Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Diesel Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
But we Americans don't know for sure.

Obviously biden is just a puppet dancing on a string. The foreign leaders know who is behind the curtain through their intelligence agencies yet we as citizens are left to speculate.

Watching the G7 leaders glad hand and backslap little joe to keep up the charade is humiliating and embarrassing. As he struggles to hear through his earpiece what his handlers response is to the question, he can't even act convincingly that it is his own answer. He is not even sure why he is there and who these people might be. I liken joe in wonderland to an escapee from the Alzheimer's ward. That this dimwit is our president is a nightmare that never ends. Fixing the damage this guy is doing will take heroic efforts to correct.

Americans are seen as fools for allowing this to happen and it is elder abuse to allow it to continue. But kammy would be even worse and we can't blame her lack of a brain on dementia. And behind her is evil so deep we don't dare go there. Yeah were talking piglosi.

Europe is so damn happy that they have the old gang back together they acted like little kids getting a pony as a present. Their glee is a reminder of the lessons of three little pigs. Will it be Russia or China that blows their house down?

Whoever is telling little old joe what to have as his policy positions must hate this country bitterly. This fight is going to be epic.

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I wouldn't be surprised if the G7 people have a much better measure of Biden than we do. They are probably working out strategy's to take advantage of his dumb "woke" ass.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We better hope China or Russia doesn't end up in America.

LOL
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
America ... bought and paid for

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
One of them is already here. Calling the shots.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rickt300
I wouldn't be surprised if the G7 people have a much better measure of Biden than we do. They are probably working out strategy's to take advantage of his dumb "woke" ass.

Naw, Biden just confuses "them" as they now need to cypher out who is actually in charge so as to get their share of the US Trillion dollar spending pie

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After America voted in bammers not once but twice I doubt the world is very surprised that joeblow became president

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Bidet is just a rubber stamper at this point. It would be interesting to see who the puppet masters really are. I think everyone other than Trump sense at least Bush Sr has had someone pulling their strings. Just not to this degree.

I'm not sure things would be any different with Kamel toe in there. But who knows maybe she'll set her own agenda and the military will replace all batteries with solar.

Bb

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm pretty sure everyone knows Obama is the one pulling the strings behind the curtain. I've even read articles about his political organization paying an army of trolls on facebook and other social media . If you go on the facebook political pages like IJR, or Breitbart, you will see as soon as Biden or Harris are cast in a bad light in a discussion, the trolls come out of the woodwork and say the stupidest lies ever....

What do you think Obama meant when he said "I'll have more flexibility after the election".... ?

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hastings

Beat me.

Yeah, they know who is pulling his strings. Same nwo Cabal Bolshies pull theirs. Soros, Rockefellers, Rothschilds. The illuminati.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sheister
I'm pretty sure everyone knows Obama is the one pulling the strings behind the curtain. I've even read articles about his political organization paying an army of trolls on facebook and other social media . If you go on the facebook political pages like IJR, or Breitbart, you will see as soon as Biden or Harris are cast in a bad light in a discussion, the trolls come out of the woodwork and say the stupidest lies ever....

What do you think Obama meant when he said "I'll have more flexibility after the election".... ?

A dozen Obama's couldn't run a McDonald's.

Follow the money.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
not to worry,biden will slip up and tell us who the big guy is.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'm pretty sure everyone knows Obama is the one pulling the strings behind the curtain.

Obama himself was just a puppet. He is most likely involved, be he isn't the puppet Master.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Good post - and spot on.. The MSM's editing skills are quite evident in the very limited videos aired showing Demented Joe appearing cognizant for a few seconds.. But last night's Dan Ball's show on OAN showed a REAL video of a reporter asking D.J. a question and the resulting 30-40 seconds of near silence as he tried to not only understand the question but then how to find a thought in that vacuum of a brain so he could respond..

That video truly showed how far GONE his mental acuity really is. I seriously cannot believe he'll survive in that office more than another 4-6 months; surely to be replaced by the HO before Christmas..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Beat me.

Yeah, they know who is pulling his strings. Same nwo Cabal Bolshies pull theirs. Soros, Rockefellers, Rothschilds. The illuminati.

And their lackey excrement. Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett, etc.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Diesel Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Originally Posted by steve4102
I'm pretty sure everyone knows Obama is the one pulling the strings behind the curtain.

Obama himself was just a puppet. He is most likely involved, be he isn't the puppet Master.

Agree

Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Beat me.

And their lackey excrement. Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett, etc.

Agree

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I might actually feel sorry for Biden in his current demented state, if he hadn't been such a sorry bag of bones his whole life.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 700LH
After America voted in bammers not once but twice I doubt the world is very surprised that joeblow became president

Bammy didn’t get in on his own accord, at least not the second go round. Scorecard and Dominion vote manipulation was used in 2012 for sure. That’s why Hillary was so incredulous that she lost to Trump, she knew the fix was in, only this time the vote manipulation was defeated enough for Trump to pull it off.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Fucking Faggot !

Shit, I was hoping we could laugh at some other fucking retards for a while !

blush

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

198 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 45_100, 35 invisible), 2,241 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,702
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.