Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
rj308 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
I am asking for info on experiences with sighting in Leupold Freedom 2-7x33 scopes. If not that particular scope, I would be interested in hearing about zeroing any Freedom series scope. I am specifically interested in tracking adjustments for sight in purposes I have a 2-7x33 new, still in the box and I am considering mounting it on a rifle to use. Hopefully I'll get some honest posts on this thread before stick comes along and destroys the intention. Thanks. RJ

GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I have owned 7 or 8 Leupold Freedom scopes and for my intended use they have been excellent. I do not dial these scopes other than during sight in and have not noticed any issues. Scopes offer generous eye relief and excellent clarity.

HeavyBarrel

" A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
G. Washington
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
It will work just fine and has decent optics, much to the disgust of the Leupold haters

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Who owns 7 or 8 Leupold Freedom scopes? Big Stick must be off the planet.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
R
rj308 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Sounds good so far. Thanks! RJ

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They are simply pieces of fhuqking schit,which you realized,before putting trembling finger to keyboard. Hint.

Brokedicks who only shoot their Imaginations and Pretend,will swoon same and HILARIOUSLY. Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am VERY "surprised" that a Drooling Clueless Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,is glued to my EVERY word...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You Whining Fhuqktards area HOOT!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Hint...........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
U
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
U
Perfect scopes won't adjust perfectly if not mounted perfectly to a perfect rifle. Use one shot method for set and forget hunting rigs. The method is as effective as you are performing the procedure.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
2-7x, 3-9x, 3-9x EFR.
All dialed right in and held zero
Still have the 2-7x......think maybe slap it on a Ruger American .450 BM

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Freedumbs are THE bottom of Reupold's bottomless pit. They haven't the innards,to either adjust as billed or stay put. Hint.

Not that I don't enjoy Drooling Dumbfhuqks giving same a whirl. Hint.................

R
rj308 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
I see stick showed up. I have him on "ignore" so I don't know or care what he says. From what I remember before I put him on Ignore, more shyt comes out his mouth than his azz. RJ

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

Pardon my consuming your EVERY thought,you Lying Clueless Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint..............

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Wonder who made 'em ?

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rj308
I see stick showed up. I have him on "ignore" so I don't know or care what he says. From what I remember before I put him on Ignore, more shyt comes out his mouth than his azz. RJ
Stick is completely useless. I've had him on ignore for years and very rarely click/read any of his senseless gibberish. It never changes.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Joan,

I REALLY "believe" you. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that exist,as you "get" to "shoot" your mouth and Imagination...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Stick is completely useless. I've had him on ignore for years and very rarely click/read any of his senseless gibberish. It never changes.

Yeah I put him on ignore a long time ago as well. Not because he pisses me off but just because who wants to read that same old dyslexic gibberish he posts over and over. It's like watching a retarded 10 year old say the same meanless nonsense over and over again.

Last edited by Willto; 07/02/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Willto
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Yeah I put him on ignore a long time ago as well. Not because he pisses me off but just because who wants to read that same old dyslexic gibberish he posts over and over. It's like watching a retarded 10 year old say the same meanless nonsense over and over again.

Dilldo,

I "believe" you too and points for being so flustered,in order to conjure "meanless"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You gals are assuredly a "rugged" lot. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

R
rj308 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
I thank everyone who posted the info that I ask about on Leupold Freedom scopes. RJ

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
I sighted in a 1.5-4x20 Freedom on a .270 last year. It's held zero even after being knocked around a bit.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1Akshooter, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 55 invisible), 2,408 guests, and 911 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,802
Posts18,496,340
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.