Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Jag missed his calling as a missionary.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Just curious, since several have mentioned Armageddon.

Where, in the Bible, is the phrase the 'Battle of Armageddon' ??????

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hollywood 4:20

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Muffin
Just curious, since several have mentioned Armageddon.

Where, in the Bible, is the phrase the 'Battle of Armageddon' ??????

The name comes from a valley called Megiddo. It's an ancient battle ground. It's also where the final battle when Christ returns to set up his kingdom on earth. It's all written about in the Bible. But that's why we have assigned it that name.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The phrase is '...HE gathered HIS forces at a place called Har Megeddo...'

Which is exactly what Titus' army did when they destroyed Jerusalem......

'...the Battle of Armageddon...' is a made up phrase! NOT found in Scripture.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Because Revelation 16:16 identifies Armageddon (from the ancient Greek Harmagedon, or Mountain of Megiddo) as the scene of an apocalyptic battle between good and evil, the name has become a dramatic byword for the end of the world.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I’d hate for any part of the story to be made up.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Because Revelation 16:16 identifies Armageddon (from the ancient Greek Harmagedon, or Mountain of Megiddo) as the scene of an apocalyptic battle between good and evil, the name has become a dramatic byword for the end of the world.

Didn’t Bruce Willis star in that one?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Rev. says that Har Megiddo is where the forces would be gathered, NOT the battle site...

Rev. speaks of the destruction of the Woman, the Great City, BOTH of which are the same thing, and the city is identified as '...the city wherein our Lord was Crucified...'

Rev 17:18
Rev 11:8

Last edited by Muffin; 06/22/21.

( . Y . )
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by milespatton
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I'm going to get off topic a bit. I see post that seem to imply the discussion of the Bible is not exactly welcome here and the words separation of church and state mentioned. I'd like to point something out. Many of you post as if you hate the direction our nation is going. I do myself and I lay that at the feet of people like biden, pelosi, obama, the clintons and others. We hate liberalism. As well we should as it is ruining the future of this nation. Some of you that share that belief don't like religion. That's you business but keep in mind the conservative Bible believing church hates this attempt to convert our nation as much as you do. These same people that want to destroy our nation are the loudest at claiming the separation of church and state. My point is lets not let the enemy divide us as good patriotic Americans. Lets stand up and fight them.

Here is a link about the separation between church and state.
Church-state This is not a law nor in the Constitution, but an opinion of a couple of the founders, but it is considered the right thing to keep Government out of religion, not Religious people from being in Government. Many countries in the past had State Religions and our founders wanted to keep that out on the US. Hence the part of the 1st amendment about making no laws concerning religion. Many seem to think it is the other way around, either from ignorance or just from having an agenda. miles

Well said. The people had the right to keep the govt out religion and free from govts interference.
It was incorrectly described as seperation of church and state in a successful satanic driven effort to get religion out of government.
At ome time in many places, one could not serve in govt if they didn't profess a belief in God Almighty.

Now, that term is used illicity to keep religion.out of govt and schools etc

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by jaguartx

At some time in many places, one could not serve in govt if they didn't profess a belief in God Almighty.

Now, that term is used illicity to keep religion.out of govt and schools etc

And you profess that to be a good thing? That a man can not serve in government unless he abides by your religion? I thought you claimed to be a CONSERVATIVE, a CONSTITUTIONALIST.

How about when your religion differs from the majority around you?

That is exactly the reason the 1'st was written. To prevent governmental endorsement or governmental persecution of ANY religion.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Just for a bit of clarification? Is my saintly grandmother dead and lying in her grave waiting for the second coming?
Or is she already sitting at the side of her beloved Jesus?

Your mortal body returns back to the ashes and dust from whence it came and your soul back to your Cre*tor who first gave it to you.

Ecc.

So the latter, then?

She must have been VERY surprised.

Not sure what you mean unless she was a saintly non believer.

There are 3 references listed in the Bible that address this. I just mentioned the one from Ecclesiastes.

Any references in the great book about obeying the government regarding useless masks?

LMAO
You trusted man dumb azz

The Book clearly warns about avoiding pretenders, liars and drunkards such as yourself.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Just for a bit of clarification? Is my saintly grandmother dead and lying in her grave waiting for the second coming?

Your mortal body returns back to the ashes and dust from whence it came and your soul back to your Cre*tor who first gave it to you.

Ecc.

So the latter, then?

There are 3 references listed in the Bible that address this. I just mentioned the one from Ecclesiastes.

Any references in the great book about obeying the government regarding useless masks?

LMAO
You trusted man dumb azz

The Book clearly warns about avoiding pretenders, liars and drunkards such as yourself.

Like pretending to not be a Covtard you lying dick weasel.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Ecc.

So the latter, then?

LMAO
You trusted man dumb azz

Like pretending to not be a Covtard you lying dick weasel.

With blessings, Flave.

The Tootster

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Correct. The actual spot Christ will appear is when Gog and Maygog are about to enter Jerusalem. the study of all of this is more detailed than most of us have the time to do justice by posting on this forum. Also I did not say the actual word was in the scriptures. I suppose you could make one up and promote it and some would use it. If you believe the Bible you also know this battle is going to happen no matter what we call it.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Correct. The actual spot Christ will appear is when Gog and Maygog are about to enter Jerusalem. the study of all of this is more detailed than most of us have the time to do justice by posting on this forum. Also I did not say the actual word was in the scriptures. I suppose you could make one up and promote it and some would use it. If you believe the Bible you also know this battle is going to happen no matter what we call it.

However, the writer of Revelation, said that what he was writing about was to happen 'shortly'.......... or soon!

I don't think that 2000 years is soon...............

Matt 24 - Jesus said that all those 'things', of MT 24,would happen to this generation, that is the generation HE was in when speaking. HE was talking PRIVATELY to Peter, Andrew, James and John and HE said that THEY would see the great tribulation................

Last edited by Muffin; 06/23/21.

( . Y . )
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
God's timing as opposed to your's.......

Ecclesiastes 8:16-17
New International Version
16 When I applied my mind to know wisdom and to observe the labor that is done on earth—people getting no sleep day or night— 17 then I saw all that God has done. No one can comprehend what goes on under the sun. Despite all their efforts to search it out, no one can discover its meaning. Even if the wise claim they know, they cannot really comprehend it.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
God's timing as opposed to your's.......

Ecclesiastes 8:16-17
New International Version
16 When I applied my mind to know wisdom and to observe the labor that is done on earth—people getting no sleep day or night— 17 then I saw all that God has done. No one can comprehend what goes on under the sun. Despite all their efforts to search it out, no one can discover its meaning. Even if the wise claim they know, they cannot really comprehend it.

Rev. 1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Can GOD tell time!?!?!?!?!

How can there be a blessing, if you cannot understand the language or trust the words to mean what they mean?????

Last edited by Muffin; 06/23/21.

( . Y . )
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

124 members (673, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 1minute, 29aholic, 13 invisible), 1,934 guests, and 918 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,941
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.