Page 2 of 2 1 2
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte
Since vitamin D is available in pill form,then the Boomer aka Pill Popping Generation may see their way to consuming more vitamin D.lol

True genius here.You do not disappoint.#dumbass
Did I strike a nerve there old man? lol

FY in your moute.You broke-ass fugkin okie.. Not smart enough to absorb any real technical science papers.
I'll still be rolling when somebody's dug your hole.

You've got the wrong member LD.

It does appear that you must be stunningly ignorant concerning the number of threads started by boomers who talk about the latest drug they're taking.

I got a laugh from the thread created by Pharmseller,who thanked all of the unhealthy people for allowing him to make enough money selling pharmaceutical drugs,to pay off his mortgage early.Then when he created a thread explaining he was on three different drugs and he was overweight,I realized that at least he wasn't a hypocrite because he consumed the drugs that he sold.

If you had done even a modicum of research of my posts, you would have discovered that my level of education places me in the top 13% of U.S. citizens.

So old man, GFY.lol

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte
Since vitamin D is available in pill form,then the Boomer aka Pill Popping Generation may see their way to consuming more vitamin D.lol

True genius here.You do not disappoint.#dumbass
Did I strike a nerve there old man? lol

FY in your moute.You broke-ass fugkin okie.. Not smart enough to absorb any real technical science papers.
I'll still be rolling when somebody's dug your hole.

You've got the wrong member LD.

It does appear that you must be stunningly ignorant concerning the number of threads started by boomers who talk about the latest drug they're taking.

I got a laugh from the thread created by Pharmseller,who to thanked all of the unhealthy people for allowing him to make enough money selling pharmaceutical drugs,to pay off his mortgage early.Then when he created a thread explaining he was on three different drugs and he was overweight,I realized that at least he wasn't a hypocrite because he consumed the drugs that he sold.

If you had done even a modicum of research of my posts, you would have discovered that my level of education places me in the top 13% of U.S. citizens.

So old man, GFY.lol

Another braggart dumb fugk talking about how intelligent he is.. LMAO.

Fact is, you're just plain fugking boring.

Now run along and get that lawn mower going. I got another SS check coming on the 15th next month. Lol.

Have I mentioned how much I love all these dumbass ate up with jealousy Boomer haters?

Last edited by local_dirt; 07/20/21.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I’m set with supplements, ivermectin and chloroquine.

The Delta variant is the same variant that India had and controlled it with ivermectin.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The Beach Blanket Bingo Immortal Too Cool Boomer generation are generally Disciples of CNN and the Government which is a complete 180 from where they used to be.

Whats worse is they love telling you that you are wrong…Ignorance with Arrogance.

Boomers, you are dropping like flys and Hell is just on the other side.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 07/20/21.
D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
I've been taking D3 for several years 5000 IU/day. Late last year or early this year I stepped it up to 10000 IU/day. Also take quercetin and Zinc and I have had CV19.
However after my appointment with the cardiologist yesterday CV19 is the least of my problems.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
ISAIAH 41:10
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This was reported in the scientific literature almost a year ago.

Also, zinc, vit c and selenium.

And it doesn’t work just for C-19, it’s generally effective on virus infections. I mean, why do you REALLY think flu season is in winter?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe we ought to get indignant like the vaxxers and go around saying things like "Anyone who doesn't take Vitamin D is irresponsible and is a Covid-variant factory like some sort of sewer rat" and "If you don't take vitamin D, you're trying to kill grandma".

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I am prescribed a straight-free form of D (calcitroil) from Vanderbilt.

I have come off of my prophy HCQ of 200 mg every other day.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old Ornery

The Delta variant is the same variant that India had and controlled it with ivermectin.

Can I ask how you got the Iverm and H-Chloro ?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Depending on the individual one can have a Vitamin D overdose. Which will cause the body to have too much calcium. 2,000 IU is more than enough, although some take 10,000 daily. At these high daily doses one should have their calcium levels checked periodically.

Last edited by battue; 07/20/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by Old Ornery

Can I ask how you got the Iverm and H-Chloro ?

He said chloro

He didnt say hydroxychloroquine

I am curious where others get their’s

I have my own sources.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (1minute, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 12344mag, 222ND, 50 invisible), 1,732 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,053
Posts18,521,302
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.