Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
this dumb covtard post aged well. lol

Originally Posted by wade brown
Look at the content and authors on Natural News (NN) before applying what Dr Hoffe says in your decision making process. One of the prolific authers on NN is a gentleman by the name of Mike Adams whose books are advertised prominently on the NN's site one of the books is titled The Contagious Mind
the ad for which claims:

In this audio book from the Health Ranger you'll discover how to use morphic resonance to bypass censorship, share critical knowledge and spread freedom across the universe.

The thought of being able to share critical knowledge and spread freedom across the universe by applying "Morphic Resonance" brings a warm fuzzy feeling to my stomach that one gets just prior to a round of convulsive projectile vomiting. Relying on a rag for medical information that promotes an author making claims like Morphic Resonance is a bridge too far for me.

Dr. Hoffe originally published his scholarly work sharing the CV-19 claims was Principia Scientific International, which is not a journal known for publishing works on medicine.

Go ahead and utilize any information you want when making decisions but you might want to do a little research on the source of the information, and then apply some logic.

Recall the the high priestess Dr Stella Immanuel who gave a press conference on the steps of the Supreme Court making claims of curing more than 350 patients of CV-19 with Hydroxy... What immediately came to mind is she has to have a huge practice to just see enough patients to have 350 of them come up CV-19 positive, much less have the time to manage their care, it seemed a little far fetched at best. Then I dug a little into the high priestess and found out she believed women were being impregnated with demon sperm during erotic dreams. Imagine the incredulous response you would have if while gazing at the ultrasound of the fetus your wife was carrying if the doctor said this is a demon child the father of which is a demon.

Just because a site is not a member of the maligned MSM class does not immediately validate its information, luckily with the internet you can quickly do some additional research that may help you evaluate the quality of the original information.

GB4

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I dunno - but it's nearly taken my wife.. She's just a shell of what she was before taking (by force re: her job) that crap... Over two years fighting the effects of that and still struggling to recover..

I hope Fauci rots in Hell....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by GeoW
Natural News
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a far-right, anti-vaccination conspiracy theory and fake news website known for promoting alternative medicine, pseudoscience and far-right extremism.[1][2][3][4]

More quackery..

More of their headlines:

Simulation shows NUCLEAR HELL would be unleashed in apocalyptic Iran vs. Israel war

Brazil just days away from collapsing into a North Korea-style police state

COVID-19 was a test run to introduce multiple waves of genetic weaponry and biological experiments onto the population

Christian pastor in Israel tells Tucker Carlson “brutal” Israeli occupation of Palestine must end

Here comes the “100 times worse” than COVID bird flu “pandemic” psy-op

ANALYSIS: Israel, Ukraine, Western Europe and the United States have already been defeated

Consumer Reports claims children’s lunch foods (Snackables) contain toxic levels of lead, cadmium and sodium… but do they really?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Must have received a bad batch locally, as everyone is fine. A few old people are dying, but they have a tendency of doing that anyway.

1Minute
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Longbob
... Not sure how accurate this is, but the AMA survey as of June 11 says that 96% are CLAIM TO BE fully vaccinated.

https://www.ama-assn.org/press-cent...octors-fully-vaccinated-against-covid-19

Fixt... Most doctors are also acutely aware of the Cancel Culture...

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 1minute
Must have received a bad batch locally, as everyone is fine. A few old people are dying, but they have a tendency of doing that anyway.

Same here, and I’ve had four. I have more’n 100 coworkers who took it, no problems that I know of with them either.

But…. it ain’t been long enough for long-term effects to kick in yet.

Hey, if’n I croak before age 70 my son pays off his house and then some 😎

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Redneck
I dunno - but it's nearly taken my wife.. She's just a shell of what she was before taking (by force re: her job) that crap... Over two years fighting the effects of that and still struggling to recover..

I hope Fauci rots in Hell....

Very sorry here to hear about your wife.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I got news for all the vaxed. You're gonna die. Same for the non-vaxed.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steve
I got news for all the vaxed. You're gonna die. Same for the non-vaxed.
Yep, no way out

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Anyone with half a brain knew this two years ago, or more.

Whoops. Not a new starting post. Just realized.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
I find it strange that we haven't seen a huge increase in heart attacks given this gloomy prognostication by the prolific Dr. Hoffe.
How can you possibly not be aware of the massive increase in heart trouble and sudden death? Not to mention cancer and blood clots.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
I find it strange that we haven't seen a huge increase in heart attacks given this gloomy prognostication by the prolific Dr. Hoffe.
How can you possibly not be aware of the massive increase in heart trouble and sudden death? Not to mention cancer and blood clots.
Besides the Italian soccer players that get posted once a month here?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Another one with his head in the sand.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
Funny 98% of the Doctors in USA have taken one of the Vaccines. I guess they all have a death wish.

do you have a link to the required studies and research done on the jab?

Can you sue the jab manufacturer if the drug causes harm?

lol

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Turbo heart failure
Turbo fluoride
Turbo gout
Turbo Wagon Master reruns
Turbo john correia with new taliban disheveled appearance
Turbo gold prices

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Funny 98% of the Doctors in USA have taken one of the Vaccines. I guess they all have a death wish.

No, it’s my perception that a large majority of the medical community bought into the “company line” hook, line, and boat. Including some highly trained family members.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

No, it’s my perception that a large majority of the medical community bought into the “company line” hook, line, and boat. Including some highly trained family members.
Agree the smart ones refused the poison shots

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Did any of the jabless folks die yet?

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
Turbo heart failure
Turbo fluoride
Turbo gout
Turbo Wagon Master reruns
Turbo john correia with new taliban disheveled appearance
Turbo gold prices

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

It's the Turbo Graphene.

They just haven't activated it with the nation wide 5G network yet.

It's gonna look like the rapture when they flip the transmitter.

The Jews will finally get to pump their own septic tanks.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The pure blood patriots will just keep kicking the death vax can down the road.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12savage, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 2,118 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,912
Posts18,479,552
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.