Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by duck911
All politics, assaults, and name calling aside....... A simple question.

There is a group of folks here that believe a COVID shot is going to result in quite a bit of mayhem - clots, strokes, DNA changes, and, really, mass deaths for anyone who has been stuck. There is a lot of excitement here about mass "vaccine" deaths.

Roughly FIFTY PERCENT (50%) of the US has been stuck (let alone the rest of the world). That means, if your death wish's are even REMOTELY correct, we will see a die off event like never experienced in recent human history. The impact to the US economy and national security will be massive.

My serious question is, if you are in that camp, what MATERIAL changes are you making to your home, food supplies, and security to survive in this impending mass die off event? Are you putting your money where your mouth is? Hoarding? Have you removed all cash from the market, and gone to all precious metals? Have you started stockpiling fuel? Food?

Are you preparing for a society that in 5 or 10 years will look NOTHING like we have now? Collapsing infrastructure..... A collapsing pharmaceutical supply chain. Bye Bye to your gout meds and high blood pressure pills.

If it is true, WHY THE FUGK would anyone who believes that, be spending a SECOND on this forum, and not preparing to protect their family? Hell, the apocalypse is eminent, in the next few years.

Inquiring minds wanna know!

Translation......
You are a bunch of tinfoil nutters if you believe the government is out to harm you.... they are here to help and you are too stupid to understand that.
My stock portfolio is doing great and Starbucks still sells lattes..... I am smart and you are stupid... and prepping is uber dumb...
I invented 911 to help you peasants.... you should be grateful and worship me.
#frontlinehero

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

D
duck911 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by irfubar

There is a group of folks here that believe a COVID shot is going to result in quite a bit of mayhem - clots, strokes, DNA changes, and, really, mass deaths for anyone who has been stuck. There is a lot of excitement here about mass "vaccine" deaths.

Roughly FIFTY PERCENT (50%) of the US has been stuck (let alone the rest of the world). That means, if your death wish's are even REMOTELY correct, we will see a die off event like never experienced in recent human history. The impact to the US economy and national security will be massive.

My serious question is, if you are in that camp, what MATERIAL changes are you making to your home, food supplies, and security to survive in this impending mass die off event? Are you putting your money where your mouth is? Hoarding? Have you removed all cash from the market, and gone to all precious metals? Have you started stockpiling fuel? Food?

Are you preparing for a society that in 5 or 10 years will look NOTHING like we have now? Collapsing infrastructure..... A collapsing pharmaceutical supply chain. Bye Bye to your gout meds and high blood pressure pills.

If it is true, WHY THE FUGK would anyone who believes that, be spending a SECOND on this forum, and not preparing to protect their family? Hell, the apocalypse is eminent, in the next few years.

Translation......
You are a bunch of tinfoil nutters if you believe the government is out to harm you.... they are here to help and you are too stupid to understand that.
My stock portfolio is doing great and Starbucks still sells lattes..... I am smart and you are stupid... and prepping is uber dumb...
#frontlinehero

Missed the mark, by a mile. I have not, and will not get the shot, and I AM a prepper. And I don't trust the gov't for one second.

Are you in the mass die off camp? While I don't trust the gov't and won't take the shot, I do not believe half the world will die off, like some here. You?

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Just remember - the shot mfg's have legal immunity FOREVER if you get fugged-up from submitting to Dr. Frankenstein's lab jab.

And that right there would make any reasonable person pause.

Then we should refuse the Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis, Smallpox, Polio, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Shingles, etc, etc, as the manufacturers of all vaccines are protected by the same immunity to litigation.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

[Linked Image from media0.giphy.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
What fugging camp?

The Happy Camper camp?

Whatta twatwaffle 911.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Well, if it does happen, you'd better hope you don't get injured or sick and need any medical attention. With hospitals being swamped by millions of dying shot takers and with many of those millions being doctors and nurses, it won't be likely that you'll get medical attention right when you need it. And who's going to bury all those dead bodies ? Have to hire a shytload of heavy equipment operators to dig mass graves and pitch them in. No way the funeral homes and cemetery staff could handle an increase like that alone.

Bring out yer ded! Bring out yer ded!

And they didn't even have bulldozers in 1340.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Translation......
#frontlinehero

Missed the mark, by a mile. I have not, and will not get the shot, and I AM a prepper. And I don't trust the gov't for one second.

Are you in the mass die off camp? While I don't trust the gov't and won't take the shot, I do not believe half the world will die off, like some here. You?

Sorry Duck.... I once though that I was wrong... but I was mistaken... smile
As for the mass die off ? no ... I believe it will happen over a longer period of time. That way the elites will not look guilty

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I guarantee you that EVERYONE that has had the shot will die.

I am MAGA.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Big Jim, you folks can depose of our remains! laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Translation......
#frontlinehero

Lol.

We so stupid. He so smaht.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Translation......
#frontlinehero

Drama queen.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

You Nostradamus, you. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Blackheart
One thing for certain is those rotten Chinks have sure created a worldwide mess and tons of heartache with their nasty ass lab created virus. It's well past time those rotten slant eyed bastards met their maker via nuclear blast in repayment.

While I agree with most any thinking individual that the world was a lot better off and humanity was 100 times better off when human population numbered between 1 and 2 billion, and the US was a much better place with a population of 150 million.

I certainly would discourage anyone who wishes to accomplish those numbers via a mass nuclear holocaust.

Once it starts, the chance that it would lead to total extinction of humanity is much higher than the chance you will be harmed by the China Virus, or the vaccine developed to prevent that virus.

Is one not aware of mutually assured destruction? Or the fact that between Russia, China, the US, India, Israel, France, Britain, and now N Korea, and probably Iran, there exists enough nuclear warheads to exterminate all of civilization many times over?

I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Backroads
With cold and flu season on the horizon, we have stocked up with 7-up, chicken noodle soup, and NyQuil.

Just like every year.

Your comment has nothing to do with my question.

Again: For you "take the shot and die" folks, how are you ACTUALLY preparing for the impending mass die off and hysteria?

Duck, this “mass die off” could be delayed over years no one knows except the bill GFY gates and dr phony. This is hysteria to play right into their handbook. Look not my president is asking the UN to investigate racism in the US. They want nwo and the UN to police it. NOW that is what I am preparing for.
No need to post here everything I’m doing but I am becoming more self sufficient each day, have enough canning lids to last several years, got a solar generator, plus other generators, have plenty of ammunition to defend, put food on the table and to barter with as well as looking to alternative weapon sources. I just need to find a different place to move further away from the liberals. So ill ask this back to you,,since you asked what are you doing,,,sitting back and feeling safe from everything from the flu to the dreaded COVID or are you preparing for the hysteria???

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Too bad their isn't gonna be an NFL Sunday to get your mind off things.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Translation......
#frontlinehero

Wow dick911, you are incredibly stupid. Like...unbelievably so.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Big Jim, you folks can depose of our remains! laugh

I will die too.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To set the record straight, since this thread went off track:

1) I have NOT had the shot, nor do I ever intend to
2) This "mass die off" scenario frequently discussed here was not created, nor perpetuated, by me. (I don't buy into that bullshit) I am repeating back this scenario that has been dreamt up by many on the 24HCF.

I was *specifically* asking the ones who keep posting videos portending sludgy blood, cancers, modified DNA, and mass die offs........... Are they ACTUALLY preparing for a global die off, and if so, how.

I thought you were pulling out leg about.the shot.
I thought I remembered that you chose not to get shot. But since I don't keep records like the NSA and the hospitals, I assumed the best about your position.

The one thing that the hospital has are my Mom's records and am extremely sorry that I think they have injected her. It was out of my hands and still is as to her medical POA. Thank you very much for praying for her. Please continue as she comes to mind. She is thankfully improving.

I'm the one who posted about the "sludgy blood" last night. I appreciate that someone is finally showing the simple microscopic images of blood samples. Isn't that more than what dr fauci, gates and the pharmaceutical companies have provided us?
Is there something wrong with investigation of what they tell us to blindly trust to be pumped into our families' bodies?
How many will die from those deadly recipes of vile ingredients, God only knows.
I think of my Mom when I read or watch investigation about these criminal actions against her. How do you really prepare for the death of your parents?
I only pray that I will be successful in leading her to Christ so that her destiny will be ........
I am more concerned with others than with my future since the Lord has proven many times to take care of His boy.
How about you duck11?
I hope that for you and for all of us.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/17/21.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I know many here think it is a liberal ruse, and that COVID-19 won't amount to much. And, I am not a fear monger. But I am a realist.

It's called "Novel" coronavirus, because humans have zero immunity to it. That means, with no intervention (we continue life as usual), we can expect exponential growth.

Exponential growth is hard for us to visualize. But think of it as a run-away nuclear reaction. It's not linear, a steady, straight growth. It is "run-away" growth. The US is still in it's infancy with infection and death rates:

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"there exists enough nuclear warheads to exterminate all of civilization many times over"

There's enough nuclear warheads on one nuclear sub to cause a nuclear winter.

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 222Sako, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 60 invisible), 2,646 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,293
Posts18,486,934
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.