Send em ere!

I am MAGA.
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Hey! Bout time for Stubbs to show me a good time!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
On the other hand.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Stubbs sticky sweet, sounds about right !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Personalized potato chips! It's going to be hard to beat that.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Great job all around and thank you for hosting and sharing, Cheyenne!

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by diamondjim
Stubbs made it to Nebraska. Showed part of my shop at work, then the ride home. Kinda hot. Now cooling off the basement with BBQ chips. I think they named these after Stubbs. Watching the Opry tonight.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.
[url=https://ibb.co/bbzLmGb][Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Hey now! Love the pair of hooded mergansers! Yuengling, Stubbs chips and lever guns, too? Outstanding!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by wabigoon

And I usedta think Iridium was dense......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Great job all around and thank you for hosting and sharing, Cheyenne!

My pleasure, KG. If you are ever in the area (as far south as Denver), give me a shout.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Grand Tour continues!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
D
Stubbs and I had breakfast with the local taxidermist. Had to be sausage gravy pizza or course.

More to follow. I can ship him to the next person on Tuesday of next. The person that wants him next just PM me. First one to do so gets him.

Looks like Stubbs has been to:
Maine
Massachusetts/New Hampshire
Montana
Utah
Washington
Wyoming/Colorado
California

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Lloyd McCarter and the Honky Tonk Revival
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Still needs to come to Oregon.

LOL
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K

OK, looks like you and I are at a crossroads, of sorts. Either A., you're a half senile old goat and are experiencing the effects of your brain degrading into banana pudding, or B., you're trying to be funny and see this as a lighthearted game amongst friends. And if the latter it is that, but not for the likes of Jeff G., proven thief and shytbird extraordinaire. That you've not once addressed the issue directly and continue to play the dummy in the dark, well, to me that tells me all I need to know about your character. Now kindly fark off and take your diseased, broke assed dink of a northern pike with you. You don't get to be a part of this game now, or ever. To quote Walter Sobchak, "doesn't anyone give a shyt about the rules anymore?"

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
On the other hand.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Treble hook, tail snag?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

OK, looks like you and I are at a crossroads, of sorts. Either A., you're a half senile old goat and are experiencing the effects of your brain degrading into banana pudding, or B., you're trying to be funny and see this as a lighthearted game amongst friends. And if the latter it is that, but not for the likes of Jeff G., proven thief and shytbird extraordinaire. That you've not once addressed the issue directly and continue to play the dummy in the dark, well, to me that tells me all I need to know about your character. Now kindly fark off and take your diseased, broke assed dink of a northern pike with you. You don't get to be a part of this game now, or ever. To quote Walter Sobchak, "doesn't anyone give a shyt about the rules anymore?"

A solid thrashing for sure but it's dang lonely out on the prairie. Mebbe some slack fer the old geezer ???

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by diamondjim
Stubbs and I had breakfast with the local taxidermist. Had to be sausage gravy pizza or course.

More to follow. I can ship him to the next person on Tuesday of next. The person that wants him next just PM me. First one to do so gets him.

Looks like Stubbs has been to:
Maine
Massachusetts/New Hampshire
Montana
Utah
Washington
Wyoming/Colorado
California

OK, I'm stumped. I'm not above seeing myself as a dedicated, knowledgable and hardcore waterfowl hunter, but pic #2 has me scratching my head. My best guess is wigeon X canvasback/ringnecked/mallard hybrid. I've killed plenty of mallard X black duck and a few other hybrids with wig/pintail/other but your bird there has me perplexed. Help me out here, please!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

WTF is this about? You just dropped down a bunch of points with me on this post. WTH did wabi ever do to deserve this?

LOL
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

A solid thrashing for sure but it's dang lonely out on the prairie. Mebbe some slack fer the old geezer ???

I've extended nothing but slack and addressed him directly a half dozen times on this thread alone asking for an explanation. He's not responded once. Which tells me all I need to know, friend Denny. There come times in a man's life where he looks at what's before him and makes a call. On this one my call is, GFY Wabi900n.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kamo, you are treading on thin ice with me.

LOL
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

OK, I'm stumped. I'm not above seeing myself as a dedicated, knowledgable and hardcore waterfowl hunter, but pic #2 has me scratching my head. My best guess is wigeon X canvasback/ringnecked/mallard hybrid. I've killed plenty of mallard X black duck and a few other hybrids with wig/pintail/other but your bird there has me perplexed. Help me out here, please!

Redhead with some fading and an eye that either looks more red than it should because of the lighting … or because it was what he had on his table when he needed eyes.

Last edited by AKwolverine; 06/19/21. Reason: Removed extraneous
Page 19 of 46 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 45 46

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

727 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16Racing, 68 invisible), 2,821 guests, and 1,374 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,844
Posts18,478,277
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.