Pope and Young is a great org. While many (or most) here are not bowhunters, you wont know about the 60 year old org for bowhunters. You would do well to look it up and when you eventually take up bowhunting, consider joining. An NO, its not just a record keeping org. Its a bowhunting museum org, a conservation org, a bowhunting preservation org, etc.

https://www.pope-young.org/

The 60th annual convention is just a week away so Im making ready my broadhead lethality seminar for Thursday morning.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Im sponsoring the Friday Night Recognition banquet as well. If you are in Reno next week, stop by and say hi.

I just got my latest edition of the Pope and Young magazine. Im happy to not only be a member but also a supporter of the org.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Then its off to the Raised at full draw youth bowhunting camp. Ive signed on as a corporate sponsor this this orgs effort to get kids bowhunting. Ill be attending the bowhunting camp in WI right after Reno.

https://www.raisedatfulldraw.com/Our-Partners

After that Its all about Africa bowhunting and prep.

Two days after I return from South Africa its all about the Wisconsin Bowhunters 80th annual broadhead shoot. Im sponsoring the nations oldest and largest broadhead shoot and on top of that, I secured more than $4K in prizes for those that attend to fling broadheads. If you are fortunate enough to live in the greatest of the 50 states (the birth pace of the archery deer license and season) borrow a bow and try your hand at flinging some arrows. Trust me, you will enjoy it.

Today I signed another NDA with yet another broadhead company to help them bring more pointy killing things to market and Im waiting to hear back on my patent submission of a broadhead sharpening methodology. Busy times.

Than its all about bowhunting once the middle of September arrives.

I dont have the time to chat here as so many of you do but consider rolling away from the computer and getting a bow and some arrows and take up the sport of bowhunting. If you need help do what many folks do and send me a private message. Im happy to help. Then, after you find youself addicted to bowhunting, begin the process of giving back to the sport. Its a great feeling.

Living the bowhunting dream

Your pal
The Adventure Bowhunter grin

(let the pouting angry comments begin in 3..........2...............1)

Last edited by sharp_things; 07/07/21.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,