-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, that ought to be a level playing field.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In the easily measured grip strength, the top 10% of women overlaps the bottom 10% of men.

https://www.gnxp.com/WordPress/2017...would-be-at-the-10th-percentile-for-men/

But I don't care what is fair in the Olympics, I do not want to look at any transgenders on my TV or my computer.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Clarkm
In the easily measured grip strength, the top 10% of women overlaps the bottom 10% of men.

https://www.gnxp.com/WordPress/2017...would-be-at-the-10th-percentile-for-men/

But I don't care what is fair in the Olympics, I do not want to look at any transgenders on my TV or my computer.

More to the point...what sort of creature would look at itself in the mirror and be pleased with winning like that?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They should allow him to compete in a beauty pageant too then, I'd watch that.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The Olympics was entertaining to watch if the events were measurable, timed speed, best distance, greatest weight , best shot, highest score etc.

When "professional" athletes stepped in, the games became a joke.

In the events that were subjectively Judged, Ice skating, gymnastics,diving, politics made them a joke.

If you cant beat your competition, take the competition out...Tanya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan...Why? Why?

Now you can compete with an unfair biological advantage but doping is still banned?

Come on, Lets open the "games" to anybody can do anything they have to do, to win.

Last edited by colodog; 06/22/21. Reason: spelling

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Valsdad
The paper reported that some recent studies show power gained during male puberty can last.
My Bold

Do these folks even study basic biology? And history?

I personally could GAS if someone wants to change their gender. Whatever floats your boat.

But, we have waited to neuter Dandee the wonder whippet so that he would grow adult MALE musculature.

Exactly. Same with my male Bull Dog. I kept getting pressure from the typical sources about neutering him from the time he was a young pup. I kept telling them that I will only do so after age two years, so as to allow the full development of a typical male Bull Dog physique and bone thickness first.

Female Bull Dogs don't have this sort of physique and body strength. Imagine him competing against female Bull Dogs in a weight pulling contest.

[Linked Image]

I was told by a Bull Mastiff breeder not to neuter them until they are at minimum 3 years of age.

On the current topic what incentive do women have to compete in an event where they know they will lose to a "Man"?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

I was told by a Bull Mastiff breeder not to neuter them until they are at minimum 3 years of age.

On the current topic what incentive do women have to compete in an event where they know they will lose to a "Man"?

He was closer to three than to two when I finally got around to it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Now we're determining male vs female by testosterone level?

LMAO.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Hubbard lifted 628 pounds in two lifts to qualify in the women’s super-heavyweight division. She won a silver medal at the 2017 World Championships and gold in the 2019 Pacific Games in Samoa. She competed at the 2018 Commonwealth Games but sustained a serious injury that set back her career.

Poor technique leads to injuries. Her technique in the snatch will NEVER be right.

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Poor technique leads to injuries. Her technique in the snatch will NEVER be right.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Hubbard lifted 628 pounds in two lifts to qualify in the women’s super-heavyweight division. She won a silver medal at the 2017 World Championships and gold in the 2019 Pacific Games in Samoa. She competed at the 2018 Commonwealth Games but sustained a serious injury that set back her career.

Best of both worlds for the clean and jerk though wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Progressives are now going to ruin sports.

They ruin everything.

Every single thing they touch turns to schit.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND—100% totally female weightlifter Laurel Hubbard was forced to bid farewell to her Olympic dreams yesterday after a tragic accident left her with a severely lacerated testicle. Hubbard would have been the first transgender woman to compete in the Olympics.

The injury is not life-threatening, but doctors have advised Hubbard that she needs to refrain from heavy lifting for at least six to eight weeks as her injury heals. Obviously, that means Olympic weightlifting is off the table.

Hubbard was something of a controversial figure at this year’s games given that she was born a biological male and competed as a male weightlifter until 2013. Many critics argued that this gave her an unfair advantage compared to female weightlifters, but Hubbard says that’s ridiculous.

“Sure, there are some biological differences like bone density and muscle strength between the sexes,” Hubbard said. “But none of those gives me an unfair advantage in weightlifting, which is really more about finesse and technique!”

Hubbard said while she's disappointed she won’t be able to live out her Olympic dreams this year, that’s just the way it goes. “Sometimes your testicles get in the way,” Hubbard said. “That’s just something we gals have to deal with.”

https://babylonbee.com/news/female-...-injury-just-weeks-before-tokyo-olympics

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Special Olympics.

Gender disability.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
These days it is hard to tell the Babylon Bee from the AP wire.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
These days it is hard to tell the Babylon Bee from the AP wire.

What would be an interesting experiment would be to post these same satires on the Democrat Underground and see how many fall for it. They be like "oh poor girl, they should just cut that man sack off already."

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Liberalism is a form of mental illness

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
The Olympics are lost forever! No need to have Olympic competition, from this year forward! Sad state of affairs!

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Here are the +75kg women's records.
+75 kg
Snatch 151 kg Tatiana Kashirina Russia 2012 London 5 August 2012 [18]
Clean & Jerk 187 kg Zhou Lulu China 2012 London 5 August 2012 [18]
Total 333 kg Zhou Lulu China 2012 London 5 August 2012 [18]

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Now we're determining male vs female by testosterone level?

LMAO.

I guess that makes Democrats an all female party.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (338rcm, 1minute, 338reddog, 264magnum, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 69 invisible), 2,337 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,538
Posts18,491,481
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.