A
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Springcove
Retard

Lol, seeing the replies you weren't wrong.....

The retards are the ones who went to the trump rally and the ones who actually believe the [bleep] that comes out of Trumps mouth.

He won’t be president again, him and his followers need to go away.

Trump is a boisterous, loud talking business man...a non politician...he don't take schit from nobody....he loves America...all his accomplishments of the last 3 years are more than any other POTUS in the last 50....that's a fact and that is why the Dems are constantly trying to tear him down...Trump is just what our country needed in 2016 and more in 2024....I'd rather have a POTUS that roars like a lion and get things done for all Americans than have a politically correct, smooth talking POTUS that gets NOTHING done.

Dems don’t need to tear him down, he provides more than enough Ammo for that himself with his lies. The election was his to lose and he blew it. He’s not coming back either, the sooner you accept that truth the happier you will be.

You voted for him twice? And you come here to trash him. Hmmm.

That is correct, I was duped by him 2 times, he would have been elected the second time if he’d actually shut the [bleep] up…but that was too much for him, he let the entire country down. [bleep] him.

GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Had to stop watching, it was just too pathetic.

Like you.

I know you are but what am I?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Good, Dumphouk.

You guys are hilarious and pathetic lol. All I said is trump is lying and you guys all melt down like the actual snowflakes that you are. It’s amazing but not at all surprising.

we'll prove it, he has been shown to be right each and every time, covid and meds that would help fight it.
So you must have proof to call him a liar, anybody can do that, put up your proof, or go back into your hole.
And as was said give us your original screen name.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Partsman
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Good, Dumphouk.

You guys are hilarious and pathetic lol. All I said is trump is lying and you guys all melt down like the actual snowflakes that you are. It’s amazing but not at all surprising.

we'll prove it, he has been shown to be right each and every time, covid and meds that would help fight it.
So you must have proof to call him a liar, anybody can do that, put up your proof, or go back into your hole.
And as was said give us your original screen name.

No he has not been proven right every time. The rally today was ridiculous, “Chicago is more dangerous than Afghanistan”, “trump was elected 2 times”. I think YOU need to go back under your rock.

Original screen name? I’ve only ever had one account here. This is it. Sorry to hurt your sensitive feelings but I believe Trump is a chump, grifter and liar.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Hey AkPenisBoy. Suns coming up soon. Get that meat wallet cleaned and ready. You got a long day of dong catching ahead of you.

IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Hey AkPenisBoy. Suns coming up soon. Get that meat wallet cleaned and ready. You got a long day of dong catching ahead of you.

You guys and your obsession with penises. That’s pretty gay of you. Notice who is talking about penises and gay stuff (hint, it’s not me).

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
AKPENDICK has spent five pages trying to convince people he’s a Trump supporter that hates Trump.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by deflave
AKPENDICK has spent five pages trying to convince people he’s a Trump supporter that hates Trump.

LOL

Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit is it??? Lol I’ve been 100% clear that while I voted for trump 2 times I no longer support him.

I realize that you are not a sentient being and don’t have your own opinions, but try to keep up with threads so the educated people can try to have conversations. Again though, nice try.

Also: “akpendick”. That wa moderately funny but reminiscent of that guy guy “stick”. Again though, good effort.

Last edited by AKPENDUDE; 06/27/21.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LOL

Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit is it??? Lol I’ve been 100% clear that while I voted for trump 2 times I no longer support him.

I realize that you are not a sentient being and don’t have your own opinions, but try to keep up with threads so the educated people can try to have conversations. Again though, nice try.

Also: “akpendick”. That wa moderately funny but reminiscent of that guy guy “stick”. Again though, good effort.

Stop whining you jobless bitch.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

LOL

LOL

HAHA!!! Calling you out is “whining”…”jobless” not the last time I checked. All you can do is call me names because you can’t make a real argument and as I pointed out before, it appears that you have trouble reading.

Being rude and illiterate is not a good look bro, maybe work on that.

I mean you have literally demonstrated that you suck at reading…READING!!! Imagine sucking at that hahahha

Last edited by AKPENDUDE; 06/27/21.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Another thread highjacked by feeding the trolls

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I saw it - totally classic Trump.. And yeah, I miss 45 too..

Oh no!!! My life is ruined now !
With any luck....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Trump did actually Do what he said he'd do when he campaigned against insurmountable odds. No other President has done as much in so short of time. Bush got us into Afghanistan and Iraq with no clear idea of what to do when he won those wars. Trump's Foreign Policies were working great and we were actually seeing Peace in the Middle East.

Trump, in fact Did win the election with a huge majority but it was taken away from him and the Proof is substantial and out there for anyone that has enough time to watch Mike Lindell's videos. As for the "Lies"; Prove it. Quit bitching and just come out with something to back up the accusations.

Complaining about Trump and voting for democrats is not an excuse, it's an alibi and a weak one at that. How'd Bill Richardson work out? Weak RINOS will defeat you every time. Look at Susan Collins, Romney, Murkowski and the list goes on. If you're a democrat just quit the constant carping and prove why you're views are so wonderful for America. Does it look like Biden is actually Governing for the People? "Build Back Better" has proven to translate to "Screw Everything Up". If he is can you actually point to which People he's actually Governing for? What has he actually done for America. How much do you pay now for gas now? Are we more independent with Biden or not, Prove it. Are your Taxes lower under Biden's boot? If we are Prove it. Can anyone actually listen to his meanderings and say he is cogent? Prove it or shut up.

The election Was stolen and we all know it. It is Proven. It is incognizable that anyone could or would think Biden was capable of winning this election and successfully leading America. He is an embarrassment to America and the human species.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LOL

LOL

HAHA!!! Calling you out is “whining”…”jobless” not the last time I checked. All you can do is call me names because you can’t make a real argument and as I pointed out before, it appears that you have trouble reading.

I mean you have literally demonstrated that you suck at reading…READING!!! Imagine sucking at that hahahha

Sure thing, PENDICK.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by steve4102
Another thread highjacked by feeding the trolls

Get used to it.

Kamala and Biden have proven to be such fugk ups that they’ll be in full force.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Pendick is mad!!!!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

LOL

LOL

Sure thing, PENDICK.

LOL

My dude, you do nothing but call names. How could I possibly take you seriously. Additionally, you are likely illiterate.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Rugies
Pendick is mad!!!!

I couldn’t be less mad. Go through thirst bread, look at the name callers and people who can’t even pose a question. Those are the ones who are mad.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Over 300,000 Viewers on Right Side Broadcasting and RUMBLE Tune in to Watch President Trump’s Rally!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...g-president-trumps-rally-speech-started/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
HUGE! Loudest Cheer of the Night is “TRUMP WON!” at First Rally of the Year in Wellington, Ohio (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-first-rally-year-wellington-ohio-video/

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

422 members (10ring1, 17Hunter, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1moredeer, 1badf350, 44 invisible), 1,502 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,988
Posts18,520,103
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.