Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Reporting from numerous sources says the border closure was made "in coordination with the US", so the US also agreed with the closure. Now, one can beat their chests, point fingers, or cuss at whoever they want, but the fact remains that the border is closed. If you wish to gripe about the closures, make sure you include the US players as well as Trudeau. laugh

Let the complaining begin! crazy

---
U.S.-Canada border restrictions extended until July 21

TORONTO (AP) โ€” Border restrictions on nonessential travel with the United States will be extended until July 21, officials said Friday, as Canada works to get a higher percentage of Canadians fully vaccinated.

Public Safety Minister Bill Blair said the move has been made in coordination with the U.S. There are growing calls in the U.S. to open the Canada-U.S. border for nonessential travel like tourism, but less than 20 percent of Canadians are fully vaccinated.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/u-s-canada-border-restrictions-extended-until-july-21

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
For sure Steve, the neither country has a monopoly on screwball politicians.

frown

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I like to make lemonade from lemons. I feel upbeat about 21 July. The vaccination schedule is going well. COVID is losing its hold on us. We are winning. laugh

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
What doya think, we dress like Tonto, and an Indian maid, and ride paint horses past customs! laugh

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Steve sounds like a young guy I heard the other day. He also felt Trudeau was doing wonderfully because he was doing just as well as Biden. Way to set that bar low, boys. He also felt that Trudeau's management of the economy was nothing short of masterful because our standard of living is higher than third world countries. Again, bar set low. Apparently, the debt will, indeed, take care of itself; just like Justin says.
Covid should have had no hold on us ever. It could have been mostly excluded from the country and, for those cases which did slip through, inexpensive and very effective treatment options are available. The airlines and pharmaceutical companies would not have done as well though and some travelers would have been inconvenienced. GD

IC B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Since the start, Trudeau and his group of inclusive misfits have lied repeatedly, then it has been real comedy covering up the previous lies. I dont think he has known the truth and I find him most disingenuous with his foley.
His FeFe hairdoo is an embarrassment to the entire Country, a real pos.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by greydog
Steve sounds like a young guy I heard the other day. He also felt Trudeau was doing wonderfully because he was doing just as well as Biden. Way to set that bar low, boys.

Ha,ha! I just caught my first one!

Did I say that either was doing well? ๐Ÿ˜„ No, I said,

Now, one can beat their chests, point fingers, or cuss at whoever they want, but the fact remains that the border is closed. If you wish to gripe about the closures, make sure you include the US players as well as Trudeau.

Are you so angry with the world that you will lash out at the first available person? ๐Ÿ˜„

I knew that the complaining would start. I also figured that someone would take a swipe at me.

Bill, you can beat your chest, point fingers, or cuss at whoever you want, but the fact remains that the border is closed. If you wish to gripe about the closures, make sure you include the US players as well as Trudeau. ๐Ÿ˜„

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by wabigoon
So, being double vaccinated counts for nothing?

Well......you donโ€™t have to stay at a government โ€˜selectedโ€™ hotel for 3 days, eat crappy food and pay $2,000 for the pleasure.......

Unbelievably incompetent......and dishonest

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its all Trudeau's fault lol laugh

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by wabigoon
What doya think, we dress like Tonto, and an Indian maid, and ride paint horses past customs! laugh

They would have to let us through. ๐Ÿ˜„

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'd need a two horse hitch for the boat trailer. laugh

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Or a wagon and someone with a status card. ๐Ÿ™‚

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
Or, for some politicians to get their heads on straight!!!!!!!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It's easier to locate a wagon and a status Indian. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
We had a meeting with our tourism minister and he certainly doesnt know anything about the border opening for tourists on July 21st. They moved the goalpost ahead to July 21st but Ive seen nothing that says it will be open for tourists by then.

Yes both countries did agree to close the border but anyone who has been following it knows that the US has been trying to get it open for the last few months. Congressman Higgins from New York has been pushing things hard the last little while.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Of course, but as you and others don't seem to grasp, both countries take the advice of credentialed individuals, not witch doctors, haters and unqualified people like Tucker Carlson. laugh

Based on what the advisory staff are telling both governments, it should be moving back to normal now that enough people have been vaccinated. 30 days or less. You really have to take up meditation and learn to let the universe unfold like it should. Barring another outbreak, look to the end of this month.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by yukon254
We had a meeting with our tourism minister and he certainly doesnt know anything about the border opening for tourists on July 21st. They moved the goalpost ahead to July 21st but Ive seen nothing that says it will be open for tourists by then.

Yes both countries did agree to close the border but anyone who has been following it knows that the US has been trying to get it open for the last few months. Congressman Higgins from New York has been pushing things hard the last little while.

Yes exactly.

Anyone that thinks Trudeau is doing anything based on science or concern for anyone but himself needs to send me a PM and we can discuss them buying a bridge from me. Number of options and locations.

All decisions are political, science comes later.

Of course we will hear โ€œhe is just trying to protect usโ€™

Itโ€™s interesting, those receiving a government cheque of some type are happy to say โ€˜follow the science โ€˜ โ€œ we are all in this together โ€œ.....

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Believe what you want. laugh Be happy that you live in a democracy.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Lorne
Originally Posted by yukon254

Yes exactly.

Anyone that thinks Trudeau is doing anything based on science or concern for anyone but himself needs to send me a PM and we can discuss them buying a bridge from me. Number of options and locations.

All decisions are political, science comes later.

Of course we will hear โ€œhe is just trying to protect usโ€™

Itโ€™s interesting, those receiving a government cheque of some type are happy to say โ€˜follow the science โ€˜ โ€œ we are all in this together โ€œ.....

You boys better be careful or youโ€™re going to upset your countryman Saddlebum.

Last edited by Springcove; 06/23/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kiwis and Aussies do it better.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

129 members (300s, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 257 mag, 35, 13 invisible), 1,531 guests, and 959 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,624
Posts18,474,071
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.