Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Wives are just like kids, what comes out of them is what you put in them. (The junior high mentality guys can twist that around and I don’t care)
There are bad women just like there’s bad men, if you married a bad one you were being an idiot and married her for the wrong reasons anyway.
I’m pretty sure most of the divorced women haters on here are just selfish a holes who didn’t deserve a good woman anyway.

Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

---------------------------------------------------

Never been married never been engaged - learned early on - they cause me a problem - they're gone .

Thinking back - only one could have kept my attention long term - but I stupidly cheated on her . She never said a negative word towards my hobbies/lifestyle [street racing & boozing a bit] or anything else - guess I took her for granted - oh well spill't milk under the bridge .

[/quote]
So, you were too smart to believe woman.was made from.man and for man.

Most modern women believe that is a lie too.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/18/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by helidriver72
Wives are just like kids, what comes out of them is what you put in them. (The junior high mentality guys can twist that around and I don’t care)
There are bad women just like there’s bad men, if you married a bad one you were being an idiot and married her for the wrong reasons anyway.
I’m pretty sure most of the divorced women haters on here are just selfish a holes who didn’t deserve a good woman anyway.

Of course, thats what.99.99% of womens divorce lowyers say, and tell.their clients to say.

It results in.rich divorced women and poor divorced men and step fathers molesting and often killing the womans kids by the first so called pos she married

Then that.ends up greasing the hands of lowers.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
papalondog:

You don’t drive a white Tacoma do you? Saw a man and his wife cutting rounds above Drewsey last week

We were above Drewsey (Wolf Mt), but driving a white crew cab Ford 350 with a 16 ft trailer behind. Spent almost 3 days in the last couple weeks up there and did not see/hear another soul. Took down a total of 4 nice dead Tamarack/Larch.

Last edited by 1minute; 06/18/21.

1Minute
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by CCCC
By now, seems like I do - at least those I care about and invest time with. I would say that there are many, many things more difficult to understand than a real woman being herself. I would not have known this very well when I was young, but the outcomes of your relationships with women - and your understandings of them - largely are determined by the quality of your early observations and considerations of them. I have been very fortunate, and happy. 61 years with my wife and 60 with daughters.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Where is that Hollywooood sunglasses pic?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
It is better to live on a corner of a roof Than in a house shared with a contentious woman

Proverbs 21:9

"Successful is leaving something in better shape than you inherited it in. Keep that in mind, son." Dad
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
(Understand women?) By now, seems like I do - at least those I care about and invest time with. I would say that there are many, many things more difficult to understand than a real woman being herself. I would not have known this very well when I was young, but the outcomes of your relationships with women - and your understandings of them - largely are determined by the quality of your early observations and considerations of them. I have been very fortunate, and happy. 61 years with my wife and 60 with daughters.

Originally Posted by ironbender
Where is that Hollywooood sunglasses pic?

You just would ask that, wouldn't you? Here it is - engagement day, 1960.

Last edited by CCCC; 06/19/21.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Of course, thats what.99.99% of womens divorce lowyers say, and tell.their clients to say.

It results in.rich divorced women and poor divorced men and step fathers molesting and often killing the womans kids by the first so called pos she married

Then that.ends up greasing the hands of lowers.

"Step fathers molesting and OFTEN killing".........Like that is the most likely outcome????

Jesus Jag, you are one sick fugg sometimes.

And yes, I am one of those who are too fugging smart to believe women were put on Earth to be my slave for sex and household duties. If you want some nookie, it behooves you to make sure she enjoys it before and more than you.

Otherwise you WILL pay for IT one way or another.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
CCCC you are obviously a very fortunate man. I believe that fortune must have been self made. People generally make their own luck.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've been blessed with 2 really good ones. I had in 33 years with #1 when C got her. 12 years with #2. It's been a good life at home.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You don’t know and can’t appreciate what a truly good woman, partner and human being is until you lose that one.

When you look down and see it chiseled in stone then you will know.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
That’s just a great pic, C4.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
You don’t know and can’t appreciate what a truly good woman, partner and human being is until you lose that one.

When you look down and see it chiseled in stone then you will know.

Damn Toot, I feel a little shard of ice pierce my heart at the very thought.
Sorry for your loss.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wrongtime
I don’t think I personally know a married man who is genuinely happy.

I think people have a talent for arriving at a state of unhappiness whatever their marital status.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
For anyone that is still confused, this is what one woman looks like.

[Linked Image from julienslive.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
That’s just a great pic, C4.
Well, our girls love it - has stood the test of time and critique. Let me bore you a bit.

Who knew? The photo was taken by my father-in-law on B&W film as a simple last minute photo. We all were getting ready to jump into vehicles and leave Ocean City, NJ after a weekend when we got our respective parents together to meet for the first time - so they could know one another a bit and "decide" if they would give their blessings for a marriage later that summer.

All weekend, the parents were in a dither due to our short romance (9 months) and none of their kids ever having made such a decision and our both still having quite a bit of college work to do. They were still dithering until just before this photo was taken and so I had said, "that's it - if you all can't have a meeting of the minds, we are going to do this". They didn't say much - and the wedding wheels started to turn. Before Madelyn got into her dad's 60 Chev (pictured) to depart, she snuggled up to me and said "Thanks, I love you" and held up her little left hand with the new ring - and her dad caught the moment.

He was a fine person, as was my MIL, who later told me that - when I took over the situation and flat stated that we would marry that summer - she knew that everything was going to be OK. We lived 330 miles apart and I only saw M for one short weekend all summer - we were married in late August in her home church.

For our 50th anniv., the gang made a large 60s era movie ad poster - a movie called "Young Love" - with all sorts of silly sub-lines and this photo as the centerpiece. Maybe I can make a photo of that poster some time - it is a nice kick.

This little lady has been such a blessing to so many, and mostly to me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
You don’t know and can’t appreciate what a truly good woman, partner and human being is until you lose that one. When you look down and see it chiseled in stone then you will know.
O T - this is so poignant - touches very deep. I feel for you - and do not want to experience such a moment.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Great story CCCC. I too, love being married to a wonderful woman.

W. Bill

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Men marry women hoping they won’t change.
Women marry men hoping they will change.

"There's no schadenfreude like Hillary Clinton schadenfreude."
- Tamara Keel
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
16 years in for me and going strong make sure she cooks and cleans that was my 2 main points for a wife we have 2 wonderful kids as far as the a woman bitching that’s normal let it go in one ear and out the other and carry on they’ll get over it and find something else to bitch about to somebody else

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 48 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,666
Posts18,474,725
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.