Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Originally Posted by 700LH
After America voted in bammers not once but twice I doubt the world is very surprised that joeblow became president

Bammy didn’t get in on his own accord, at least not the second go round. Scorecard and Dominion vote manipulation was used in 2012 for sure. That’s why Hillary was so incredulous that she lost to Trump, she knew the fix was in, only this time the vote manipulation was defeated enough for Trump to pull it off.

YUP!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How long before even the Democrats have to admit the emperor has no clothes and gently ease him out?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
How long before even the Democrats have to admit the emperor has no clothes and gently ease him out?

Well, you are Democrat, you tell us.

Last edited by steve4102; 06/16/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
DINO, more populist like my Louisiana U.S. Senator John Kennedy.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Originally Posted by 700LH
After America voted in bammers not once but twice I doubt the world is very surprised that joeblow became president

Bammy didn’t get in on his own accord, at least not the second go round. Scorecard and Dominion vote manipulation was used in 2012 for sure. That’s why Hillary was so incredulous that she lost to Trump, she knew the fix was in, only this time the vote manipulation was defeated enough for Trump to pull it off.

This.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickt300
I wouldn't be surprised if the G7 people have a much better measure of Biden than we do. They are probably working out strategy's to take advantage of his dumb "woke" ass.

I think the same people who are controlling Slo Joe are also in control of the other G7 people. They are all doing what they are told. Most likely only Russia and China are not under control of the NWO.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
I might actually feel sorry for Biden in his current demented state, if he hadn't been such a sorry bag of bones his whole life.

Told my wife the same thing.

Elder abuse.

KH as POTUS scares me but I wonder if the real power people would change at all?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

RINO, stands for Republican in name only. Those that are basically Democrats in Disguise or left of center.

DINO, stands for Democrat In Name Only. Those that call themselves Democrats, but are in reality have gone so far left they have become full blown Communists.

That's what you claim to be, a Communist?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
RINO, stands for Republican in name only. Those that are basically Democrats in Disguise or left of center.
DINO, stands for Democrat In Name Only. Those that call themselves Democrats, but are in reality have gone so far left they have become full blown Communists.
Do you get your exercise by jumping to conclusions? If you would look back at some of my musings you would find me to be aligned with you on a lot of things. While conservative on most things that doesn't preclude me being populist, libertarian, and pro-union. The only party in Louisiana I hate more than the Democrats is our Republicans with the exception of our Senator Kennedy. If you wonder why I would dislike our Republicans check out Bill Cassidy, Bobby Jindal, David Vitter, Mike Foster, and Buddy Roemer.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Hey now. Canadians didn’t vote that pos into office. The city people did.
They tried to vote Bidet in here but had to resort to cheating to do it.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Do you get your exercise by jumping to conclusions? If you would look back at some of my musings you would find me to be aligned with you on a lot of things. While conservative on most things that doesn't preclude me being populist, libertarian, and pro-union. The only party in Louisiana I hate more than the Democrats is our Republicans with the exception of our Senator Kennedy. If you wonder why I would dislike our Republicans check out Bill Cassidy, Bobby Jindal, David Vitter, Mike Foster, and Buddy Roemer.
This is the main problem of Conservatives. They can't help but to cannibalize each other.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Fireball2
We better hope China or Russia doesn't end up in America.
One of them is already here. Calling the shots.

Beat me.

Yeah, they know who is pulling his strings. Same nwo Cabal Bolshies pull theirs. Soros, Rockefellers, Rothschilds. The illuminati.

And their lackey excrement. Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett, etc.

Personally I think Susan Rice is far above lackey status.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Fucking Faggot !

Shit, I was hoping we could laugh at some other fucking retards for a while !

blush

Ha ha well WTH!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

280 members (2ndwind, 308xray, 30Gibbs, 257_X_50, 1_deuce, 34 invisible), 2,215 guests, and 1,129 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,862
Posts18,478,591
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.