Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Who could possibly have guessed that taking White folks out of control and giving it to blacks would result in economic and institutional collapse, mass violence, and chaos?

Indeed...

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Society in its lowest form.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
India and the Middle East aren’t Iowa, and Mexico ain’t Idaho, but they sure as hell aren’t Africa either. White people aren’t all the same and people of color aren’t all blacks either. The point? I agree with Jorge, the main trouble makers are in the minority here and when and if things get sporty, I feel like it’s more likely that the other people of color break hard to the white than otherwise.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
If you like history this is a very good read. This is just part of the historical picture much more than that too.

The history of SA is very deep. Every bit as deep as the US. The Dutch, Boers, British and many tribes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xhosa_Wars

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Shaka Zulu all over again?

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The only source for thorough coverage: Link

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by WAM
Shaka Zulu all over again?

KwaZulu-Natal is the hotbed of unrest. Jacob Zuma was a Zulu.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa#Administrative_divisions
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa#Demographics

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Well, this certainly brings another perspective to the "mostly peaceful" demonstrations last year.
Looting is ingrained into black africans DNA.
Stealing is culturally acceptable, if you're stealing from people not like you.

Last edited by Croaker; 07/14/21.

Oh, am I supposed to have some pithy saying here? Sorry, not today.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Graphic

I have worked and traveled around the world the majority of my career. Last count my wife have worked lived or visited 80+ countries. Of all these countries South Africa /Johannesburg where we lived for 9 months was the only city that we feared for our life.

The locals are completely brainless animals. We use to go to the stores that they are now stealing from. I know a couple of the white farmers and the stories they told me are horrific. One example comes to mind, you can believe me, as what I am writing is true. When I mention the details, I am speculating but it is very common for blacks to do this which has been told from survivors or have seen it happen.

My friend’s neighbors, who were white farmers, house was broken in to by blacks.. Both the husband and wife were in their 60s. The blacks tied them up and then raped his wife in front of him. He would not watch so they cut his eyelids off. To kill her they used a cattle prod up her vagina. If this did not work they would beat her to death. They would then sodomise the husband and then put the prod up in side him. Again if this did not kill him they would beat him to death.

If there is a hell on earth where the devil lives it is in Johannesburg.

Last edited by andrews1958; 07/14/21.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by viking
Society in its lowest form.

Yet...there is money to be made so.......

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Back in 1987 I hired a marketing company for some ad and media work we needed. The lady that ran it was from South Africa. She said a few years prior to 87 her family decided things were not going to end well there. They sold their farms and real estate and immigrated to the US.
At least they had a stable place to immigrate to at the time.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Who could possibly have guessed that taking White folks out of control and giving it to blacks would result in economic and institutional collapse, mass violence, and chaos?

Ya, they sure show them whites how to do it. What a mess.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.americanpartisan.org/2021/07/riots-in-south-africa-an-overview-by-mac/

RIOTS IN SOUTH AFRICA AN OVERVIEW, BY MAC

Posted by NC Scout | Jul 14, 2021 | AP Staff, Intelligence

“Mac” is the psuedonym of a South African who’s submitted his assessment on the current happenings in South Africa. -NCS

The ANC has presided over massive economic decay due to their racist and communist. The harsh lockdowns accelerated this trend and youth unemployment is now at an official figure of 75% but is probably higher. This was a powderkeg and a reintroduction of business closures and our 4th alcohol ban (I write this with a glass of bootlegged wine in my hand) made this worse as everyone is now tired of been stuffed around by the government and their cabal of dubious experts. The spark that set this off was a ruling by the constitutional court that the former president not attending a judicial commission of enquiry into corruption allegations against him was contempt of court and sentenced him to 15 months in prison. They also order that the minister of police and the commissioner of police would be in contempt of court if they didn’t arrest the former president should he not hand himself over to prison officials within 5 days. Zuma did not comply and non Zulu police were brought in from other provinces to arrest him they were poised to storm his compound and deal with his supporters at midnight however Zuma gave himself up 1 hour before midnight.

Within hours his supporters who are mainly made up of Zulu ANC members and the MK (the military wing of the ruling party) started riots, these started as attacks on trucks on the N3, the road between the economic capital of the country, the province of Gauteng and the port city of Durban. This evolved over the next few days as a widespread looting. Minorities and private security started forming neighbourhood defence teams and the police even requested help from armed citizens after many were overrun and looted. I got semi-verified intelligence of private citizens giving the police ammo as well and there were gun shops flying ammo to their friends defending on the ground from other areas in helicopters. The state is bankrupt and the police have not had money to buy ammunition for many years now. Private security outnumber the police and defence force combined and many are extremely well trained, they are often owned by ex policemen or soldiers. Many of the videos you see of people shooting with shotguns are people using rubber bullets (beanbag rounds I believe you call them) however these have run out countrywide and many people say they will now start using deadly force and in some Indian and White areas in Durban they already have. All neighbourhood watch groups have radio comms most linked to the police, and the private security also have radio networks connected to the police. Everybody uses Whatsapp and Telegram groups to communicate although cell phone is now down in many areas.

While the rioters are mainly Zulu and confined to their areas limited rioting has broken out in Xhosa and other ethnic group areas, also the tribal chiefs and the Zulu king are against the riots so the many rural Zulu’s are attacking the rioters as well.

The communist EFF are starting to make noises about joining this would make the riots countrywide and the police are spread thin as most were deployed for the Zuma arrest. The EFF claim to be anti Zuma but are definitely pro anarchy There are also rumours that instigators are attached to State Security Agency factions that support Zuma.

The riots are also targeting infrastructure and a water treatment plant has been burnt down as well as many cell towers and radio station equipment. The fuel refinery in Durban has been forced to close and since an explosion at the Cape Town fuel refinery it is the only one operational in the country.

Excuse the bad grammar and possible mistakes I’ve knocked this out in a hurry. For further information look up Paratus, Roman Cabanac and Ernst Roets on Twitter and South Africa Future of the West and South Africa Reports on Telegram.

Regards,
Mac

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Ya, they sure show them whites how to do it.

Their space program is the envy of the world.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
What could go wrong when a low IQ population is in control and are more than delighted to destroy their infrastructure and harm the hand that feeds them. Nothing but animals

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'm scared we're 20-30 years away from that here

I don't think so, if for no other reason groids and the rest of the "paperbag" colored people are a minority... so far.

Some people seem to have missed that fact. Comparing racial equivalents here and in S.A. demonstrates poor math skills. The BLM and the media and mouthy politicians are setting up a situation where all non-blacks can observe how the blumfs act when unrestrained and will eventually tire of their antics.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Seafire
I could care less about South Africa, as soon as apartheid was ended, South Africa has been flushed down the toilet, and is still flushing every damn day...
Was looking at a BMW display in front of Costco a month or two ago, the car displayed was built at a BMW plant in South Africa....

Yeah, I sure would pay that kind of money, with high hopes of South African "quality control".....

They used to build great cars there. But I left in 94. There was a BMW dealership in Soweto during the apartheid years. Some neighborhoods in Soweto were very wealthy during apartheid and Soweto BMW sold lots of BMW's to the blacks.

Of all the tribes I always admired the Zulu's the most. I drove my car right through their protests a few times and they all smiled and waved. I don't doubt Zuma was corrupt so it's sad to see them protesting for him. Most Zulu's I knew hated the ANC and were IFP members. The IFP wouldn't promote this kind of looting.

The ANC has ran the country into the ground. If the people there focused their protesting towards something other than looting and burning private businesses they might actually accomplish something good. But, TIA.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Can some of us whites go to SA and practice on black targets so we are ready for our own sihtshow?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for posting gonehuntin!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1234, 01Foreman400, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,405
Posts18,488,944
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.