Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
New Slogan:

Just Undo It.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Luckily I haven't owned a stitch of anything with the nike logo in it in over 30 years
They do just fine selling their schitt to the chinks and they ass hats that are "woke"
As well as being the official shoe of the NFL,NBA&MLB.
Nike is on my "official" list of major corperations that can go fuqq themselves

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
New Slogan:

Just Undo It.

😂👍🏼🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Maybe Colin Cap Capthedick can find a team there that will let him try out

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by saddlegun
I think that when your source is "The Epoch Times" that it loses a lot of credibility.

Let's not forget that "The Epoch Times" is a wholly owned company of the "Falun Gong" chinese cult.

The leader of this cult has expressed his belief that space aliens live among us and that gay people should be killed.

So, how much of this story is twisted out of context, or misleading, who knows?

And, let's face it. Practically everything that is made in the way of clothing and numerous other items is made in asian countries now.

I think that if you boycotted every company that has ties to asian countries for selling, buying, or producing items of one sort or another, that you would probably have very, very few companies left to buy from.

Sad but true.

Nice try, You stupid fugk. The Epoch Times is one of the most indiscriminate, neutral, fact-based media sources out there.

Stay out of the rain. You're so fugkin stupid, raindrops would drown you.

A very credible reply from a guy who wears a sock for a mask. laugh

The Epoch Times is owned by the chinese Falun Gong cult, as I said.
It is a very biased news source with its own agenda.
Indiscriminate, neutral, and fact-based? laugh
How could a news source owned by a cult be any of these things?

But, don't listen to me, and don't listen to the stuff that this guy is attempting to spoon-feed you. Instead, exercise a little critical thinking. In other words, think for yourself.

With very little effort you can Google what I said and confirm it, and then make your own decisions.

And, the use of childish insults and stupid remarks by this guy is about what I would expect from him.

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT
IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
I think that when your source is "The Epoch Times" that it loses a lot of credibility.

Let's not forget that "The Epoch Times" is a wholly owned company of the "Falun Gong" chinese cult.

The leader of this cult has expressed his belief that space aliens live among us and that gay people should be killed.

And, let's face it. Practically everything that is made in the way of clothing and numerous other items is made in asian countries now.

I think that if you boycotted every company that has ties to asian countries for selling, buying, or producing items of one sort or another, that you would probably have very, very few companies left to buy from.

Sad but true.

Nice try, You stupid fugk. The Epoch Times is one of the most indiscriminate, neutral, fact-based media sources out there.

Reality is somewhere in the middle. Yes, Epoch Times has very strong ties to Falun Dafa. No, the ET does not express the opinion that space aliens live among us and that all gay people should be killed. But neutral? Not hardly. If there's a way that the Epoch Times can interpret facts in a way that makes the CCP look bad, then that's the interpretation that will be the headline. Read all the way through the article, and you'll get "the rest of the story". But you'll get info on China from the ET that is basically covered nowhere else. The Left absolutely hates them, too. So they've got that going for them...

Just to clear, I never said that The Epoch Times ever expressed an opinion that space aliens live among us or that gay people should be killed.

Those ARE the opinions, however, of the Falun Gong cult leader and, as I said, he did state them.

And the Falun Gong cult does not merely have strong ties to The Epoch Times.

They OWN the Epoch Times.

Last edited by saddlegun; 06/27/21.

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Sad but true.

But, don't listen to me, and don't listen to the stuff that this guy is attempting to spoon-feed you. Instead, exercise a little critical thinking. In other words, think for yourself.

With very little effort you can Google what I said and confirm it, and then make your own decisions.

And, the use of childish insults and stupid remarks by this guy is about what I would expect from him.

cocksaddle, The truth is you're just a stupid fugking liberal troll. Trying to use deception and lies to change conservative views.

Google? Nig'ga please.

FOAD, moron. There's no "nice guy" here for chkunts like you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I own nothing that says Nike on it, and never have...

and don't plan on starting anytime soon...

Their crap is overpriced and made by kids working for pennies a day in some SE Asian SweatShop.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
New Slogan:

Just Undo It.

not by me....

My slogan for Nike has always been..." JUST SCREW IT".

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
wearing Nike.... is like smoking Kools and drinking Sprite....

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Seafire
New Slogan:

Just Undo It.

not by me....

My slogan for Nike has always been..." JUST SCREW IT".

Mo betta.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Sad but true.

The truth is the truth, no matter where it comes from. It's a wonder there's any truth seaping through with all you cancel chkunts working 24-7 to prevent it.

PS- Don't give a fugh what you think, say, or who's cock you plant yourself on.

Just die.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Torqued
Luckily I haven't owned a stitch of anything with the nike logo in it in over 30 years
They do just fine selling their schitt to the chinks and they ass hats that are "woke"
As well as being the official shoe of the NFL,NBA&MLB.
Nike is on my "official" list of major corperations that can go fuqq themselves

Torqued, I hear ya. Gotta be at least 30 years for me, too.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I worked for a company that made product for Nike for several years. They would come in our plants in Virginia ,North Carolina and Alabama and go over us with all the compliance BS like we were some Third World craphole. The stuff in China they just let slide. It was all a big show and nothing more.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MagMarc
I worked for a company that made product for Nike for several years. They would come in our plants in Virginia ,North Carolina and Alabama and go over us with all the compliance BS like we were some Third World craphole. The stuff in China they just let slide. It was all a big show and nothing more.

They're a bunch of hypocrite liberals. Wouldn't expect anything else.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
pretty easy to get behind boycotting Nike.

although I'm sure all shoe manufacturers exploit 3rd world labor to make them.

$20 canvas slip on's excite me about as much as any shoe now.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

Sad but true.

Reality is somewhere in the middle. Yes, Epoch Times has very strong ties to Falun Dafa. No, the ET does not express the opinion that space aliens live among us and that all gay people should be killed. But neutral? Not hardly. If there's a way that the Epoch Times can interpret facts in a way that makes the CCP look bad, then that's the interpretation that will be the headline. Read all the way through the article, and you'll get "the rest of the story". But you'll get info on China from the ET that is basically covered nowhere else. The Left absolutely hates them, too. So they've got that going for them...

They OWN the Epoch Times.

Cite?

And, don’t just say “Google it. I did, just prior to my post, to verify, “strong ties”. No source showed full, direct ownership of the holding co. by Falun Dafa.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

458 members (17CalFan, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 17Fan, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,827 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,388
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.