Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
The guys breaking the windows weren't shot because they were probably FBI. Four heavily armed police less than 10 feet behind a 100 pound unarmed woman and deadly force is necessary?

Yet all the federal buildings and court houses being firebombed by antifa required no response.

Like when the FBI fired on Levoy, chased him into an L ambush, and then shot him in the back while his hands were in the air. Many here were ok with that too. I don't agree with how some decide to protest but I wouldn't shoot them for it.

If a 100 pound unarmed girl tried to enter my home while 4 armed police were right behind her and at least 2 or more armed police were in front of her I wouldn't shoot her before she even got through the door. Obviously some of you would. Any bets whether it would be looked into? Especially if she was of a different ethnic group or political persuasion.

I'm not going to give it a thumbs up. It's not the local and state police we should be trying to defend.

Bb

Wasn't that OSP that shot LaVoy? While he was reaching for a loaded gun in his pocket? After telling the cops "you will have to kill me"?

I wonder what LaVoy was expecting to happen?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Sycamore
The guys breaking the windows weren't shot because they were probably FBI. Four heavily armed police less than 10 feet behind a 100 pound unarmed woman and deadly force is necessary?

Yet all the federal buildings and court houses being firebombed by antifa required no response.

Like when the FBI fired on Levoy, chased him into an L ambush, and then shot him in the back while his hands were in the air. Many here were ok with that too. I don't agree with how some decide to protest but I wouldn't shoot them for it.

If a 100 pound unarmed girl tried to enter my home while 4 armed police were right behind her and at least 2 or more armed police were in front of her I wouldn't shoot her before she even got through the door. Obviously some of you would. Any bets whether it would be looked into? Especially if she was of a different ethnic group or political persuasion.

I'm not going to give it a thumbs up. It's not the local and state police we should be trying to defend.

Bb

Wasn't that OSP that shot LaVoy? While he was reaching for a loaded gun in his pocket? After telling the cops "you will have to kill me"?

Evidence has come out that FBI agents fired too and then covered it up. I watched a slow motion video, with the audio overlayed and synched by an expert, step by step and shots were fired at him while his hands were in the air. The point he briefly reached for his side where they say the gun was in the inside pocket was right after he was hit by a bullet right there.

I drove that highway shortly after. Perfect spot for an ambush. You could still see the freshly cut tree branches where they cleared shooting lanes in the trees several yards back from the road.

If you're ever shot in the back with your hands in the air try not to reach towards where the bullet came out. If you do everyone will say you deserved it. Even if the first shots come whole your hands are in the air.

Don't worry though, the FBI is looking into it it's just that some of the video has gone missing and some evidence lost. They're just having a hard time explaining the angles of some of the holes they shot in the vehicle.

There's a lot more to it than what you'll see on cnn but even they covered the indictment of an FBI agent for firing on him early then lying to cover it up.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/28/us/oregon-lavoy-finicum-fbi-arrest/index.html

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 06/15/21.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ironbender
Putin does not assassinate anyone? He just had them poisoned with radiation and let that do the deed.

Maybe...but it would appear that the man has more interest in America than your current administration does...but then so does the frog in the mud down on the river bank.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Putin is projecting. that's the way things work in Russia under Putin.

Remember, Trump was President when Ashli Babbitt was shot.

Yes, it was his counter to accusations regarding health issues and imprisonment of the Russian opposition leader. Do you remember how concerned then American President was about what happened on January 6th. He disappeared from public domain for many days.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Putin does not assassinate anyone? He just had them poisoned with radiation and let that do the deed.

Maybe...but it would appear that the man has more interest in America than your current administration does...but then so does the frog in the mud down on the river bank.

crazyYes, his concern about well being of Americans is truly amazing.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by JSTUART

crazyYes, his concern about well being of Americans is truly amazing.

Fuck off turd.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 06hunter59
Originally Posted by hookeye
Wonder who has killed more, Putin or the Clintons ?

Suicided? I'd go with the Clintons.
Straight up killing/assassinating? I'd have to go with Putin. But not by much.......

Putin by a landslide. They falsely convict citizens of crimes they never commit and straight up assassinate people. I'm not dismissing the Clintons but they aren't even close to Putin. He's what the Clintons want to be.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Putin is projecting. that's the way things work in Russia under Putin.

Remember, Trump was President when Ashli Babbitt was shot.

Sooooo..... who's government was she trying to "overthrow" ?
Trumps ????

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Kenneth
I didn't care to watch the video again, but your buddy saying she was alone....uh-huh.

There must 30 people in that stairway.....The dudes with the base ball bats, and the shattered glass.....uh-huh. there was no threat what so ever......

GMAFB.

And at least 6 police officers, more like 20 people in total. Watch the second video and tell me that was a justified killing, if you do fuq you jackass.

Legally or morally justified? Morally for me the answer is no. Use of Force rules very likely allowed it.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Bb

Evidence has come out that FBI agents fired too and then covered it up. I watched a slow motion video, with the audio overlayed and synched by an expert, step by step and shots were fired at him while his hands were in the air. The point he briefly reached for his side where they say the gun was in the inside pocket was right after he was hit by a bullet right there.

I drove that highway shortly after. Perfect spot for an ambush. You could still see the freshly cut tree branches where they cleared shooting lanes in the trees several yards back from the road.

If you're ever shot in the back with your hands in the air try not to reach towards where the bullet came out. If you do everyone will say you deserved it. Even if the first shots come whole your hands are in the air.

Don't worry though, the FBI is looking into it it's just that some of the video has gone missing and some evidence lost. They're just having a hard time explaining the angles of some of the holes they shot in the vehicle.

There's a lot more to it than what you'll see on cnn but even they covered the indictment of an FBI agent for firing on him early then lying to cover it up.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/28/us/oregon-lavoy-finicum-fbi-arrest/index.html

Bb

Remember, the FBI has the info on Trump/Putin collusion.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
None of the cops there, or Capital Security, had mace on them?? It could have easily been sprayed inside the doorway, and cleared the whole area out as soon as the glass was broken. The Capital Security Officer's instructions were, it now seems likely, to wait for undercover agents to clear the way for someone to enter (by braking the glass), and then shoot that person dead.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by RiverRider

It's really simple, no need to get all dramtic and creative,

Ashli was the first person to cross a line that someone else decided shouldn't be crossed.

Enough already with the click bait.

You just MIGHT, if you were a reasonable person, ask why she wasn't simply arrested rather than executed on the spot. The woman was threatening in no way whatsoever.

Of course, such things may not matter to you.

edit: and by the way, this sort of thing is why I refused to sell you any reloading components...that policy will persist in perpetuity.

seen the video.
If you think they had the ability to arrest hundreds of protesters, you're kidding yourself....

And on ignore or not? TFF.

Flip the story line, Trump and his cabinet were on the other side of that door.

The tone of this thread would be completely different.

Don't even try to tell me different.

Sometimes quotes are impossible not to see.

She was ONE individual climbing through that broken glass. There was no one behind her. Don't even try to tell me different. Asswipe.

You are cordially invited to go FUCK yourself.

Actually literally right behind her were at least two cops. As soon as she was shot an officer armed with a M16 checked her and gave the shooter a thumbs up. Ashli was shot from the side as a straight on shot would have endangered the two police officers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxk8LOn-vk8

This one shows the thumbs up gesture

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/nat...of-ashli-babbitt-at-u-s-capitol/2821157/

Vicki weaver, Sam Weaver, the women and children at Waco…. They love killing women and children.

Like Schumer said, they can get you six ways to Sunday.

In the American Revolution, there were plenty here who supported King George's taxation without representation also. Tories.

Plenty can justify Cuomo sending over 6000 old folks with C19 from hospitals to nursing homes without drs or nurses or adequate medical equipment or quarantine capability to not only die, but to infect and kill thousands of other nursing home residents.

Hey, remember, it happened under Trump.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I was recently in a room full of Use of Force instructors and out of about 20 guys not a single one thought this shooting was justifiable.

People can jaw Jack about it until the end of time but at the very least it was questionable, and most likely criminal.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
None of the cops there, or Capital Security, had mace on them?? It could have easily been sprayed inside the doorway, and cleared the whole area out as soon as the glass was broken. The Capital Security Officer's instructions were, it now seems likely, to wait for undercover agents to clear the way for someone to enter (by braking the glass), and then shoot that person dead.

That’s a bit of a stretch.

I think what you witness in those videos is career law enforcement that’s never had to do law enforcement. And they schit the bed at their first rodeo.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
I was recently in a room full of Use of Force instructors and out of about 20 guys not a single one thought this shooting was justifiable.

People can jaw Jack about it until the end of time but at the very least it was questionable, and most likely criminal.

I figured you'd get on my ass for saying that was an absolute no-shoot for me even if UOF allowed it. Are you getting soft with age?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
https://www.lifezette.com/2021/06/p...demands-to-know-who-ordered-her-killing/

Putin Just Accused US Govt. of Assassinating Ashli Babbitt, Demands to Know Who Ordered Her Killing…

Russia’s President Vladimir Putin and Joe Biden will be meeting tomorrow if all goes to plan.

Leading up to the meeting, Putin sat down with NBC News, where he lambasted Biden’s admin over the January 6th melee.

Putin is now accusing the US government of assassinating unarmed Trump supporter Ashli Babbit, and he wants to know the killers name.

Here’s what OANN reporter Jack Posobiec tweeted out: “Two days before the summit, Putin has publicly accused the US government of assassinating Ashli Babbitt”

Two days before the summit, Putin has publicly accused the US government of assassinating Ashli Babbitt

— AntifaBook.com (@JackPosobiec) June 15, 2021

We don’t even know who killed Ashli Babbitt, and neither does her family.

But they’re trying like hell to find out…and they – and the American people – deserve to know.

Putin is calling for the name of the police officer who murdered Ashli…but more so, he wants to know who ORDERED the kill.

OANN’s Jack Posobiec posted this tweet: Putin: “Who ordered the assassination of the woman who walked into the Congress and was shot and killed by a policeman?”

Putin: Who ordered the assassination of the woman who walked into the Congress and was shot and killed by a policeman? https://t.co/jgW1rn6QAD

— AntifaBook.com (@JackPosobiec) June 15, 2021

Daily Mail reported on the NBC New interview:

Vladimir Putin has accused the US of ‘persecuting political opinions’ for arresting the MAGA mob at the Capitol siege, ahead of his summit with Joe Biden on Wednesday.

The Russian president was asked about his jailing of opposition leader Alexei Navalny in an interview filmed in Moscow last week before his meeting with Biden in Switzerland.

And he replied by hitting back at the US, equating the arrest of Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol with his treatment of Navalny.

He said: ‘We have a saying: ‘Don’t be mad at the mirror if you are ugly,'” he said. “It has nothing to do with you personally. But if somebody blames us for something, what I say is, why don’t you look at yourselves? You will see yourselves in the mirror, not us.’

‘You are presenting it as dissent and intolerance toward dissent in Russia. We view it completely differently,’ he told US broadcaster NBC News.

He then pointed at the January 6 MAGA raid on the Capitol, saying: ‘Do you know that 450 individuals were arrested after entering the Congress? … They came there with political demands.’

Putin also reiterated denials that the Kremlin was behind last year’s poisoning of Navalny with a nerve agent that nearly killed him.

‘We don’t have this kind of habit, of assassinating anybody,’ Putin claimed.

‘Did you order the assassination of the woman who walked into the Congress and who was shot and killed by a policeman?’ Putin said, referring to Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt, who was fatally shot by a Capitol Police officer as she tried to climb through a window that led to the House floor.

I’ll tell you what is a truly sad state of affairs – we actually have a Russian President who is standing up for Republican American citizens more than the actual elected GOP officials are.

The GOP is literally stone-cold-silent while US citizens, who are accused of trespassing are locked away in jail, with no bail. This is an absolute outrage, and our elected officials should be screaming about this from the rooftops.

We shouldn’t have to get the truth and support from Russia, for crying out loud. This is absurd.

It's really simple, no need to get all dramtic and creative,

Ashli was the first person to cross a line that someone else decided shouldn't be crossed.

Enough already with the click bait.

Question is, whose line?

She was murdered. Get it?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I figured you'd get on my ass for saying that was an absolute no-shoot for me even if UOF allowed it. Are you getting soft with age?

Your opinions on all things 4th Amendment are of no value.

You have no clue what you’re talking about.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I wasn't one of the ones who said Chauvin was going to walk. LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I wasn't one of the ones who said Chauvin was going to walk. LOL

That’s as absurd as saying OJ’s trial was predictable.

Or the officers involved with Rodney King.

Like I said, you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by efw

But curious on the double standard around here, People/crowds/riots should be allowed to enter federal buildings anywhere at will and expect no backlash?

Then asking Biden what happened, that's the funniest part.

There is a big gap between protecting rioters from prosecution as we saw last summer and just killing them.

Isn’t Biden the President now? Where ought the buck stop in something go like this? The question, whatever is intended by Putin, points out hypocrisy by our Federal government when they say “Russia is so terrible look what they do to their people” but then this happens, and is covered up. In this case Biden called Putin a killer to score “tough guy points” and Putin called him out on hypocrisy. Keep in mind that Biden’s AG won’t even reveal the identity of the officer involved. When it’s to the D’s advantage the officers’ identities are public knowledge before an investigation can even occur. It’s now been 5 months since this event occurred.

You’re either obfuscating or you’re obtuse maybe both of these points of differentiation are goin in over your head.

All valid points, but you're reading into this way deeper than I was,

I said "click bait" The very word "assassination" in the subject line to me is misleading, very misleading,

If she was 'assassinated', then we have very different ideas on the definition of assassination,

she wasn't assassinated, its wasn't a hit, it wasn't murder... A citizen crossed a Federal line that wasn't meant to be crossed and actions were taken by a Federal security detail who were likely instructed and trained in what to do and when to do it.

I don't like what happened, sad deal.....but the everyday mantra around here is "actions have consequences" Somehow this case is different I guess.

Later.

Please expand on the lines crossed / not crossed last summer..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

177 members (2500HD, 3dtestify, 325wsm1, 280ACKIMP, 007FJ, 1badf350, 15 invisible), 12,439 guests, and 1,090 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,338
Posts18,546,276
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.