Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
If you want to take a cock in the booty that's fine Jim but if you want to try and teach my kid that its OK and a normal thing you aren't going to like the outcome, I'll guarantee that.

I don't have to teach your kids. They are seeing in commercials, on social media, as well as everyday life. They are learning it on their own. At some point, the homophobes will become extinct. Its inevitable.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by Stickfight
What is it about the sign that you find offensive?

The bitchute link has some commentary over it, but includes plenty enough of the original video to make the point. Basically, a choir of gay males singing a chorus about convincing everyone's kids to want a San Francisco Treat over and over.

Actually, it doesn't. Its a song about converting your children to be accepting of others. Converting was a poor choice of words on their part. Like I mentioned earlier, its about changing the mindset of the next generation to being more accepting of others.

More accepting of cock.

You certainly have a fixation on cock. Have you ever gone to see anyone about that?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[bleep] is all worked up, it only took seeing "phag" in a title

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Thats your interpretation based on your homophobia.

My assessment is based on the rock solid facts of their actions and has nothing to do with being in fear of anything.

But your "poor choice of words" thing was hilarious. Do more of that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What is it about the sign that you find offensive?
It ignores true charity.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thats your interpretation based on your homophobia. If all homosexuals are pedophiles then the same can be said of all heterosexuals because there are heterosexual pedophiles. As for where the country is, you are the minority,

Real numbers say otherwise.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Wheres Goosey?

Figure about two inches up Jim.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
There is a big denial perpetuated by the gay community that gay men are not pedophiles.

It’s a denial

Raw depravity has no boundaries and is never quenched, and nor is it rehabilitatable. Ever

They tried a similar “we’re all in this together” with the AIDS thing in the 80-90s
Fact is, the heterosexual aids epidemic was non-existent. A fallacy. With only rare examples attributed to transfusions, iv users.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Remember this: Heterosexuals reproduce. It's a natural part of the God ordained order of the world. Homosexuals must recruit, and they actively do so.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Thats your interpretation based on your homophobia.

My assessment is based on the rock solid facts of their actions and has nothing to do with being in fear of anything.

But your "poor choice of words" thing was hilarious. Do more of that.

What rock solid facts?

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Thats your interpretation based on your homophobia. If all homosexuals are pedophiles then the same can be said of all heterosexuals because there are heterosexual pedophiles. As for where the country is, you are the minority,

What numbers?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I grew up in San Francisco. Left the first time in 1960 to do my stint in the military. The phags weren't too much of a problem at that time, at lest in their aggressiveness. By 1964 when I returned to civilian life it had gotten a lot worse. A straight guy didn't dare go to the Castro district. y then, not sure if fit was San Francisco or the state of California that did it but there was a law against kicking a phag's arse if "it" he hit on you. I'm afraid I broke that law a couple of times. By 1968 I'd had enough of San Francisco, the state of California so left never to return other that to visit family for holidays. They're all dead and buried and have been for years so the odds I'll ever go back for any reason are slim and none.
Methinks the Muslims have the right idea. Throw them off the roof of a tall building. If they can fly let them live. If not? Tango Sierra, it's God's will.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by pabucktail
Remember this: Heterosexuals reproduce. It's a natural part of the God ordained order of the world. Homosexuals must recruit, and they actively do so.

Recruit? Does this mean that if someone has a good enough argument, you could be convinced to give homosexuality a try?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by PJGunner
I grew up in San Francisco. Left the first time in 1960 to do my stint in the military. The phags weren't too much of a problem at that time, at lest in their aggressiveness. By 1964 when I returned to civilian life it had gotten a lot worse. A straight guy didn't dare go to the Castro district. y then, not sure if fit was San Francisco or the state of California that did it but there was a law against kicking a phag's arse if "it" he hit on you. I'm afraid I broke that law a couple of times. By 1968 I'd had enough of San Francisco, the state of California so left never to return other that to visit family for holidays. They're all dead and buried and have been for years so the odds I'll ever go back for any reason are slim and none.
Methinks the Muslims have the right idea. Throw them off the roof of a tall building. If they can fly let them live. If not? Tango Sierra, it's God's will.
Paul B.

So if a woman hit you across the head with a baseball bat because you hit on her, that would be ok?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by deflave
Dr. Dobson has warned about this for decades.

In his books “Bringing up Boys” and “Bringing up Girls” he quotes gay rights/activist groups.

They are quite open about targeting children.

Wouldn't have taken you for a Dobson reader/listener. Kudos.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What rock solid facts?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Plenty more at the ready.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
What rock solid facts?

Plenty more at the ready.

OK. Where are they?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Paul B.

So if a woman hit you across the head with a baseball bat because you hit on her, that would be ok?

the difference is it is completely natural and normal for men to hit on women, it is exactly the opposite for men to hit on men

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The Virtue Scanner found the word "f a g" in the image address and bleeped it. Workaround activated.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone

What numbers?
"...the rate of homosexual attraction is 6-20 times higher among pedophiles."

http://www.catholicleague.org/wp-co...ion-by-homosexuals-and-heterosexuals.pdf

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

236 members (1lessdog, 1badf350, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 257 mag, 160user, 32 invisible), 1,716 guests, and 988 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,980
Posts18,499,594
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.