Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Trump would never accept the VP's role.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Pissing in the wind, if election fraud is not fixed.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Imo,,,if Trump and Desantis are on one ticket, it'll be the other way around.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Technical question: one is limited to two terms as president, but is there any limit to the number of times one can be VP?

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Agreed - Trump's ego is way to big to be No. 2.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Yeah, won’t happen.

IMHO Trump should be kingmaker. He’ll be old by the time of the next election and I wouldn’t want another four years of endless attacks from the left.

The part about election reform is true though. If we don’t fix the mail in balloting and other ripe for fraud voting practices there’s no way we’ll ever have another non-deep state president. The democrats/deep state are in control virtually everywhere so the chances of cleaning up these crooked elections is virtually nil. You’d have about as much luck getting free elections in China.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by grouseman
Technical question: one is limited to two terms as president, but is there any limit to the number of times one can be VP?

Yes. If one is not qualified to be President, one is not eligible to be VP. So, if someone is elected twice, or serves 10 years (1/2 a predecessors term) that person is ineligible for VP.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
Pissing in the wind, if election fraud is not fixed.

This..

and I would reverse the order.

Trump - Pres, DeSantis - VP.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
End thread.

Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Trump would never accept the VP's role.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Crow hunter: I literally burst out laughing at your posting!
As naive and unrealistic as it is - it still struck me as funny!
Do YOU really think the "American" press/media would NOT attack ANY Republican President "relentlessly for four years"?
If you do believe that then your naivete has reached the ludicrous/absurd level!
Sheesh.
It would serve you well to pay a bit more attention to what the media/press has been doing for the last 50 years and continues doing to this day (and for sure into the foreseeable future!).
Your posting deserves a well earned "double sheesh" so here goes number two SHEESH.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Crow hunter: I literally burst out laughing at your posting!
As naive and unrealistic as it is - it still struck me as funny!
Do YOU really think the "American" press/media would NOT attack ANY Republican President "relentlessly for four years"?
If you do believe that then your naivete has reached the ludicrous/absurd level!
Sheesh.
It would serve you well to pay a bit more attention to what the media/press has been doing for the last 50 years and continues doing to this day (and for sure into the foreseeable future!).
Your posting deserves a well earned "double sheesh" so here goes number two SHEESH.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
.......................Yeah! It will not matter who the GOP POTUS is....The demCRAP party and their LYING, DECEIVING and HYPOCRITE lap dog news media propagandists will LIE, distort, make up false stories and relentlessly go after ANY GOP president...............Sorry Crow Hunter..........Ya think if Trump isn't POTUS that the media will take a rest from their endless attacks?.....LOL

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Trump was the messenger, not the messiah. He should be the elder statesman of the party, not the candidate. That said, his ego will probably make him want to run again and try to get the second term he was denied.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Were Trump amenable I’d prefer to see him elsewhere. Maybe Sec. of State. That would make the Chinks twitch.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

C
C
Trump for pres, retires after 2 years, Desantis finishes term and can still run 2 more times. That might be enough to fix some of this crap but without a decent congress we will always be screwed.

Chuck

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not a chance in hell Trump would accept being second banana and taking the traditional "stay in the background until called" role of a VP...

I'm a big Trump fan, but I'm hoping DeSantis or one of the several great candidates on the republican side jump into the fray. For all the good things Trump does for this country, he is so divisive with his rhetoric it almost cancels all that out... A lot of ardent conservatives I know can't stand Trump because he just can't shut up when he should....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Sheister
Not a chance in hell Trump would accept being second banana and taking the traditional "stay in the background until called" role of a VP...

I'm a big Trump fan, but I'm hoping DeSantis or one of the several great candidates on the republican side jump into the fray. For all the good things Trump does for this country, he is so divisive with his rhetoric it almost cancels all that out... A lot of ardent conservatives I know can't stand Trump because he just can't shut up when he should....

And the dumbphucks cut off their nose to spite their face.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
it's always a crap shoot. I would not really want Trump back as President unless he agreed in advance to let someone else pick the cabinet and other positions. He had a real history of screwups with regards to picking his team. Even his Supreme Court picks suck.

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Policy is more important than soundbites.

If "ardent conservatives" won't support someone whose soundbite bothers them but the policy is right/good - then they're idiots and unworthy of calling themselves intelligent.

Me

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by Sheister

And the dumbphucks cut off their nose to spite their face.

No sheit.
I guess those 'supposed conservatives' don't notice the demoncraps and their divisive rhetoric.

FJB & FJT
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

675 members (16gage, 01Foreman400, 160user, 12344mag, 10ring1, 16penny, 64 invisible), 3,046 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,618
Posts18,492,662
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.