Hop To
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
Well stocked here.

About a year’s worth of anti rejection meds, 300+ jars of beans and tomatoes under, 2 generators, stores of propane and liquid fuels, extra tires for a couple of cars. And the usual stuff. TP, bleach, buckets of HTH, chemicals, batteries. The freezers are full. Long as the grid don’t crash. 👍

Heads up people, we are staying at Slummies this season!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Duck, if there was a mass die off from the shot, which is your singular scenario. Why would I need to do any further prepping than what I have already done for a catastrophic natural or man made disaster?

Food, water, weapons, ammo, gear, money, medical supplies, transportation for difficult terrain, and shelter is squared away.

We’re gtg.

My first reply wasn’t flippant...A massive die off wouldn’t do anything, but help.

A question to you...Are you squared away?

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by smokepole
The apocalypse is eminent??

Oh shit...I missed it!

Over slept, again ?

Sheesh....Hold into the alarm clock.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
D
duck911 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Beaver10

..A massive die off wouldn’t do anything, but help.

A question to you...Are you squared away?

Come on man...... Do you REALLY hope for a mass die off? Do you REALLY think a mass die off will help your business? Your kid's futures?

.I know it is late and you are playing on the 24HCF, but do you REALLY think a massive die-off reset is what you want for your kids?? I mean, REALLY????

As for us - we are squared away.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Our biggest issues within the US and globally is an abundance of people. We as a reproductive species are cratering everything.

This isn’t something brand new...Henry Kissinger wrote a paper on overpopulation back in the early 70’s where he was projecting the increases of human population and it’s negative impact. Granted, he offered some forward thinking for the time on ways to curb this increase.

https://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PCAAB500.pdf

I absolutely believe a massive die off, or cull, for the sake of being dramatic, would provide a huge relief to a system that is broken.

🦫

PS

There’s an awful lot of stupid people in this world...A reset, by natural, viral, or man made would recalibrate more than just resources. People left would either step up, learn, provide, and contribute to the renewal or perish.

“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Just when we thought the Duck couldn’t get any dumber.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
As long as the die off seventy five to eighty percent democrats, we'll all be fine.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Lucas1
As long as the die off seventy five to eighty percent democrats, we'll all be fine.

I was going to hold out for china and india, but your idea has merit, and would probably make better inroads on stupid.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by duck911

Come on man......

Every composer has their influences.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Yet another COVID unsubstantiated half truth meant to instill panic.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Come on man......

Every composer has their influences.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Yet another COVID unsubstantiated half truth meant to instill panic.

Oh STFU.

You sprinted your fat ass to the nearest CVS as “fast” as you could.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Lucas1

I was going to hold out for china and india, but your idea has merit, and would probably make better inroads on stupid.

Oh yeah, speaking of India…

Remember a few weeks ago they were all gonna die? Just like Florida? And Washington? And New York? And California?

LOL

Fugking idiots believed it too.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All politics, assaults, and name calling aside....... A simple question.

There is a group of folks here that believe a COVID shot is going to result in quite a bit of mayhem - clots, strokes, DNA changes, and, really, mass deaths for anyone who has been stuck. There is a lot of excitement here about mass "vaccine" deaths.

Roughly FIFTY PERCENT (50%) of the US has been stuck (let alone the rest of the world). That means, if your death wish's are even REMOTELY correct, we will see a die off event like never experienced in recent human history. The impact to the US economy and national security will be massive.

My serious question is, if you are in that camp, what MATERIAL changes are you making to your home, food supplies, and security to survive in this impending mass die off event? Are you putting your money where your mouth is? Hoarding? Have you removed all cash from the market, and gone to all precious metals? Have you started stockpiling fuel? Food?

Are you preparing for a society that in 5 or 10 years will look NOTHING like we have now? Collapsing infrastructure..... A collapsing pharmaceutical supply chain. Bye Bye to your gout meds and high blood pressure pills.

If it is true, WHY THE FUGK would anyone who believes that, be spending a SECOND on this forum, and not preparing to protect their family? Hell, the apocalypse is eminent, in the next few years.

Inquiring minds wanna know!

Actually Covid-19 is a lot more dangerous then the vaccines design to deal with it. There is lot of false anti-vax information spread by certain groups and/or individuals. For example, Democrats could come on this board to discourage vaccinations reducing number of Republican voters for upcoming elections. I am not saying this is the case, but some envision such activity.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by deflave

Oh yeah, speaking of India…

Remember a few weeks ago they were all gonna die? Just like Florida? And Washington? And New York? And California?

LOL

Fugking idiots believed it too.

Those buggers will still be there after cockroaches have all died out.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Slavek

There is a group of folks here that believe a COVID shot is going to result in quite a bit of mayhem - clots, strokes, DNA changes, and, really, mass deaths for anyone who has been stuck. There is a lot of excitement here about mass "vaccine" deaths.

Roughly FIFTY PERCENT (50%) of the US has been stuck (let alone the rest of the world). That means, if your death wish's are even REMOTELY correct, we will see a die off event like never experienced in recent human history. The impact to the US economy and national security will be massive.

My serious question is, if you are in that camp, what MATERIAL changes are you making to your home, food supplies, and security to survive in this impending mass die off event? Are you putting your money where your mouth is? Hoarding? Have you removed all cash from the market, and gone to all precious metals? Have you started stockpiling fuel? Food?

Are you preparing for a society that in 5 or 10 years will look NOTHING like we have now? Collapsing infrastructure..... A collapsing pharmaceutical supply chain. Bye Bye to your gout meds and high blood pressure pills.

If it is true, WHY THE FUGK would anyone who believes that, be spending a SECOND on this forum, and not preparing to protect their family? Hell, the apocalypse is eminent, in the next few years.

Actually Covid-19 is a lot more dangerous then the vaccines design to deal with it. There is lot of false anti-vax information spread by certain groups and/or individuals. For example, Democrats could come on this board to discourage vaccinations reducing number of Republican voters for upcoming elections. I am not saying this is the case, but some envision such activity.

Love seeing you two retards get together and collaborate on content. Very entertaining.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
They preached dying on the first covid-19, preaching dying on the second.

Now its you might need a booster shot….then there’s a vaccine not working well….

What will it be tomorrow OP?

As for me, I’ll take my chances. When the FDA approves it I’ll consider it, but not until then. You keep swallowing the hype and thanks for being the guinea pig.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Is it OK if someone is precautious given they would rather see a vaccine(s) that are actually vaccines? Or perhaps something that has been thoroughly tested? Maybe FDA approved? And how about a vaccine that was for an illness that was more dangerous than one that is say 99.8% survivable?

But to answer your question, I don’t think many believe this vaccine push is to facilitate a mass die off, hardly, but I have Zero doubts there will be (already has been!!!) unintended consequences for rushing it out. And sorry to hear this bothers you. . . because the fact is you are the experiment now, not us cautious ones. 😉

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
HOW ARE YOU PREPARING FOR THE BIG DIE OFF?

The same way I was before. I haven't changed anything and am not planning on changing anything.

I am not anti vaccine but for something that had been around for less than 1 year and they have a vaccine on the market that's safe?

I'll let a bunch of others be their test subjects.

Let it go for another year or 2 and see how it looks then and I might consider getting poked.

Until then I will keep reducing contact w people in general as I am not a people fan anyway, sickness or no sickness.

This has just made it easier for me.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 07/17/21.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You KNOW Mrs. Duck made him get the shot.

LOL

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (204guy, 12344mag, 219DW, 222Sako, 2500HD, 1Longbow, 68 invisible), 2,422 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,301
Posts18,487,081
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.