Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Three Older Men Discuss the COVID Vaccine and Aliens
Copyright 2021 - Stephen Redgwell

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Dave, Edmund and Ken

Older men know a lot of things. One of those things is aliens are to blame.
---

As always, Dave was the first to speak. He put his gun case on the floor and said, "I get my second shot next Monday. You two have both now, right?"

Ken nodded yes. Edmund sighed and said, "Yeah, but sometimes I wish I didn't."

Ken turned to his friend and asked what was the matter.

"Well, the first shot was okay, but I got kind of sick after the second. I went back to the doctor. He said it happens with some people. I wasn't dying. I just felt rundown and achy for a couple of days. Oh, and headaches on and off too. The doctor said..."

Dave interrupted him. "Which vaccine did you get?"

"Phiser. Why?"

"Well then, that's the trouble. Phiser is not safe for humans. You should have taken AlphaZeneca."

Ken looked at Dave and asked what was wrong with Phiser.

"Well, that particular vaccine was developed for the Reptilians. There are three different vaccines that doctors use to fight alien diseases. Those would be maladies that started somewhere out in space. See?"

Nobody said anything, so Dave kept talking.

"Humans, us, we can handle all three, but the best ones are AlphaZeneca or Noderna. Noderna was originally developed for use with the Greys."

This time, Ken interrupted. "Hold on! Hold on! What are you talking about? Reptilians? Greys? Are you saying that COVID came from space?"

Dave looked over his glasses and nodded. "I'm afraid so. When I was in the army, part of my time was spent on the other side of the moon. The aliens have a base there in the Tsiolkovskiy crater. After Roswell, when the US first met the aliens, we formed a secret partnership and selected American and Canadian troops do duty on the Tsi moon base."

Edmund looked confused. Ken rolled his eyes and said, "Well, that all makes sense now. I mean, I'm glad you explained that."

Dave didn't notice Ken's reaction. "Yeah, the aliens that come and go from the Tsi base pretty much do what we do when we travel. They have to declare the purpose of their visit, length of stay, and their customs people check their passports to see if their vaccinations are up to date, etc. I knew COVID was alien as soon as I heard the doctors talking about it on the TV."

"So tell me, Dave, if Edmund is all achy and has headaches, what does that mean?"

"Simple. You hear about people getting sick or even dying from the vaccines. That's genetics and the person's state of health when he or she got their shots."

"So there is no conspiracy from guys like Bill Gates or the government then?"

Dave just laughed. "Good God, no. Do you really think Gates or the government is that smart? I have been hearing all the crazy talk from those right wing radio and TV shows too. Who the heck is Pucker Carlson? They want to blame it on doctors, the government or big business. None of them had anything to do with it. The truth is, some COVID infected alien came to earth and spread it around. Simple. Since it was the first time, none of our doctors, and none of the alien ones, knew exactly what to do. We got "made in space" medicine for the first time. But hey, it's working!"

Ken slapped Dave's leg and declared the mystery solved. Then he started laughing.

Dave didn't know whether to argue or agree. He just said, "Well, Monday I get my second shot, and it will be all over."

The three stood up to leave the range. Edmund smiled and said, "Yep, on Monday it will be all over, Dave. It was nice knowing you!"

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
steve have you ever though about writing short stories ? πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
laugh I'll give it a whirl. Thanks!

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Steve does the stories quite well, Sam Olson could do great calender's.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
I do my best Richard. The forum has its share of whack jobs and there is no end to the inspiration. One only needs to read the COVID posts. πŸ˜„

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Bumped to keep it with the other story.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell

story telling or juvenile projection of one's own ignorance?

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

you failed . Good fiction resonates with the general populace. Yours was a self serving juvenile attempt

Perhaps revisit it and incorporate actual facts, hypocritical bureaucrats, actual science, current documented events, satire, in your storyline to reflect the truth.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thanks for bumping my story to the top! laugh laugh

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I do my best Richard. The forum has its share of whack jobs and there is no end to the inspiration. One only needs to read the COVID posts. πŸ˜„

So true.

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by ribka

you failed . Good fiction resonates with the general populace. Yours was a self serving juvenile attempt

Perhaps revisit it and incorporate actual facts, hypocritical bureaucrats, actual science, current documented events, satire, in your storyline to reflect the truth.

Steve's little story DOES resonate very well with the general populace, and it cleverly lampoons the current unscientific paranoia surrounding the vaccine and anti-vaxers.

For the anti-vaxers, anything that is accepted by just about every medical authority MUST be wrong. And, also a communist plot to destroy us as well. laugh

They conveniently ignore the fact that every provincial government and premier is mandating rules to limit the spread of Covid19 and is also endorsing these vaccines, regardless of their political convictions.
That includes Conservative Premier Kenney in Alberta and Premier Ford in Ontario.

So, I commend ribka for his multi-syllable vocabulary, but I don't think that most responsible Canadians place much stock in what he says.

Last edited by saddlegun; 06/26/21.

Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y

Why ?? I think most of us know the answer to that. You have set yourself up as 'king' of the Canadian section of this forum and cant stand to see a thread you didnt start be active. You have said many times that you dont think anything covid should be on here, so why do you read and comment on every one??

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Canadian Covitards just might take the cake. Make sure all you scared β€œso called men” wear your masks and get your shots. Laughing AT you

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by yukon254

Why ?? I think most of us know the answer to that. You have set yourself up as 'king' of the Canadian section of this forum and cant stand to see a thread you didnt start be active. You have said many times that you dont think anything covid should be on here, so why do you read and comment on every one??

Wow! What an angry and petty little man.

Steve contributes a lot to the Canada forum and keeps it going. Anyone else is free to start a thread if they wish.

I am sure that most here would disagree with your sanctimonious venom.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Springcove
Canadian Covitards just might take the cake. Make sure all you scared β€œso called men” wear your masks and get your shots. Laughing AT you

Yap, yap,yap! The yankee chihuahua barks. laugh laugh laugh

Last edited by saddlegun; 06/26/21.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 7 invisible), 1,407 guests, and 813 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,509
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.