Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Chances of ending up in the hospital or dead from the Rona are pretty small for people who have had the shot, but not zero.

Actually the latest study shows if you had the jab you are 835 times more likely to die from covid.

This is very good news for those of us that don’t like crowds.

TAKE THE SHOTS !

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 07/15/21.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by fgold767
yeah can't spell today....had the pfizer shots in January and February...yesterday took the ambulance ride to local er....and boy oh boy....yep...got the big bad covid...feel like siitt....at leas the temp is down some today....ain't life grand! NO idea where I got it.
You may indeed have it and I wouldn't disagree that the "vaccine" doesn't work. That said, I think the .gov has issued the order to just call everything COVID again, in order to push their agenda and scare the feeble-minded into submission.

Bingo!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Raeford

Weren't cases dropping 'prior' to the vaccine rollout?

Yes, and someone put together a graphic showing that, just about anywhere in the world, the rates were dropping precipitously until the point where the vaccine became available. As soon as they became available, cases of COVID19 started to climb again.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
NO vaccine is 100% effective. In 2019 I had the flu shot and still caught the flu. But it was a mild case, thanks to the vaccine. That was the first time that I got it since I started getting the flu vaccine. I will get it again this September.
Of Covid patients who caught it, 99.2% did NOT have the vaccine. For comparison,Birth control pills are only 99% effectve.
Bottom line..protect yourself, your family, and the country and get vaccinated if not already done so.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
My body my choice. NO

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I’m reading more reports that indicate that the immunity built by having the virus may be permanent. Has to do with the type of WBC the body uses to fight the virus. They are long term cells, stored to fight again.

Went through my family about a month ago. Everyone had it to varying degrees and symptoms. Based on our symptoms it was likely this new “path-oco-lyotic” version. We are pretty much back to our version of normal.

Be well.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
Originally Posted by MikeReilly

So can you say vaccines are the reason? No, you can't.

Sure I can and with a decent amount of evidence to that effect. Israel reported 64% for a short period and not a huge sample size, other jurisdictions said 88% vs. delta and delta+. Even Israel stated 93% prevention of hospitalisation and serious illness with their current run of variants. The evidence is overwhelmingly in favour of vaccination.

So in short, no. What would the current situation be without vaccines? How about the Spanish flu? That seemed to peter out in about the same time frame, no vaccine.

Again, no surprise when something burns through and peters out. Same as it's ever been. Besides, it's difficult to talk anyone serious that uses a U in favor.

Bingo.

The “science” tells us that 12-14 months are needed for a new pathogen to be moderated after introduction into the population. The shots ramped up around that point in the history of the China virus. Coincidence to make the jabs appear more effective? Only time will tell but I’m glad to have natural antibodies.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by WStrayer

Bottom line..protect yourself, your family, and the country and get vaccinated if not already done so.

You're missing the point. Vaccines may be worse than catching covid. There is zero history with this drug.

If you really want to do yourself a favor with regards to covid (or any illness) ...work out, eat right, lose weight, don't drink or use tobacco.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Boy, you sure can tell the ones that ran out and got the shot on hear, but but but ! I think the whole jab process was ass backwards, people should of been tested for antibodies first before anyone took the shot, if you had had it with mild case like 1/3 to 1/2 had, they should not have mixed natural antibodies with fake ones, which hurt your natural ones. I had covid bad, had to go in hospital , this covid is bad , takes a long time until you are 100 percent again. I will not take the shot and I think the ones that have , Fuked up, and it will prove out shortly. We have never seen any thing like this, it is total evil ,I repeat evil, they are pushing way to hard for something that does not kill, like they have said from day one. it is a lie !!!!! This has all been planned.....

IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Well, I dunno. I got the Pfizer shots, I wash my hands whenever I come into the house, I don't go into crowds (never did like 'em), and I'm not gonna wear any more [bleep] Fauci masks.

It is what it is.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
NO vaccine is 100% effective. In 2019 I had the flu shot and still caught the flu. But it was a mild case, thanks to the vaccine. That was the first time that I got it since I started getting the flu vaccine. I will get it again this September.
Of Covid patients who caught it, 99.2% did NOT have the vaccine. For comparison,Birth control pills are only 99% effectve.

How many lives could be saved if we banned cars? Sugar? Living?

I bet you loved your tranny health whatever it was freak from PA

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

You're missing the point. Vaccines may be worse than catching covid. There is zero history with this drug.

If you really want to do yourself a favor with regards to covid (or any illness) ...work out, eat right, lose weight, don't drink or use tobacco.

That fix might be worse than the disease as well.

Live, love, be happy

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Chances of ending up in the hospital or dead from the Rona are pretty small for people who have had the shot, but not zero.
Probably about the same as those who haven't had the shot.

No it is significantly beneficial. The only people dying from it now are not vaccinated. This isn't controversial.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Probably about the same as those who haven't had the shot.

No it is significantly beneficial. The only people dying from it now are not vaccinated. This isn't controversial.

Otay Oprah

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by dale06
Probably just a small detail, but I always heard that the shot(s) reduced the effect of covid but didn’t necessarily prevent one from getting it.

Then it's not a vaccine, is it?

It is for people that understand what a vaccine does and doesn't do. This isn't difficult material to grasp.

So can you say vaccines are the reason? No, you can't.

Sure I can and with a decent amount of evidence to that effect. Israel reported 64% for a short period and not a huge sample size, other jurisdictions said 88% vs. delta and delta+. Even Israel stated 93% prevention of hospitalisation and serious illness with their current run of variants. The evidence is overwhelmingly in favour of vaccination.

So in short, no. What would the current situation be without vaccines? How about the Spanish flu? That seemed to peter out in about the same time frame, no vaccine.

Again, no surprise when something burns through and peters out. Same as it's ever been. Besides, it's difficult to talk anyone serious that uses a U in favor.

I'm guessing you really struggled in high school, if you ever made it that far because you are a fecking idiot.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 07/15/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dale06
Probably just a small detail, but I always heard that the shot(s) reduced the effect of covid but didn’t necessarily prevent one from getting it.

That's not entirely accurate. It prevents most cases of covid - up to 95% of them, but it doesn't prevent all of them, which is why we've seen such a drop in cases since vaccines started rolling out.

Mike Reilly:What is your area of expertise that makes you knowledgeable concerning these ''vaccines''? Where have you gotten your information?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It’s quite amazing the number of Virologist, Medical Doctors and PhD researchers that we have right here at The Campfire.

Such wonders and prodigies abound hereabouts.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
It’s quite amazing the number of Virologist, Medical Doctors and PhD researchers that we have right here at The Campfire.

And some of them are right.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

And some of them are right.

Who here is qualified to know whether they’re right or not?

Never in recent history has there been so much misinformation on a single subject than this one.

It’s an individual’s choice to vaccinate or not to vaccinate, as many here have said. Some apparently have had good results taking it and a few here have reported bad results. Flip the coin or roll the dice.

There is no long term data available to be conclusive on a treatment not yet approved by the FDA.

That is all.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

398 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 40 invisible), 1,782 guests, and 1,072 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,002
Posts18,481,304
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.