Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
In all of the hype and info we have seen over the years, the single most amazing number of all is: Of the 300 + ATF employees that worked in the OK City building, how many were at work that day?

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by cuznguido
In all of the hype and info we have seen over the years, the single most amazing number of all is: Of the 300 + ATF employees that worked in the OK City building, how many were at work that day?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thank you, Jaguar! I have been looking for John Doe #2 for 25 years.
After the bombing they found the drive shaft of the rental truck. It had a serial number. The FBI tracked it to the rental agency. They found out the date and time when that truck was rented. They talked to people who were in the shop at the time that the truck was rented. Then they made artist's sketches of the two men who rented that truck.

They made two sketches and released them to the public and to Law and Order. John Doe #1 was a dead ringer for Timothy McVeigh and is what got him busted. He was in jail in Oklahoma for a traffic violation, a deputy saw the sketch and it was all over for McVeigh.

John Doe #2 was described as a "Middle Eastern looking man." Looked kind of like an Arab. For a week, he was the most wanted man in America. And then, the FBI said "Mistake. There is no such man. Move along here, nothing to see."

I knew that was BS at the time, such a great sketch of McVeigh, and now, John Doe #2 "doesn't exist." I knew the FBI was lying, and now we know, John Doe #2 was an FBI plant.

Not an Arab but a Kraut. Look at the guy, not all Krauts are blonde haired with blue eyes, look at Arnold Schwartzenegger, kind of dark skin and brown hair. Also Schwarzenegger has that square jaw just like John Doe #2.

Thank you Jaguar, of all things he is a Kraut, and an FBI plant. The things you learn on Campfire forum.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Thanks Simon. MSM.aint got schiett on us.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jaguar tx,

You might consider Col. Craig Roberts books worth reading. He covers topics that you find of interest.
He has done in depth research into the Kennedy assassination and was the first non federal investigator of the tragic event of this thread.

http://www.riflewarrior.com

http://www.riflewarrior.com/author.html

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
After the bombing they found the drive shaft of the rental truck. It had a serial number. The FBI tracked it to the rental agency. They found out the date and time when that truck was rented. They talked to people who were in the shop at the time that the truck was rented. Then they made artist's sketches of the two men who rented that truck.

They made two sketches and released them to the public and to Law and Order. John Doe #1 was a dead ringer for Timothy McVeigh and is what got him busted. He was in jail in Oklahoma for a traffic violation, a deputy saw the sketch and it was all over for McVeigh.

John Doe #2 was described as a "Middle Eastern looking man." Looked kind of like an Arab. For a week, he was the most wanted man in America. And then, the FBI said "Mistake. There is no such man. Move along here, nothing to see."

I knew that was BS at the time, such a great sketch of McVeigh, and now, John Doe #2 "doesn't exist." I knew the FBI was lying, and now we know, John Doe #2 was an FBI plant.

Not an Arab but a Kraut. Look at the guy, not all Krauts are blonde haired with blue eyes, look at Arnold Schwartzenegger, kind of dark skin and brown hair. Also Schwarzenegger has that square jaw just like John Doe #2.

Thank you Jaguar, of all things he is a Kraut, and an FBI plant. The things you learn on Campfire forum.

FWIW Schitzenpanzer is Austrian.

MAGA
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I know. Austrian, Kraut, not much difference. Just ask Hitler.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LOL
To the point though genetically French and Germans are genetically the same or close enough that typical ancestry DNA test can’t tell them apart. There are obviously plenty of darker haired and skinned French so it makes sense some German and Austrians would be.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I would, but he hasn't logged in for awhile. Pears have been sent in multiple threads.

MAGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I've always thought there was too many strange circumstances around the Oklahoma city bombing. It's interesting that Biden was involved with pushing a crime bill he himself considered the precursor to the Patriot Act that was passed right after tge bombing.

I've always thought an idiot like Biden must have had some serious dirt on high up people to get the nod for Obamas VP. It was more than Biden being a great life insurance policy for Obama.

Bb

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If this information is accurate and the deep state was responsible for this mass murder,then this places in question every national tragedy in our recent history.

JFK assassination,9/11 ect.,ect.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

FWIW Schitzenpanzer is Austrian.

Lol

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
this is great stuff for the conspiracy buffs.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
this is great stuff for the conspiracy buffs.

It's difficult learning any new information,especially when it may disrupt or even destroy the world view created by the deep state controlled fake news.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
it's a given, that folks tend to believe the "news" they want to be true.

Sam......

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Yep, like the House Committee on Assassinations must have believed the WC was FOS too, as they came to the conclusion there was a conspiracy that resulted in the death of JFK but that they didnt know who the other parties were.

Somehow i doubt Jackie Onassis lied to her daughter as she lay on her death bed and told Caroline that it was LBJ who killed her dad. At least thats what Caroline said her mother told her.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/06/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
WAM Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
You know that feller on the grassy knoll? I still have the shovel…..

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Criminals are stupid. People who think criminals aren't stupid, complicate everything.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Yep, like the House Committee on Assassinations must have believed the WC was FOS too, as they came to the conclusion there was a conspiracy that resulted in the death of JFK but that they didnt know who the other parties were.

Somehow i doubt Jackie Onassis lied to her daughter as she lay on her death bed and told Caroline that it was LBJ who killed her dad. At least thats what Caroline said her mother told her.

I think it was LBJ. He was one evil SOB.

Bb

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (1234, 1lesfox, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 57 invisible), 2,411 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,378
Posts18,488,532
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.