state”, is very misleading.

Seattle metro is in fact over half the population of the entire state. Dump in the rest of the I5 corridor and you’re probably closer to 70%.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Fight breaks out in Seattle's Lake City Ace Hardware

https://twitter.com/jasonrantz/status/1404880703062384640

I used to live in Lake City.

Hah!
I guess he meant it when he said to get out.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
CCCC, I don't know what your dog is in this (non)fight.

I'm sure szihn is a very intelligent man and is obviously well-spoken. I generally enjoy his posts.
But when he saw fit to call out people he doesn't know or have knowledge of, including me, as lacking courage and cowering behind excuses, my one word expletive remark was well warranted.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Seattle metro is in fact over half the population of the entire state. Dump in the rest of the I5 corridor and you’re probably closer to 70%.
True, it could be misleading if one were being super-definitive in terms of boundaries. I fairly well know the area from Olympia up past Everett - and have a decent grasp of what the "Seattle area" encompasses and where the Seattle mindset is in living color. But, regarding his "fact" - it is pretty much Seattle proper where the core of the rot flourishes.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by achadwick
I’m in Houston this week. Staying downtown. The homeless problem here is very modest compared to Denver.

Denver and it's suburbs are the azzwhole of America IMO.

I am no fan of Denver, but you CLEARLY have not traveled much..... Give me a fuggin' BREAK.

I'd walk through downtown Denver before Atlanta, Seattle, Portland, San Fran, Oakland, and a dozen other cities.

Get a grip.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner
True, it could be misleading if one were being super-definitive in terms of boundaries. I fairly well know the area from Olympia up past Everett - and have a decent grasp of what the "Seattle area" encompasses and where the Seattle mindset is in living color. But, regarding his "fact" - it is pretty much Seattle proper where the core of the rot flourishes.

The rot is in Olympia, Tacoma, Everett....Not just Seattle. It is prevalent and pervasive across the entire metro area. Olympia may be the worst of the bunch. Everett has had a meth problem for as long as I’ve lived out here (15years). The multitude of tribal communities are near universally cesspools.

Sadly, this rotten peach has more than one pit.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Ain't no such thing as a good city, no matter who it is run by, but definitely worse under Libs.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Denver went to sheit now that the democrats run everything.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by duck911
I’m in Houston this week. Staying downtown. The homeless problem here is very modest compared to Denver.

I am no fan of Denver, but you CLEARLY have not traveled much..... Give me a fuggin' BREAK.

I'd walk through downtown Denver before Atlanta, Seattle, Portland, San Fran, Oakland, and a dozen other cities.

Get a grip.

I travel often and Denver is well recognized for being an absolute schit hole. Including the suburbs.

The people are rude as fugk, high as schit, and smell like ass. There’s also a f a g standing on every street corner.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by deflave

Get a grip.

I travel often and Denver is well recognized for being an absolute schit hole. Including the suburbs.

The people are rude as fugk, high as schit, and smell like ass. There’s also a f a g standing on every street corner.

You just described about every large city in America other than San Diego.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Archibald Louisiana

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by las
Ain't no such thing as a good city, no matter who it is run by, but definitely worse under Libs.

Strongly stated opinion - clear - but possibly driven by limited experience/knowledge.

Originally Posted by HitnRun

I am no fan of Denver, but you CLEARLY have not traveled much..... Give me a fuggin' BREAK. I'd walk through downtown Denver before Atlanta, Seattle, Portland, San Fran, Oakland, and a dozen other cities. Get a grip.
I travel often and Denver is well recognized for being an absolute schit hole. Including the suburbs.The people are rude as fugk, high as schit, and smell like ass. There’s also a f a g standing on every street corner.

Looks like someone got a good experienced grip and opened his own actuality can about Denver.
Now, HitnRun - maybe you could closely define "large" - and then you might meet with some disagreement. Care to define?

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Just heard today coming back from campin on the peninsula, median house price in seattle is $870,000!! Just unbelievable

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by HitnRun

Get a grip.

When’s the last time you were in San Diego?

LOL

Just STFU.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
San Jose is a big city that is ruled by Dims. It’s pretty good now, but it’s going downhill. Hordes of homeless that the city panders too and their starting to get serious about Global Warming. No new natural gas hookups!

[Linked Image from ]
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Ok I will interject once more.

Brazos, Re-read this: #1 Why was Satan's agenda paid for by the rest of the state and #2 Where are the real men in the rest of the state? Cowering behind the excuses "it's not my problem" and "I Can't do anything",---------------------------( but they do pay for and keep funding all the left's agenda.)

So, am in hearing "I Can't do anything"?
Or am I hearing "it's not my problem"?

What I and everyone else KNOWS we are NOT hearing is all about the efforts YOU have engaged in to turn the tide in the last 20 years, or the last 5, or the last 1. or even the last 3 days.

Tell us that before you try to attack (as I said so many would would, ) saying "I can't". Or "It's someone else's responsibility."

Because [b]THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE JUST READ YOU WRITING![/b]

Now understand it's not an attack if you choose to see it as a learning opportunity. ALL wrongdoing (even omissions) can be righted ONLY once the actors admit they were wrong!

YOU can do something,
YOU should
and if you try and fail (as I have so many times)
YOU can face your kids and show then what you did to try to protect them.

I would rather try and fail that I would simply fail to try.

Last edited by szihn; 06/16/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As MadMooner pointed out, the HUGE population centers of King, Snohomish, Pierce, and Thurston Counties are the tail wagging the dog.

You don't have a clue what I and others have done while fighting the good fight, and you certainly won't motivate anyone by disparaging the efforts of MEN you don't have a clue about.

I don't need your "learning opportunity". See above.

As far as my future efforts are concerned, I think I'll just quit and move to Wyoming.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (16gage, 160user, 16penny, 1lessdog, 10ring1, 007FJ, 45 invisible), 2,901 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,491
Posts18,490,394
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.