S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Sen. Rand Paul aims to bring an end to mandatory mask-wearing aboard airplanes

Senator Rand Paul
@RandPaul
When the Senate returns to session, I will be introducing an immediate repeal of the mask mandate on planes. Enough! Time to stop this farce and let people travel in peace!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
While we do not fly.....I hope that he’s successful! This massive hoax needs to end! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by memtb
While we do not fly.....I hope that he’s successful! This massive hoax needs to end! memtb

Lets see how the Republican leaders McConnell and McCarthy respond to this.

At least he is trying, Go Rand.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Rand has been one of the few that has been right and consistent about COVIDIOTS.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by deflave
Rand has been one of the few that has been right and consistent about COVIDIOTS.

I agree with you concerning the Covid BS, but Rand Paul gets his paycheck from the same Bank of London as all the other swamp creatures do. As far as I'm concerned, draining the swamp actually referred to the Vatican and the Rothchild Bank of London. They are the swamp, the Washington DC crowd are the swamp creatures.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I don't always agree with him, but if you judge him by his actions over the years, he is a principled man and will not back off from a fight. Pretty darn good conservative credentials in my opinion, much better than the Kevin McCarthy types who are conservative once every 4 years, just before elections. He was raised by a Libertarian, but seemed to have better sense than to swallow that philosophy. In one sense, he kinda reminds me of Rush Limbaugh, he has a liberal lie bullschidt detector that is better than Doppler radar. I don't think Rand Paul is in anybodies pocket. I often wonder if he has ever considered higher office...he probably has, but the RNC/Kevin McCarthy types fear and hate him and would block any efforts to start a campaign.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by memtb

Same for us we haven't flown since 2009.I hope he's successful support him 100%.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That would be great. My nephew and his family have been wanting me to make another visit with them, and this will increase the likelihood of my doing so, since it would require a cross country flight.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Late last year Fauci was photographed seated on a packed commercial airplane with his face mask pulled completely down off his face hanging loose on his neck while everyone else in the photo was wearing theirs properly. When that photo hit the internet and started getting shared widely it quickly got pulled and can't be found via search anymore.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I want to go back to Europe.

This is 1 of the 2 reasons I will not do that right now.

The other is the re-entry requirements.

Forget about cruises. The idiots are separating guests by vax / no-vax. Fugk them.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Joe Biden’s ‘Special Climate Envoy’ John Kerry once again flouted the mask mandate while he was walking through Logan Airport on Monday.

John Kerry is above the law.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/john-kerry-flouts-mask-mandate-logan-airport/

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by joken2

Late last year Fauci was photographed seated on a packed commercial airplane with his face mask pulled completely down off his face hanging loose on his neck while everyone else in the photo was wearing theirs properly. When that photo hit the internet and started getting shared widely it quickly got pulled and can't be found via search anymore.

He knows full well that the mask is merely a sign of submission, and has no value in preventing transmission.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
Joe Biden’s ‘Special Climate Envoy’ John Kerry once again flouted the mask mandate while he was walking through Logan Airport on Monday.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/john-kerry-flouts-mask-mandate-logan-airport/

‘Special Climate Envoy’

That is some funny schit right there. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102

John Kerry is a perfect example of someone who should wear a mask. Mandate or no mandate.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And he wears adorable hosiery.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I don't always agree with him, but if you judge him by his actions over the years, he is a principled man and will not back off from a fight. Pretty darn good conservative credentials in my opinion, much better than the Kevin McCarthy types who are conservative once every 4 years, just before elections. He was raised by a Libertarian, but seemed to have better sense than to swallow that philosophy. In one sense, he kinda reminds me of Rush Limbaugh, he has a liberal lie bullschidt detector that is better than Doppler radar. I don't think Rand Paul is in anybodies pocket. I often wonder if he has ever considered higher office...he probably has, but the RNC/Kevin McCarthy types fear and hate him and would block any efforts to start a campaign.

He was one of the dozen or so Republicans who sought the nomination in 2016, I believe.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I flew a few weeks back

they serve drinks and snacks, so you don't wear a mas while doing that, the middle row is now filled - the plane is completely full - or least mine was

an older man who clearly had medical issues that caused him to go to the bathroom frequently was warned multiple times to wear a mask. He resisted and the male flight attendents got his daughter (I assume ) involved and I'm sure threatened him.

As we go off the plane, I heard people thanking the flight attendants for threatening an old man into wearing a paper mask.

Last edited by KFWA; 07/09/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KFWA
I flew a few weeks back

they serve drinks and snacks, so you don't wear a mas while doing that, the middle row is now filled - the plane is completely full - or least mine was

an older man who clearly had medical issues that caused him to go to the bathroom frequently was warned multiple times to wear a mask. He resisted and the male flight attendents got his daughter (I assume ) involved and I'm sure threatened him.

As we go off the plane, I heard people thanking the flight attendants for threatening an old man into wearing a paper mask.

People Suck!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 67 invisible), 2,355 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,187
Posts18,503,347
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.