Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I just called corporate and told the lady answering that I'm less than happy with the commercial they're running where the pink-haired soccer dyke kicks balls into the faces of white males.

I got "well, aren't you bigoted". Left her with the "C" word. Screw these corporations and their social warfare.

Here's their phone number for any other bigots here to chime in.

1-203-877-4281

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I wish companies would just shut up about the social justice, political crap and sell their merchandise. Subway's another one I won't be going to anymore.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rainshot
I wish companies would just shut up about the social justice, political crap and sell their merchandise. Subway's another one I won't be going to anymore.

Call and tell them that. wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I had a woman, State Farm agent, call me about changing my shop and truck insurance over to them, because they were discounting a couple of plans, after a couple minutes of listening to her little speech, I interrupted her , and told here that she had made some kind of mistake, and she asked what she had missed, I told her, I was a white guy, she asked what that had to do with insurance, and I told her I had seen their commercials on tv and it was clear that the only ones they insured, were black men and white women, and I was neither. She denied that that was true, so I reminded her that "Jake from State Farm" turned black and " bubba" had replaced, every other white guy in their commercials, and that made it clear to me, that I wasn't among their target audience, and I hung up ! F~ck state farm !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I don’t eat that subway crap to begin with. I find such sandwiches repulsive. But, I sure approve of luv2 Safari’s message to them!!!

And if they wish to label me as a bigot because I think their food sucks, so be it!!!

Last edited by kaywoodie; 06/17/21.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
most Subway outlets are franchised. I told the local folks that they needed to talk to corporate and tell them that I, and many other folks just won't spend a dime in their stores until this gay crap goes away.

Sam......

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I just watched the commercial online. It didn't seem offensive to me. I don't know the soccer player and don't follow soccer. She nailed a black guy with the ball in the first scene. I didn't get the sense it was a racial thing. A little corny for my taste, but whatever. I do like subway sandwiches OK but rarely go there. They got kind of expensive here and I really don't eat out all that often.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Just a reminder WMR, she was the one that got the women's soccer team kneeling for the National Anthem, because she was following the idiot that thought he was an NFL quarterback (sorry, my feeble memory cannot come up with the scum's name right now.)

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
They went from a male pervert to a female pervert.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Subway sucks! I can spend $9 for a sandwich, or spend same at grocery store & make a dozen sandwiches. Don't be a sucker.

Romans 5:1
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Subway bread smells like wet gym socks to me. I don't eat there. Fuuggin gross.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I called to complain and they wouldn't answer the phone so I sent an e-mail to corporate complaining, FWIW.

Tarquin
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by deltakid
Just a reminder WMR, she was the one that got the women's soccer team kneeling for the National Anthem, because she was following the idiot that thought he was an NFL quarterback (sorry, my feeble memory cannot come up with the scum's name right now.)

Not surprised. Corporate virtue signaling is pretty widespread these days. For myself, when I'm hungry, I just want lunch. Too bad the marketers always want to make a big statement . I suspect they are afraid of a boycott from some group or other. Sad it has to be so complicated.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Amazing how groids are so picky on food.
Spend more time / effort worrying about a fuggin sammich, than the genetic donor to their offspring.

Seriously.

Go freakin nuts because 8 pickles and not 7. Of course they eat it and demand a refund.

Always a fat black woman

I see em in line in any restaurant and I walk out because it always ends up a clusterfug.

Go to McCalisters or Panera......no groids.
No problems

Last edited by hookeye; 06/17/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't watch TV so no commercials

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I wouldn’t eat at that slimy shîthole anyway. Haven’t done so in several years. Not due to anything other than they just suck

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hookeye
Amazing how groids are so picky on food.
Spend more time / effort worrying about a fuggin sammich, than the genetic donor to their offspring.

Seriously.

Go freakin nuts because 8 pickles and not 7. Of course they eat it and demand a refund.

Always a fat black woman

I see em in line in any restaurant and I walk out because it always ends up a clusterfug.

Go to McCalisters or Panera......no groids.
No problems

Southern groids are allergic to dem “peeunkuls”.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The world's biggest sandwich chain says it's in the process of removing the chemical known as Azodiacarbonamide from its sandwich breads -- a chemical that Vani Hari, who runs the site FoodBabe.com, says is commonly used to increase elasticity in everything from yoga mats to shoe rubber to synthetic leather. It's used for the same reason in bread, she says, as a dough conditioner.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/02/05/subway-fast-food-chemicals-in-food/5236537/

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Hello, I'm Dorian, I use he/ him pronouns....Are you comfortable sharing your preferred pronouns?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (1minute, 01Foreman400, 1OntarioJim, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,567
Posts18,491,832
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.