Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by AGL4now
Yes price please on a brick of 10mm ammo & specifics as to brand & gr. weight

My family runs 3 10mm semi autos so they can eat up a brick fairly fast.

You can pm me if you don’t want to post prices in an open forum

Pretty partial to the 180 gr underwood

Sounds like your shopping. We don't handle that, we leave that to retailers.

Wtf ? 🤷🏻‍♂️ You stated you had bricks for sale ? Is this an uncommon thing for people to want to know how much it costs & specifics to ammo before saying “ I’ll take it “ ? Or does it fall under “ if you have to ask, you can’t afford it.” ?

It’s because he’s going to ask like $4/round for it, publicly berate you for lack of preparation for an ammo shortage if you say the price is too high, and ultimately not sell it to you. He preys on the folks who are ignorant and will pay any price imaginable just to get some ammo, and would rather not expose himself by listing his prices if he can help it. Notice how he’s turned this thread into a sales ad? Where’s all the ammo? Don’t worry, folks, we’ve got super cub parts and heavy machinery.

It won’t be too long until he’s pivoting from those bear attack threads into either stories about penis sheaths or ads to sell survival gear.

Y’all will catch on eventually.

OK.........So.....let's look at this. Earlier in this thread AKMtnhunter said he finally found some 10MM and it was "restricted" to the purchase of "only" two boxes, they were Federal 180 gr. FMJ @ $43.00 per box of 50 rounds. (That is $86.00 per 100 rounds, or .86 cents per round and he was happy to have gotten it)

So how much is fair price for 500 rounds or 1,000 rounds or 2,000 rounds.......how much ?????

How much is fair price for bulk 9MM or bulk .44 mag. or bulk .40 S&W

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Men don't price another man's stuff.

Life is good live it while you can.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
If you plan ahead and are prepared you really dont have to worry about price in whacky times. Always have a couple years supply on hand,,,,,, and dont have a worry.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by hikerbum
If you plan ahead and are prepared you really dont have to worry about price in whacky times. Always have a couple years supply on hand,,,,,, and dont have a worry.

Wow that’s deep. Ur smart.

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I do feel bad for young shooters, that have not had a life time to stock up on reloading supplies, but anyone that was shooting during the obama years, should have known that the party was over, and many a wise man started to secure any supplies that they could get their hands on, of course the new found love of semi automatic weapons and the notorious 30 round mag dumps haven't do anything to enhance ammo availability for any of us !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Wtf ? 🤷🏻‍♂️ You stated you had bricks for sale ? Is this an uncommon thing for people to want to know how much it costs & specifics to ammo before saying “ I’ll take it “ ? Or does it fall under “ if you have to ask, you can’t afford it.” ?

It’s because he’s going to ask like $4/round for it, publicly berate you for lack of preparation for an ammo shortage if you say the price is too high, and ultimately not sell it to you. He preys on the folks who are ignorant and will pay any price imaginable just to get some ammo, and would rather not expose himself by listing his prices if he can help it. Notice how he’s turned this thread into a sales ad? Where’s all the ammo? Don’t worry, folks, we’ve got super cub parts and heavy machinery.

It won’t be too long until he’s pivoting from those bear attack threads into either stories about penis sheaths or ads to sell survival gear.

OK.........So.....let's look at this. Earlier in this thread AKMtnhunter said he finally found some 10MM and it was "restricted" to the purchase of "only" two boxes, they were Federal 180 gr. FMJ @ $43.00 per box of 50 rounds. (That is $86.00 per 100 rounds, or .86 cents per round and he was happy to have gotten it)

So how much is fair price for 500 rounds or 1,000 rounds or 2,000 rounds.......how much ?????

It would help to know the weight and type of bullet one is buying before throwing down ones hard earned cash.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Shelves at SW Soldotna are starting to fill up, a bit - same old crap. .17, 300RUM, 30/375, .416, etc. - You know - the stuff no one buys.

Didn't see any handgun ammo at all- maybe behind the counter?

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by las
Shelves at SW Soldotna are starting to fill up, a bit - same old crap. .17, 300RUM, 30/375, .416, etc. - You know - the stuff no one buys.

Didn't see any handgun ammo at all- maybe behind the counter?

This what I don't understand. I go to town once a year (late October) for supplies, rarely ever have time to visit one firearms store, and then the need must be urgent. So I really don't have a clear idea of what is happening in the ammo availabity area.

Yet........I keep reading it is somewhat restricted availabity.......clear up to, "Simply none available", or limited to one box.

And people are aware that we have ammo, which we sell to the retailers (but must be in "UNOPENED" cases. And people still only buy one box of ammo at the retail store, even if the quantity is "Not" restricted, they still only one or maybe two boxes.

What the "Hell" is peoples plan for two or three years in the future, given inflation of labor and raw material components. Where we estimate price increase of 24% to 31% assuming no serious supply chain disruption. Let's face the truth.......the manufacturers and retailers now know that ammo "was" grossly underpriced, and the public will pay much more.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Grab a beer, this is an entertaining and educational read.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...own-at-coffin-rock-part-1-2#Post16078745

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Wtf 🤦🏼‍♂️ It doesn’t matter what we think is a fair price 🤷🏻‍♂️ As we’re not the ones w ammo for sale. It’s your ammo for sale tell me/us what you think is a fair price & we can see if we agree. This doesn’t seem like it should be this complicated. If I said something wrong I apologize, I just was interested in buying a few bricks of 10mm depending upon type & price, that’s all I intended, didn’t mean to put you in secret squirrel mode.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Wtf 🤦🏼‍♂️ It doesn’t matter what we think is a fair price 🤷🏻‍♂️ As we’re not the ones w ammo for sale. It’s your ammo for sale tell me/us what you think is a fair price & we can see if we agree. This doesn’t seem like it should be this complicated. If I said something wrong I apologize, I just was interested in buying a few bricks of 10mm depending upon type & price, that’s all I intended, didn’t mean to put you in secret squirrel mode.
Been waiting for that answer for a couple of weeks now, to no avail.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

316 members (257_X_50, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 260Remguy, 40 invisible), 2,313 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,860
Posts18,478,581
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.