Hop To
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Nothing, just working and living.

I think the pro-vax folks are having buyers remorse.

Why would anyone line up to take anything that hasn’t been tested over time?

Let’s say you had a heard of cattle, would you give them an untested vaccine for something that had a 99 percent survival rate? Let’s not forget the manufacture is not liable.

Probably test it on scrubs and culls😆 first.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Backroads
How are you “take the shot or die” folks preparing?

This will go over their heads.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'm halfazz prepared and would feel stupid not to be. I don't buy there's a massive die off coming. I feel some sterility in both sexes and mostly the blacks is what Gates and his group are after. The majority of those who took the shot by a large margin are dumbazz liberals and Democrats, good riddance.

Life is good live it while you can.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Beaver10

My first reply wasn’t flippant...A massive die off wouldn’t do anything, but help.

Very flippant and totally wrong. Your imaginary scenario would be gruesome. In reality and many of the things you don't even realize you rely on would be gone.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I hope all the good folks picking my coffee beans don’t go TU. Now, that would be epic….

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by Backroads
With cold and flu season on the horizon, we have stocked up with 7-up, chicken noodle soup, and NyQuil.

Just like every year.

Your comment has nothing to do with my question.

Again: For you "take the shot and die" folks, how are you ACTUALLY preparing for the impending mass die off and hysteria?

Good question duck 911..

Everybody knows what I think of Bill (the mass murderer) Gates...
May the Lord do to him as he recently did to the George Floyd idol.

I woke up today thinking that the stupid phones and modern information/ communication may be gone someday. I am grateful for my library of paper books. The rest has been a lifetime of accumulated skills and hardware. Even that doesn't last forever.
Even that won't be enough in a worst case scenario. I trust the Lord in all and He always comes through. When He chooses my homecoming, I will still be grateful more than words can describe.

Even the most ardent preppers don't know the future.
They only try to make ready like the ant for winter.
I think you know as I do, that the most important thing to be ready for regardless of how many die in a few years is the fact that 100% of everyone does die. That's why this video is more important than anything else.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Originally Posted by Beaver10

My first reply wasn’t flippant...A massive die off wouldn’t do anything, but help.

Very flippant and totally wrong. Your imaginary scenario would be gruesome. In reality and many of the things you don't even realize you rely on would be gone.

Think of it as a forest fire..... a new beginning. As far as gruesome, for some way more than others... seems to me Nebraska you are in the camp of depending upon others?

As for the Duck'O'death's original question, since 2008 I have been preparing for a huge calamity and believe you would be a fool not to.
I have structured my life accordingly, from where I live to how I live.
I know many people that are all in on prepping.... some to the point of paranoia..... me , I try to keep it real and practical.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
DuckPoo911 : the Covidiot gift that keeps on “giving”
Fugking moron LOL

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
All politics, assaults, and name calling aside....... A simple question.
There is a group of folks here that believe a COVID shot is going to result in quite a bit of mayhem - clots, strokes, DNA changes, and, really, mass deaths for anyone who has been stuck. There is a lot of excitement here about mass "vaccine" deaths.
Roughly FIFTY PERCENT (50%) of the US has been stuck (let alone the rest of the world). That means, if your death wish's are even REMOTELY correct, we will see a die off event like never experienced in recent human history. The impact to the US economy and national security will be massive.
My serious question is, if you are in that camp, what MATERIAL changes are you making to your home, food supplies, and security to survive in this impending mass die off event? Are you putting your money where your mouth is? Hoarding? Have you removed all cash from the market, and gone to all precious metals? Have you started stockpiling fuel? Food?
Are you preparing for a society that in 5 or 10 years will look NOTHING like we have now? Collapsing infrastructure..... A collapsing pharmaceutical supply chain. Bye Bye to your gout meds and high blood pressure pills.
If it is true, WHY THE FUGK would anyone who believes that, be spending a SECOND on this forum, and not preparing to protect their family? Hell, the apocalypse is eminent, in the next few years.
Inquiring minds wanna know!
I don't know anything more to do. We have roofs to stay under if we can keep from being dispossessed by riffraff, we are in a heavily armed rural area. We live completely unmortgaged, have access to usable water, own grazing livestock, an unending supply of wood for heat and cooking and manual tools to harvest it, a big supply of canned food mostly beans, a big supply of 50# bags of fine salt (very important), can use a horse, plenty of ammo including the very important .22 rimfire, concentrated insecticides and repellent, hard money (which might be useless). Most every thing that flies, swims, or walks can be eaten. The big problem will be lawlessness and repelling bad people.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
There is a group of folks here that believe a COVID shot is going to result in quite a bit of mayhem - clots, strokes, DNA changes, and, really, mass deaths for anyone who has been stuck. There is a lot of excitement here about mass "vaccine" deaths.

Roughly FIFTY PERCENT (50%) of the US has been stuck (let alone the rest of the world). That means, if your death wish's are even REMOTELY correct, we will see a die off event like never experienced in recent human history. The impact to the US economy and national security will be massive.

My serious question is, if you are in that camp, what MATERIAL changes are you making to your home, food supplies, and security to survive in this impending mass die off event? Are you putting your money where your mouth is? Hoarding? Have you removed all cash from the market, and gone to all precious metals? Have you started stockpiling fuel? Food?

Are you preparing for a society that in 5 or 10 years will look NOTHING like we have now? Collapsing infrastructure..... A collapsing pharmaceutical supply chain. Bye Bye to your gout meds and high blood pressure pills.

Haven't read all the responses, but the question is loaded because it presumes an outcome.
Worse, it assigns motive (and a really ugly one at that..."if your death wishes are even remotely correct").

An unbiased question would be, why are *citizens* not allowed to make medical decisions for themselves?
There are two sets of numbers which guide my personal health decisions.

First, what are the demographics for those dying?
Unless you're over 70 (some will argue 60), the chances of death from Covid are extremely miniscule. Extremely. Miniscule. The primary contributor is decreasing immune system response with age. The second contributor is co-morbity factors (heart or pulmonary disease, diabetes, obesity, etc). If a person is under 60 in good health with no underlying morbidity factors, the risks of mRNA chemical outweigh the benefits.

Second, 6 months later, how safe is the vaccine?
VAERS system (government owned system!) teaches us this mRNA chemical should have been banned in less than 3 months from release. The list of adverse - and even LETHAL - events is astounding, exceeding the FDA's own guidance by 50-100x. If you don't believe it, do your own research but it's readily available (eg, 4500+ reported deaths, which is more deaths in 6 months than any single vaccine accumulated in 30 years of record keeping). The vaccine is NOT safe by per all existent medical metrics and definitions. (Editorial note: watch for safety/efficacy metrics and definitions to be redefined in the near future.)

And, on the second point, we're now being told a single jab (or series, in case of Moderna and Pfizer) may not be enough. We may require annual booster shots. So the wizards of science keep learning more about this unknown mRNA chemical effectiveness.

It can be argued that if Covid doesn't kill you, then you might still suffer long term affects. True. But, again, that informed decision will be made BY me, not FOR me.

We have known since day two the folks to protect are the elderly and those with reduced immune function. Let's focus on where the problem is!

For the rest of us (not just me), therapeutics are the correct approach. There was enough known about Covid and treatments/therapeutics one year later (when the chemical injections become available) that jabs weren't necessary for everybody. In fact, the jab should NOT have been forced on everyone because the jab risks outweighed the alternatives. There is no more perfect example of this than children under 17, where the mortality numbers for unvaccinated is so low, that jab adverse effects are greater than the death count. (This is criminal behavior in my opinion.)

Government's response to Covid has been an incredibly enlightening primer to the adage "Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely". While my family are still free citizens, we will make health decisions for ourselves. But when you become a subject, decisions are made FOR you. For your own good. God save America.

BTW - My wife and I are mid-50's with two college kids. Covid infected us all (yes, positive blood antibody confirmation 17 months later) before anyone knew what the hell was going on. God blessed the human species with an amazing immune system. And it works! For those who are at risk, or overly concerned (due to all the hype), they should absolutely *choose* to get the jab (BTW - it's NOT a vaccine, if you weren't aware).

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Duck got the jab in both azz cheeks and the doctor said no more
LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dumbduck will crap his depends when shtf and he can't drive his prius from the suburbs to Starbucks for a latte..... lmao

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Slavek

Actually Covid-19 is a lot more dangerous then the vaccines design to deal with it. There is lot of false anti-vax information spread by certain groups and/or individuals. For example, Democrats could come on this board to discourage vaccinations reducing number of Republican voters for upcoming elections. I am not saying this is the case, but some envision such activity.

Of all the dumb shït you spew, this ranks up there with the dumbest. How have you avoided killing yourself up until now?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Covid zombie apocalypses is coming...... hahahahahahahaha

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Covid zombie apocalypses is coming...... hahahahahahahaha

I generally ask if they have seen the Will Smith movie "I am Legend".

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
SlaveK is the dumbest foreigner on this board. She may even be the dumbest overall

LOL

#UsefulIdiot

#CNNNeverLies

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If it is true, WHY THE FUGK would anyone who believes that, be spending a SECOND on this forum, and not preparing to protect their family? Hell, the apocalypse is eminent, in the next few years.

Logical fallacy of the false dichotomy.

There could be other scenarios. Say 10% bad long term reactions/inflammation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie

Goalie.... so does that mean no covid zombie apocalypses? :(:(

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
Right. The most likely scenario is lots of long term sick and chronic problems which might be worse than a die off. At least with dead people you could dispose of them and the world would adjust.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deflave
Just when we thought the Duck couldn’t get any dumber.

LOL

Speak for yourself - that muttonhead's well is deep.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 17Fan, 160user, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,320
Posts18,487,379
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.