Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Colorado and California are surely next. Denver controls the whole state...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I hadn’t seen this before; New Jersey already has filed a lawsuit against Smith and Wesson...

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/02/business/dealbook/new-jersey-lawsuit-smith-wesson.html

Plainly the intent is to kill the gun manufacturers with a thousand cuts.

can't read, behind a paywall.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Once the Commies start down this path (suing manufacturers), doesn’t that open up the door to:

Suing car manufacturers when drunk drivers kill someone.

McDonalds, Carvel (and the like) being sued for people’s health issues.

Musicians being sued for lyrics that “caused” someone to commit suicide.

I think we have to fight these Commies By playing their own game.

Unrelated, but I’m seriously considering that I be considered a “Stallion” from now on, as that’s what I “identify” as. They’ve taken reality and normal completely off the table.We may have to play their sick/warped game to beat them.

BTW, as some of you know, I work at one of the busiest, oldest, privately owned LGS on LI/NY and 98% of our customers are freedom loving, Constitution following Americans. We don’t get many Leftists, I’m happy to say. We did get ONE idiot who made the mistake of walking into our shop with a Biden/Harris hat on, and my Marine co-worker THREW HIM OUT! Legal? Don’t care, it was funny as HELL to watch.

BTW, I voted against the carpet bagger, Hillary, voted against Fredos brother 2x, and voted FOR Trump 2x. There ARE good people in NY, but we’re out numbered by freaks & Commies!

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
I hadn’t seen this before; New Jersey already has filed a lawsuit against Smith and Wesson...

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/02/business/dealbook/new-jersey-lawsuit-smith-wesson.html

Try this one, prob’ly a long shot with little chance of success, but that ain’t the point.

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2021/04/15/new-jerseys-gun-ad-lawsuit

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

Try this one, prob’ly a long shot with little chance of success, but that ain’t the point.

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2021/04/15/new-jerseys-gun-ad-lawsuit

Thanks

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TomT
Once the Commies start down this path (suing manufacturers), doesn’t that open up the door to:

!

There is no law against suing the auto industry, McDonalds or musicians, anybody can try, but it most likely will go nowhere fast. There is a federal law against suing firearms manufacturers and dealers from being held liable when crimes have been committed with their products.

There is also a law that states we (the people) cannot hold politicians personally responsible for the results of the laws they pass. We cannot hold them liable and sue them for damages or harm. All we can to is not re-elect them.

If the courts rule that it's OK to ignore Federal PLCAA Law and allow lawsuits, then Ipso Facto the law protecting Politicians can also be ignored and lawsuits should be allowed.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It's a shame we can't just divide the nation between the Marxists and the traditional Americans. Everyone would just up and move to the appropriate land area for them, and we could enjoy liberty while they can impose tyranny on themselves and both will be happy.

We tried back in 1861.

https://www.johnccarleton.org/BLOGGER/2018/02/10/red-republicans-and-lincolns-marxists/

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Tenth Communist Party USA convention in Chicago, May 1938. Portraits of Lincoln, Lenin and Stalin flanked the stage, while the Party’s leader spoke.

Now that’s a wow factor right there .
1938 ? And we are surprised at how deep they are entrenched .
Says a lot about why we didn’t use the nukes to smash Russia and China the same time we crushed Japan .
Kenneth

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It's a shame we can't just divide the nation between the Marxists and the traditional Americans. Everyone would just up and move to the appropriate land area for them, and we could enjoy liberty while they can impose tyranny on themselves and both will be happy.

That would be best and i'm all for it,but what chance that will ever happen.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Riverc

That would be best and i'm all for it,but what chance that will ever happen.

If it did happen, the Marxist would eventually realize how bad they f*cked up and slip on over the the Free America side and bring their failed politics with them.

Akin to what CA residents are doing to surrounding states and what the retarded Snow Birds from the North are doing to southern states like FL, TX etc.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by TomT

Unrelated, but I’m seriously considering that I be considered a “Stallion” from now on, as that’s what I “identify” as. They’ve taken reality and normal completely off the table.We may have to play their sick/warped game to beat them.

BTW, as some of you know, I work at one of the busiest, oldest, privately owned LGS on LI/NY and 98% of our customers are freedom loving, Constitution following Americans. We don’t get many Leftists, I’m happy to say. We did get ONE idiot who made the mistake of walking into our shop with a Biden/Harris hat on, and my Marine co-worker THREW HIM OUT! Legal? Don’t care, it was funny as HELL to watch.

BTW, I voted against the carpet bagger, Hillary, voted against Fredos brother 2x, and voted FOR Trump 2x. There ARE good people in NY, but we’re out numbered by freaks & Commies!

Don't forget the biggest one- companies that produce the alcohol drinks, think of the taxes that the state government would lose if they were sued
to the point of folding up all operations. You know why the government would never allow this, $$$$$$$$$$. Suspending Booze, never an option.
And yet people get killed everyday, I don't want booze banned. But it gets a pass!

Last edited by doubleDs55; 07/09/21.

I would have got him too but a Dad Blam snow flake hit me in da eye....
IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 62 invisible), 2,186 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,767
Posts18,495,681
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.