Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Uh-oh.

Here go Jim the rope toker. Gonna explain how sucking dick is A-OK.

Lol

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
The Daughter was livid!!! Grandson came home from school with his school pics after they started school back up. Saw this;

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

They forced every kid to hold this sign. She was immediately on the phone calling wanting to onow why they forced kids to hold up the “Ghey”sign??? ( I don’t know if the word she used was that nice). She was upset to say the least.

Now before all the people’s pink troll phag brigade get their panties in a wad, you can just stop there. You can call me whatever you want,,, I don’t care. So there is no use posting your smartasstical little quibs.

Just go find another thread.

What is it about the sign that you find offensive?

The fact they had NO CHOICE, and had to hold it!!!! Grandson said we had to hold sign. His words.

I have no words, my voice is in my sword!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The Daughter was livid!!! Grandson came home from school with his school pics after they started school back up. Saw this;

They forced every kid to hold this sign. She was immediately on the phone calling wanting to onow why they forced kids to hold up the “Ghey”sign??? ( I don’t know if the word she used was that nice). She was upset to say the least.

Now before all the people’s pink troll phag brigade get their panties in a wad, you can just stop there. You can call me whatever you want,,, I don’t care. So there is no use posting your smartasstical little quibs.

Where did K-Wood say that HE found it offensive?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This topic is why there are a couple of "fabulous flamers" who scan the Campfire that hate the preachers that I post. It's politically correct to hate christians who believe the Bible, but not the sodomite rapists who burn down churches, or Bi's who threaten to burn preachers with gasoline while they are sleeping.
That gets applause from the gangs. When I see this group of ph a g s singing, I think of what it looked like outside Lot's house.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

The fact they had NO CHOICE, and had to hold it!!!! Grandson said we had to hold sign. His words.

I have no words, my voice is in my sword!

So it had nothing to do with the promotion of homosexuality? They just didn't want to hold a sign that said to be kind to others?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This topic is why there are a couple of "fabulous flamers" who scan the Campfire that hate the preachers that I post. It's politically correct to hate christians who believe the Bible, but not the sodomite rapists who burn down churches, or Bi's who threaten to burn preachers with gasoline while they are sleeping.
That gets applause from the gangs. When I see this group of ph a g s singing, I think of what it looked like outside Lot's house.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by deflave
Uh-oh.

Lol

An accurate prediction.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Uh-oh.

Lol

I just don't think that you should feel guilty about it

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tyrone

DO NOT FALL FOR THE LIE! IT IS A BEHAVIOR AND NOTHING MORE!

The Fire never ceases to amaze....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I wonder how they came to be so bold? (((Who))) taught them how to slide the Overton window?

What confuses me is what the song they are singing has to do with what the guy is saying. They are singing about changing the mindset of the next generation to be more accepting of people and the guy talks about how male pediophiles who molest boys are gay. No offense to the ignorant people on here but duh. I bet you in the case of a male pediophiles who molest girls, they will find that they are heterosexual. I even bet the same could be said of the female pediophiles who molest boys, I may have this all wrong but I was thinking pediophilia was wrong regardless of whether it was homosexual or heterosexual in nature.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

The bitchute link has some commentary over it, but includes plenty enough of the original video to make the point. Basically, a choir of gay males singing a chorus about convincing everyone's kids to want a San Francisco Treat over and over.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I may have this all wrong but I was thinking pediophilia was wrong regardless of whether it was homosexual or heterosexual in nature.

As usual you do, no one here or in the video said heterosexual pedophilia was acceptable.

As a matter of fact most here advocate lead poisoning as the cure for pedophiles.

Lol, how did I know you would be commenting on this thread.

I'll let you in on a little secret, any sexual deviant that tries to teach any child I personally know that sexual deviancy of any kind is OK will likely not survive the lesson.

Last edited by 12344mag; 07/08/21.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Lot, the guy who's wife turned to salt and had sex with his daughters? Also, you seem to perceive rape and love to be the same thing. In other words, there is no difference between the relationship between you and your wife and the relationship between your wife and a rapist.

When did a sodomite rapist burn down a church or a bisexual threaten to pour gas on a preacher and set them on fire?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What confuses me is what the song they are singing has to do with what the guy is saying.

They threw the thinnest veil they could think of over it, pretending their conversion is aimed getting children to be kind when in truth they want to phug them. They include a line about the conversion: "you won't approve of where they go at night" and one of them sings "protest!" as if that is what they mean. They want them in a gay club. Look at how they treat Desmond Napoles, in public.

I think they misjudged where most of the country is on this. They'll adjust and come back again.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

The bitchute link has some commentary over it, but includes plenty enough of the original video to make the point. Basically, a choir of gay males singing a chorus about convincing everyone's kids to want a San Francisco Treat over and over.

Actually, it doesn't. Its a song about converting your children to be accepting of others. Converting was a poor choice of words on their part. Like I mentioned earlier, its about changing the mindset of the next generation to being more accepting of others.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you want to take a cock in the booty that's fine Jim but if you want to try and teach my kid that its OK and a normal thing you aren't going to like the outcome, I'll guarantee that.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Actually, it doesn't. Its a song about converting your children to be accepting of others. Converting was a poor choice of words on their part. Like I mentioned earlier, its about changing the mindset of the next generation to being more accepting of others.

More accepting of cock.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wheres Goosey?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
What confuses me is what the song they are singing has to do with what the guy is saying.

They threw the thinnest veil they could think of over it, pretending their conversion is aimed getting children to be kind when in truth they want to phug them. They include a line about the conversion: "you won't approve of where they go at night" and one of them sings "protest!" as if that is what they mean. They want them in a gay club. Look at how they treat Desmond Napoles, in public.

I think they misjudged where most of the country is on this. They'll adjust and come back again.

Thats your interpretation based on your homophobia. If all homosexuals are pedophiles then the same can be said of all heterosexuals because there are heterosexual pedophiles. As for where the country is, you are the minority,

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

654 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 2,675 guests, and 1,463 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,609
Posts18,492,430
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.