Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Fulton county GA 60% voter error

Tain't voter error.

People know who they voted for.

Voters weren't the ones who made a mistake. The commies made a huge one if they think we are going to let this ride. mad

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[21]

Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.[22][23] During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day.[24] Twitter permanently suspended Hoft's account (@gatewaypundit) on February 6, 2021, for repeatedly publishing misinformation about the 2020 U.S. presidential election.

How can one believe this schit? I wish it was true but I will not spread bullshit from these sites!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

J
JeffP Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Type in newsmax
Or OANN

ANY thing other than CNN et al is right wing news

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
In the end, NOTHING will happen.
There might be some hand wringing and threats, but nothing will come of this.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GeoW
The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[21]

Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.[22][23] During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day.[24] Twitter permanently suspended Hoft's account (@gatewaypundit) on February 6, 2021, for repeatedly publishing misinformation about the 2020 U.S. presidential election.

How can one believe this schit? I wish it was true but I will not spread bullshit from these sites!

It didn’t come from The Gateway Pundit , it came from Garland Favorito, the founder of the election integrity group VoterGA, who has been involved in the lawsuits in GA since early 2021.

The Press Release from VoterGA is included in the link above, read it, you may find out more than you care to know.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

J
JeffP Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Newsmax
newsmax.com
Newsmax is a conservative American news and opinion

J
JeffP Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
One America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a far-right,[14] pro-Donald Trump[22] cable channel founded by Robert Herring Sr. and owned by Herring Networks, Inc., that launched on July 4, 2013.[27] The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates news bureaus in Washington, D.C., and New York City.

J
JeffP Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Google ain’t your friend

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

the gatewaypundit is as reliable as CNN

LOL!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There ya go!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Can't find a mention of this on any other conservative media. The Gateway Pundit is the MSNBC for the far right.

That said, where there is smoke there is fire and there has been a lot of election fraud smoke.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by ISRO

liberals are as reliable as CNN

LOL!

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Can't find a mention of this on any other conservative media. The Gateway Pundit is the MSNBC for the far right.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
but Raffensperger said....

“Georgia’s historic first statewide audit reaffirmed that the state’s new secure paper ballot voting system accurately counted and reported results,” said Secretary Raffensperger. “This is a credit to the hard work of our county and local elections officials who moved quickly to undertake and complete such a momentous task in a short period of time.”

“Georgia’s first statewide audit successfully confirmed the winner of the chosen contest and should give voters increased confidence in the results,” said Ben Adida, Executive Director of VotingWorks. “We were proud to work with Georgia on this historic audit. The difference between the reported results and the full manual tally is well within the expected error rate of hand-counting ballots, and the audit was a success.”

Due to the tight margin of the race and the principles of risk-limiting audits, this audit was a full manual tally of all votes cast.

https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/electi...lots_upholds_result_of_presidential_race

Somebody is full of [bleep]. shocked

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good to hear,Been talk that Black Mama Stacey Abrams has her 2 cents involved in this Fraud.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by rainshot
Biden's popularity is the best kept secret in the history of the Republic. Both people that voted for him cannot admit it.

Yeah but neither one of them remember voting for him.

That's because they were both dead.

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've yet to convince myself that Raffensperger is a US citizen!

Thomas Jefferson

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Please don’t confuse the upper echelons of Georgia politics with republicanism. They are ccp plants. Bought and paid for by chi coms. Worthless human scum.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GeoW
I've yet to convince myself that Raffensperger is a US citizen!

You couldn't convince yourself to drink water without direction.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 17CalFan, 01Foreman400, 60 invisible), 2,491 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,556
Posts18,473,040
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.