Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Go dancing in Saturday nights, watch old movies during the week.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This morning it's sipping coffee and watching corn grow.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Whatever I want to do and when I want to do it.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Still working, albeit from the house these days, (onlyiest advantage of Covid I know of, they let me stay in and Zoom my project meetings over the wife's compromised immune system) still making the company money. I offered to retire and let some of the younger guys take over, the bosses opined that it might be best if I stick around, one of the Young Turks who as ascended said I could work as long as I wanted, if I would just answer the company cell phone on contract matters...might just pay for that bigger tractor I want...

Other than that working in the garden and in my so called shop. Took a cast off oak fire door and turned it into my new desk, bought a new Canon M50 MKII, and built a race horse computer to do video processing and am about to become the TN General Assembly's worst nightmare on Buzzsprout.

I picked up a hardground Genesis no-till drill for putting in food plots on my place up in Weakley County, putter wound up there when I get enough of the womenz...

Need to find a take off stock for a 10-22 to get it set up for the 8 year old and one for the 6.5 Howa to cut down as well...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Work at the property. Wife and kid know Saturday mornings are my time. I'll hop in the mini excavator or the tractor and head out to do work. Yesterday, I grabbed a couple of beers and spent the morning brushhawging.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go to the range. Go to the desert hunting prairie dogs. Go fishing. Take the wife and the camper and go find a nice campground.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This time of year, I like heading down to the cooler basement, turning on some music and doing some loading.

Also spend a lot of time outside with the dog. He's my exercise machine.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Watching this guy tickle power lines right now.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Reloading and shooting.
Usually work in 1,500 - 2000 rounds a week.

WS

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by duck911
This time of year, my wife and I are on our back deck pretty much every day from 4PM to 7PM (or later), and we almost always cook dinners outdoors. (We have a large, shaded back yard that is beautiful and that we love to enjoy).

We read, play with the dogs, entertain friends and family, throw some cornhole, sip some adult beverages..... The wife will pull a few straggler weeds while I bet on some MLB. Our good friends have a 2 year old daughter who loves to play in our sprinklers.

Our backyard is a weekly, and sometimes daily gathering spot for our friends and family, so life is good in the neighborhood and we are always entertaining and enjoying our people.

What a fugking homo.
hahahhahaa

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fire up a fatty and climb on the tractor

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Spend time with my kids which can me anything from zoos to beaches to playing Barbies. Fishing, shooting, running the dog, reading/learning about topics of interest, bum around nearby towns on a lazy day off checking out favorite gun shops and hunting/fishing stores.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well, GRIZZ...this [bleep] don't "chill". He do relax, though up in this here crib.

Sum days we be doing sum o dat web marketing and sh*t, you feel me?

Do you like, have anymore, like, cool speak for us?

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by duck911
This time of year, my wife and I are on our back deck pretty much every day from 4PM to 7PM (or later), and we almost always cook dinners outdoors. (We have a large, shaded back yard that is beautiful and that we love to enjoy).

We read, play with the dogs, entertain friends and family, throw some cornhole, sip some adult beverages..... The wife will pull a few straggler weeds while I bet on some MLB. Our good friends have a 2 year old daughter who loves to play in our sprinklers.

Our backyard is a weekly, and sometimes daily gathering spot for our friends and family, so life is good in the neighborhood and we are always entertaining and enjoying our people.

What a fugking homo.
hahahhahaa

Phucqk!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GRIZZ Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 3584ELK
Well, GRIZZ...this [bleep] don't "chill". He do relax, though up in this here crib.

Sum days we be doing sum o dat web marketing and sh*t, you feel me?

Do you like, have anymore, like, cool speak for us?

Chill yo sniveling bitch...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I turn off all the lights, take off all my clothes, and watch the Hallmark Channel.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I have a couple of young retrievers in training, one at the MH level and one in basics, so I spend some time training them each day. I do some guitar playing most days. I reload, shoot, and tinker with the rifles a bit. This time of year, I spend a few minutes most days cooling off in the pool. I spend more time than I prefer mowing the grass and keeping up the property, but that's the price one pays and it really isn't too bad since I bought the big 60" zero-turn.
I have a lady-friend who comes over on the weekends and most Wednesdays and we do a bit of hanging out and whatnot. She's enjoyable to spend time with and is content to do whatever or nothing at all.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
This time of year we have to go to our nearby mountains to chill. We do this 2-3 days/week, go for a good hike then kickback in the shade and read. At home it is workout, dryfire, read and watch my wife cook. Come fall it will be hunting and road trips through May.

Retirement is fun.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I climb and hike. Endurance type stuff. I do a bunch of it. In rough country. I like to challenge it. It makes me feel like I'm livin'. Getting into wild and rugged country is healing and therapeutic for me. It puts things in a different perspective. A better perspective.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I hide in my shop, turn on Beethoven, and make stuff.

Made a tobacco pouch today.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (219 Wasp, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 1minute, 68 invisible), 2,567 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,564
Posts18,473,225
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.