Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Just another reason why Citizens' United decision has some serious and unintended repercussions.

Perhaps business shouldn't be involved in politics in the first place?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I try to buy US whenever possible. Having been raised by a disabled WWII vet. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol....Toyota gave $55k to 37 Republican Congressmen and is going to cut it.

How much money does GM contribute to Democrats?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Lol....Toyota gave $55k to 37 Republican Congressmen and is going to cut it.

How much money does GM contribute to Democrats?

Lots of fuggers gonna be taking the heel/toe express if they hold true to their convictions (not!).

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Toyota.......The new Subaru.

LOL ! Now you’ve done it ! 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Jeep.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
I will be picking up my new 4Runner on Monday, my shame is palpable. I expect my patriotism to be questioned by the inquisitors on the CF board of the self righteous.

It is a TRD Offroad Premium and has leather and heated seats and a moonroof so my masculinity should be questioned also. The CF is a stern crew.

LOL

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
No doubt will piss off some prospective buyers. I made a decision not to buy anymore about a year ago for other reasons.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
The wife has a 2019 Toyota Highlander Limited sitting in the Driveway.....The thing is pure Junk.....The wife Hates it....The chrome started peeling off the wheels within six months, tires about wore out at 20k miles, Power rear hatch works when it wants to Not when you need it.....I had a 2013 Tundra that had a issue were it would run rich at startup ...After taking it back 3 times the dealer told me I would have to live with it... Wife had a 2006 Avalon that blew all the oil out at 50k and blew the Motor.....We are getting rid of this piece of chit Highlander as soon as possible...It will be the last Toyota I ever buy ...My 2016 Ford F150 Has been Flawless 73000 with nothing but Oil changes and tires....Still on the original brake pads and battery..... I tow 50% of the time with it....

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I will be picking up my new 4Runner on Monday, my shame is palpable. I expect my patriotism to be questioned by the inquisitors on the CF board of the self righteous.

It is a TRD Offroad Premium and has leather and heated seats and a moonroof so my masculinity should be questioned also. The CF is a stern crew.

LOL

mike r

You're not a team player - you're a backstabbing commie ! ! ! ! !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
This is Ford's reaction to being "woke"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf3okTCj7pE

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by KFWA
lets see government motors, Ford's LGBTQ campaign....
which truck can you buy ?

It doesn't matter they are all "woke". Get what suits you when it suits you.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by 700LH
Something is very wrong when companies become so political

Over the past 10-12 years, the federal government has shown it is capable of and willing to destroy any business or industry that the government arbitrarily decides it doesn't like.

That is what is very wrong right now.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
The wife has a 2019 Toyota Highlander Limited sitting in the Driveway.....The thing is pure Junk.....The wife Hates it....The chrome started peeling off the wheels within six months, tires about wore out at 20k miles, Power rear hatch works when it wants to Not when you need it.....I had a 2013 Tundra that had a issue were it would run rich at startup ...After taking it back 3 times the dealer told me I would have to live with it... Wife had a 2006 Avalon that blew all the oil out at 50k and blew the Motor.....We are getting rid of this piece of chit Highlander as soon as possible...It will be the last Toyota I ever buy ...My 2016 Ford F150 Has been Flawless 73000 with nothing but Oil changes and tires....Still on the original brake pads and battery..... I tow 50% of the time with it....

Ford must make incredible brake pads!!! I didn't know Toyota made tires too

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
RECALL LIST FOR THE 2016 FORD F-150

Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Ford F-150 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.

Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!

If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.

RECALL: Brake Master Cylinder May Leak Into Booster
A loss of brake fluid may result in a change in brake pedal travel and feel, increased pedal effort and reduced front brake function, possibly requiring greater effort and distance to stop the vehicle. These conditions can increase the risk of a ... Read more »
DATE ANNOUNCED
JUN 08, 2020
VEHICLES AFFECTED
RECALL: Damage To Block Heater Cable May Cause Fire
A damaged cable could cause a resistive short, increasing the risk of overheated or melted wiring, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
DATE ANNOUNCED
FEB 21, 2020
VEHICLES AFFECTED
RECALL: Damage To Block Heater Connector May Cause Fire
A damaged cable could cause a resistive short, increasing the risk of overheated or melted wiring, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
DATE ANNOUNCED
APR 08, 2019
VEHICLES AFFECTED
RECALL: Block Heater Cable Splice Connector May Corrode
When the heater is plugged in, prolonged corrosion could cause a resistive short, increasing the risk of overheated or melted wiring which can increase the risk of a ... Read more »
DATE ANNOUNCED
DEC 18, 2018
VEHICLES AFFECTED
RECALL: Fire After Seat Belt Pretensioner Deployment
A vehicle fire could result if materials ignite inside the vehicle. Read more »
DATE ANNOUNCED
AUG 31, 2018
VEHICLES AFFECTED
RECALL: Front Seat Adjuster Pivot Bolts May Loosen
In the event of a crash, a seat occupant that is not properly restrained has an increased risk of injury. Read more »
DATE ANNOUNCED
NOV 29, 2017
VEHICLES AFFECTED
RECALL: Doors May Open While Driving
A door that opens while driving can increase the risk of injury. Read more »
DATE ANNOUNCED
OCT 16, 2017
VEHICLES AFFECTED
RECALL: Left Rear Seat Belt May Detach/FMVSS 210
If the left rear inflatable seat belt buckle separates from it's mounting bracket, the seat occupant may not be adequately restrained, increasing their risk of ... Read more »
DATE ANNOUNCED
AUG 28, 2017
VEHICLES AFFECTED
RECALL: Door May Unlatch In A Side Impact Collision
If the doors unlatch and open in a side impact collision, the occupants have an increased risk of injury. Read more »
DATE ANNOUNCED
MAY 22, 2017
VEHICLES AFFECTED
RECALL: Driver Seat Back Frame May Fail/FMVSS 202, 207
The seat back may not adequately restrain the occupant during a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
DATE ANNOUNCED
JUN 28, 2016
VEHICLES AFFECTED
RECALL: Restraint System May Misclassify Front Passenger
If an adult is incorrectly classified as a child, the passenger frontal air bag will not deploy during a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
DATE ANNOUNCED
FEB 25, 2016
VEHICLES AFFECTED

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ribka
RECALL LIST FOR THE 2016 FORD F-150

Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Ford F-150 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.

Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!

If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.

RECALL: Brake Master Cylinder May Leak Into Booster
A loss of brake fluid may result in a change in brake pedal travel and feel, increased pedal effort and reduced front brake function, possibly requiring greater effort and distance to stop the vehicle. These conditions can increase the risk of a ... Read more »
DATE ANNOUNCED
JUN 08, 2020
VEHICLES AFFECTED
RECALL: Damage To Block Heater Cable May Cause Fire
DATE ANNOUNCED
FEB 21, 2020
VEHICLES AFFECTED
RECALL: Damage To Block Heater Connector May Cause Fire
DATE ANNOUNCED
APR 08, 2019
VEHICLES AFFECTED
RECALL: Block Heater Cable Splice Connector May Corrode
When the heater is plugged in, prolonged corrosion could cause a resistive short, increasing the risk of overheated or melted wiring which can increase the risk of a ... Read more »
DATE ANNOUNCED
DEC 18, 2018
VEHICLES AFFECTED
RECALL: Fire After Seat Belt Pretensioner Deployment
A vehicle fire could result if materials ignite inside the vehicle. Read more »
DATE ANNOUNCED
AUG 31, 2018
VEHICLES AFFECTED
RECALL: Front Seat Adjuster Pivot Bolts May Loosen
In the event of a crash, a seat occupant that is not properly restrained has an increased risk of injury. Read more »
DATE ANNOUNCED
NOV 29, 2017
VEHICLES AFFECTED
RECALL: Doors May Open While Driving
A door that opens while driving can increase the risk of injury. Read more »
DATE ANNOUNCED
OCT 16, 2017
VEHICLES AFFECTED
RECALL: Left Rear Seat Belt May Detach/FMVSS 210
If the left rear inflatable seat belt buckle separates from it's mounting bracket, the seat occupant may not be adequately restrained, increasing their risk of ... Read more »
DATE ANNOUNCED
AUG 28, 2017
VEHICLES AFFECTED
RECALL: Door May Unlatch In A Side Impact Collision
If the doors unlatch and open in a side impact collision, the occupants have an increased risk of injury. Read more »
DATE ANNOUNCED
MAY 22, 2017
VEHICLES AFFECTED
RECALL: Driver Seat Back Frame May Fail/FMVSS 202, 207
The seat back may not adequately restrain the occupant during a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
DATE ANNOUNCED
JUN 28, 2016
VEHICLES AFFECTED
RECALL: Restraint System May Misclassify Front Passenger
If an adult is incorrectly classified as a child, the passenger frontal air bag will not deploy during a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
DATE ANNOUNCED
FEB 25, 2016
VEHICLES AFFECTED

My 2016 F150 had interior trim that fell off for starters and eventually Ford bought it back because they could not find a vacuum leak which made the Front Axle Actuators all wonky. They had the pos for 45 days on top of that trying to diagnose it. What kind of engineers do they have is my first question?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I try to buy US whenever possible. Having been raised by a disabled WWII vet. Hasbeen

Can you please provide a list of US auto makers ?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Toyota, ha! Why is it that most Toyota people feel they must defend what they own? I do own a Camary, runs like a top. Too bad they never learned how to make upholstery and interiors, worth a crap!

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Got a lot of time on your hands? Whats that recall list have to do with your decision to drive Toyota...I will stick with my Fords!!!!!![bleep] Toyota

Why don"t you post Toyota,s recall list.....

As for the break pads Ford may not make them ..But there specs...

Toyota did not make the tires ...But they put them on a 50K vehicle....

They built the Highlander!!!! That the dealer can not get lined up correctly... So the tires will not wear out prematurely..

Last edited by KentuckyMountainMan; 07/09/21.

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
And y'all thought those politicians were doing nothing all this time.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 53 invisible), 2,360 guests, and 1,028 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,802
Posts18,496,324
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.