-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There was a guy who got killed carrying in a Costco, if I recall?

I've never had an issue. Certainly wouldn't open carry in one though.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by srwshooter
wife went yesterday and beef loins were 29.99. i just bought one at krogers last week for 10.99 lb. i have a membership for one thing. hearing aids.

If you saw beef loin at Costco for $29.99/lb it was USDA prime. If you saw beef loin at Krogers (or anywhere else) for $10.99/lb it was USDA choice at best and possibly just USDA select. Apples and oranges. Also, if you'll note, beef has been shooting up in price everywhere, so what a piece of beef was last week has nothing to do with what it costs this week.

Mathew 22: 37-39

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by BamBam
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash
Costco is a Seattle based company with corporate ethics that reflect the Woke movement. I will never step foot in another and find it funny that many of you do and will continue to do so. A company that is willing to waste money to cook $hit in front of you and not give it out because of the plandemic should signal that really your just running around their maze like a lab rat sniffing for cheese. If you really look at many of its products (size, volume, wt, servings etc.) they are not deals, most times they are actually more expensive. Not to mention you have paid for the privilege to enter. F— COSTCO

Same Club is made for you.

Or the Salvation Army Resales Group

It’s just hypocritical and rather politician like to whine about the current state of our country and not hold these left leaning libtard businesses accountable because you like their cheap wieners and pizza or get 10 cents off on a tank of fuel when you paid $100 bucks just to walk through the door

I have never step foot in a Walmart, BJ’s Sam’s Club none of them.

Congrats.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They were running a deal on 2000W Honda generators there last week.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Clarkm
[Linked Image]

You know why schools and hospitals have the same sign?

Because they’re ran by idiots.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
When the boys were small I'd take them to the Anchorage costco after dinner to share one of their hand dipped ice cream bars. I'd sit the two of them side by side in the cart and bite for you, bite for you, and bite for me, repeat. it gave mom a break at the end of the day, and It's a good memory of two good little boys who are too-quickly turning into good young men.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Will they put in a gas station too? Usually at least $0.05 a gallon cheaper, many times more.

Costco near me sells gas for $.40 to $.60 less per gallon than nearby stations.

Easily covers the annual cost of my membership.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by smarquez
I live in bicycling distance from the original Costco in Kirkland WA.
Most customers there do not seem to be speaking English.

I do not enjoy being in there, but the wife comes home with good products for cheap.

Costco is anti gun. They do not tolerate concealed carry.

The owners of Costco are billionaires that gave so much to anti gun initiatives in WA state that we lost gun sales between individuals in 2014.
The WA law does not make exceptions for guns older than 1898. If there is modern ammo available for a gun, it must go through an FFL

Concealed is concealed. I haven't heard of anyone being tossed from a Costco over this. I carry all the time there.

I never go anywhere without something. As posted, concealed is concealed.

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Get ready for the remaining brick n mortar, mom n pop stores to go out of business. Maybe they will have greeter positions available like Walmart.

Mom and Pop stores actually went out of business in the 50s when shopping centers and super markets became popular. Every neiborhood had a Mom and Pop store, my inlaws had one for years, but during the late 50s they were forced to close.
Today places like WalMart and Costco are forcing many of the super markets out of business.

IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
[Linked Image]

Must be a Washington thing. I have not seen any such sign at any Costco I go to in SC, most recent visit being today. And yes, I was carrying.

Mathew 22: 37-39

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
"What they don't know can't hurt them."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Their return policy is insane. My wife has taken back stuff just because she didn’t like the way it taste no questions asked. We have exchanged furniture just because she wanted a change. We were up front about nothing wrong with it. No problem. Full retail credit 2-3 years later

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I bought a couch there about 4 years ago and the pillows have gone flat frome sleeping on it. I was looking at a sectional there the other day and an employee asked if I had any questions. I told him I'm looking for a good couch with quality foam padding. I told him the last one I bought there went flat because I sleep on it a lot since I had back surgery.

He said bring it back and we'll give you your money back. I said I can't do that its over 4 years old and it's probably my fault it went bad because I sleep on it. He said we don't care, if your unhappy for any reason we will return it. I still didn't return it because I don't feel right about it but I'm going to buy my next one there if I can find one I like.

Ill go out of my way to buy from Costco because I know they'll stand behind it. I like buying car batteries there too because if they start to go bad you can return them no hassle. The local tire shops will do anything they can to not warranty a battery but they always want to sell you a new one and take your in warranty core for nothing.

Bb

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by smithwr
Their return policy is insane. My wife has taken back stuff just because she didn’t like the way it taste no questions asked. We have exchanged furniture just because she wanted a change. We were up front about nothing wrong with it. No problem. Full retail credit 2-3 years later

no offence but that is just wrong.....bob

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I bought a couch there about 4 years ago and the pillows have gone flat frome sleeping on it. I was looking at a sectional there the other day and an employee asked if I had any questions. I told him I'm looking for a good couch with quality foam padding. I told him the last one I bought there went flat because I sleep on it a lot since I had back surgery.

He said bring it back and we'll give you your money back. I said I can't do that its over 4 years old and it's probably my fault it went bad because I sleep on it. He said we don't care, if your unhappy for any reason we will return it. I still didn't return it because I don't feel right about it but I'm going to buy my next one there if I can find one I like.

Ill go out of my way to buy from Costco because I know they'll stand behind it. I like buying car batteries there too because if they start to go bad you can return them no hassle. The local tire shops will do anything they can to not warranty a battery but they always want to sell you a new one and take your in warranty core for nothing.

Bb

this is being standup .......bob

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by memtb

Costco, has great buys, and their company named products, “Kirkland” are very good products! But, and there’s always a but........the owner of Costco is an Obama loving POS liberal! memtb

Costco is a publicly-traded corporation, with millions of owners, maybe even you if you have a 401k or other investment.

Be that as it may, if one chooses to avoid every business that is owned or run by Liberals, one will get pretty cold, hungry, and thirsty. Costco offers good stuff at good prices. That’s my criterion when I buy.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cra1948
[Linked Image]

Must be a Washington thing. I have not seen any such sign at any Costco I go to in SC, most recent visit being today. And yes, I was carrying.

Same here (VA stores).

What fresh Hell is this?
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by cra1948
[Linked Image]

Same here (VA stores).

Pappy,

I never noticed it at the Harrisonburg store, but that certainly doesn't mean it isn't there.

I still carry, I figure if I need it, store policy is the least of my concern

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I’ve looked, and not seen it. Ain’t asking. If they see my gun and ask me to leave I will, but considering the way our cart(s) are usually loaded, I suspect they’ll play dumb, until I’ve checked out at least.

What fresh Hell is this?
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

388 members (264mag, 160user, 22250rem, 01Foreman400, 257 mag, 2500HD, 33 invisible), 2,207 guests, and 1,038 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,508
Posts18,490,676
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.