Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
My first cousin received his first Purple Heart at Id Drang. having been one of the early advisories on the ground..

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Is that a Ruger Blackhawk he is packing? BTW, that gentleman's posture and look is one that demands respect and that real men can appreciate.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Vietnam is the main reason that LBJ was the second worst president in modern history after Obama. He active prevented our forces in Vietnam from even attempting to win which forced us to lose. The war was fought for no purpose except to make him look tough and make him money. This disaster disaffected an entire generation creating the idiots who support the Democratic Party today.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Americans fought in RSVN for all the right reasons. The domino theory wasn't a theory, it's just the Communists were bad at executing their strategy. Good cause, fought for the right reasons, executed badly by LBJ's minions. Of course, the South Vietnamese kleptogarchy didn't help a fecking whit.
Everyone who fought over there should be proud, and we should all be proud of them, and - while we still can - tell them.

It was LBJ who actively prevented our forces from attempting to win. He made fighting that war pointless and hopeless. He did this to make himself look tough but did immeasurable damage to the country. Typical Democrat.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
My first cousin received his first Purple Heart at Id Drang. having been one of the early advisories on the ground..

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Is that a Ruger Blackhawk he is packing? BTW, that gentleman's posture and look is one that demands respect and that real men can appreciate.

Yes it's a Ruger.. He was first deployed to Thailand then South Vietnam in the early years with multiple tours until his retirement,,. Thanks for the kind words he was my hero from day one..

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1936M71, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 160user, 22250rem, 48 invisible), 2,575 guests, and 1,390 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,709
Posts18,475,378
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.