WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Slavek
No, the country folk in United States have been neglected for very, very long time. They are desperate for someone to speak for them and to represent them even though this person may not have their best interest in mind. You can add desperate to easily manipulated.

Double retard

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
If there is ever another civil war it will be urban vs rural. The urban liberal elites just want our land for solar and wind farms, water and food. Otherwise they would just as soon do without us knuckle draggers. As far as 1% Harris , the more we see and hear from her, the better for our side.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
If there is ever another civil war it will be urban vs rural. The urban liberal elites just want our land for solar and wind farms, water and food. Otherwise they would just as soon do without us knuckle draggers. As far as 1% Harris , the more we see and hear from her, the better for our side.

I agree. The less she knows about rural the better.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
There’s people on here that cannot Control C/Control V paste a link.

I can certainly believe there of some that are too dumb to hit a big green button a copier.

That said, what dumpy hayseed precinct requires a photocopy of your ID? In my state, Frieda the Groid eyeballs your DL and you sign in and go vote.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
No, the country folk in United States have been neglected for very, very long time. They are desperate for someone to speak for them and to represent them even though this person may not have their best interest in mind. You can add desperate to easily manipulated.

Yeah most of us are from Scot-Irish stock. We fear God. We speak for ourselves! We stand our ground! We provide for our families! Neglect is for pussies! We aren’t desperate or easily manipulated. And we usually know how to finish a fight. We may not win, but there’s no mistaking where we stand.

So phuque off with your boolchit.

Fugging A.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by slumlord
There’s people on here that cannot Control C/Control V paste a link.

I can certainly believe there of some that are too dumb to hit a big green button a copier.

That said, what dumpy hayseed precinct requires a photocopy of your ID? In my state, Frieda the Groid eyeballs your DL and you sign in and go vote.

She is too dumb to even know voting laws. I show them one of those authentic Driving Licenses.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Yeah most of us are from Scot-Irish stock. We fear God. We speak for ourselves! We stand our ground! We provide for our families! Neglect is for pussies! We aren’t desperate or easily manipulated. And we usually know how to finish a fight. We may not win, but there’s no mistaking where we stand.

Fugging A.

I would forget about Scot-Irish ways, but you should be able to learn a lot from Mujahideen fighting Afghani government. They have already defeated both the Soviet Union and NATO member forces.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

KW, you forgot:

"Wanna Rumble Bitch?"

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Fugging A.

I would forget about Scot-Irish ways, but you should be able to learn a lot from Mujahideen fighting Afghani government. They have already defeated both the Soviet Union and NATO member forces.

Are smart people sometimes impractical?

No way!

I am MAGA.
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Poor Slavek. frown

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Who needs to photocopy an ID. That's what a stone tablet, chisel and hammer is for.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K

Fugging A.

Which did you serve with????

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Fugging A.

Which did you serve with????

The 2nd Royal Needle Pointers.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
all of DC hates "fly over America"

Most of flyover America hates them back. I stated this a few years back on here and for my troubles was called "McVeigh-ish" by SteveNO, probably because, though I voted for both McClown and Mittens, I didn't support them hardcore enough on here.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
The word " Smart" is very subjective.
Seldom do I see a smart person in a suit and tie.
Thankfully, I seldom see those types around here.
" Smart" folks, just carry on in a storm. Like nothing bothers them. That is about it.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Yeah just forget about your ancestry !

SlaveK is offspring of a goat and a monkey

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The Ruling Class thinks they are much, much more superior to anyone else.

They are smarter than everyone else, and therefore should rule the world as they think it should be ruled.

Don't feel like conservatives are the only ones targeted though... They absolutely believe that blacks are so stupid that they can't even get an ID and use it to vote. That blacks are far too stupid to make a living on their own, so they have to give them food, housing, and obama phones. All out the goodness of their hearts... no payback for anything. Right?

I wonder just how much unemployment money was collected by those folks who are too dumb to know how to register to vote ?? I'll bet they had an ID with them when they signed up for unemployment and cashed them checks.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by RiverRider
We can skin a buck, and run a trotline...these academics couldn't gather eggs from a henhouse.

This pretty much nails it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Kamala Harris Slammed for 'Kinkos' Comment in Discussing Rural Americans and Voter ID

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebec...ssing-rural-americans-and-voter-n2592336

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 65 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,444
Posts18,470,916
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.