Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Professors say proper grammar is racist, perpetuates whiteness

Towson University recently hosted a virtual "Antiracist Pedagogy Symposium," according to Campus Reform, which "criticized university writing curriculum and programs for being racist and perpetuating whiteness."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/professors-say-proper-grammar-is-racist-perpetuates-whiteness

Well, when they declare spelling Rasict , I’ll setainly be off the huuk.

Last edited by steve4102; 06/28/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Only group that's been in America for at least 300 years and still can't speak the language.

Politics is War by Other Means
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Press '1' for ebonics, press '2' for espanol, press '3' for east Indian dialect, press 4 for english.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Press 5 for Fuuuck the first three!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
So fuuuking stupid and racist on it's face to assume that ALL black people speak in ebonics or jive or whatever they want to call it. Black people should be embarrassed.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Whoda thunk?

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This ought to make all those 10 page research papers a piece of cake now.

Unless making college students do those is racist now too.

My 17 pager on radial ice accretion on power lines was epic.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I just took the short cut...

They are going to call me a racist, because I refuse to kiss leftist or Black Asses...

I don't expect them to change to fit my needs, so why should they expect me to change to fit THEIR needs...

and hell, its just their current fad now... you know they will have another in 6 months...

and on the other side, why would anyone in their right mind, give a damn what they call you?

Face it, they don't like us, so why give a damn?

on the flip side I could care less about them also...

I've never expected a thing in life at someone else's expense, so why in the hell should I give anyone else something at my expense?

just more snowflakes making an effort to act their useless existence actually accounts for something, when its quite obvious it doesn't...

Name a WOKE person who has any worthwhile accomplishments to their credit....even one...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
All this time I thought it promoted accuracy and efficiency in written communication. Racist whitey I am. Gotta go check my privilege.

The way life should be.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I thought they've been saying that for decades already.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Ol boys they are doing everything possible to make it a.crime to be a white male in the United States.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
If they were to submit a paper USING ALL CAPS & smiley face emogi's :), I suspect it would look like a ransom note.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Professors say proper grammar is racist, perpetuates whiteness

Towson University recently hosted a virtual "Antiracist Pedagogy Symposium," according to Campus Reform, which "criticized university writing curriculum and programs for being racist and perpetuating whiteness."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/professors-say-proper-grammar-is-racist-perpetuates-whiteness

Well, when they declare spelling Rasict , I’ll setainly be off the huuk.

Translation:

"Professor thinks Blacks can't compete in the world so wants to make an excuse"

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So basically what these esteemed educators are saying is poc are too stupid to be taught proper grammar.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Rachel Jeantel also known as Jabba the Hut testified for the prosecution at the Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin trial. Her rendition of English was pure ghetto mumbo jumbo. You can still pull up articles defending her Afro dialect English which was hardly any known language except maybe in a Florida Negro underclass. One White lady was bemoaning the education system failing the poor girl. I believe she was about 18 or 19 trying to get through the 11th grade. Let a hillbilly get on TV and butcher the language a little and it would be a different story. His ignorance would derided, mocked, and made fun of. Probably be called a Trump supporter, and that would not be a compliment

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Im taking it as a compliment that “whiteness” means “ the right way”.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I thought they've been saying that for decades already.

You’re correct. Grammar, spelling, math, science; pretty much anything that can be graded. Grades too of course. No doubt kids from schitty ghetto schools are at a disadvantage when it comes to all that, but what happens to them when they go into the world and can’t communicate, cipher, etc? They fail naturally, but our lopsided system makes it very hard for employers to hire only qualified people, so they end up “carrying” employees that aren’t up to snuff at tremendous expense. Betcherass the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans and other successful economies ain’t suffering from that disadvantage.

The solution is to improve the schools, fire crap teachers, and provide extra help to kids that need it, but most of that runs against the notions of the teachers’ unions who think the way to fix education is to pay them more🤪.

What fresh Hell is this?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1936M71, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 160user, 22250rem, 46 invisible), 2,568 guests, and 1,391 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,709
Posts18,475,378
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.