Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Riverc

I feel the same.It's unbelievable to me how some people just can't wake up and see something is not right about this covid vaccine.My Mom is 82 refuses to take the shot and says never in her lifetime has she seen a push by the government to take a vaccine like this.I'm 60 and have never seen a push like this.They going so far as pushing for vaccine passports to restrict unvaccinated people from being part of society.They seem determined to do whatever it takes to force this vaccine,all i hope for is people who do not want the vaccine to stay firm and continue pushing back.

Yes, indeed. The nightmare world that conservatives have been warning about for decades is now upon us.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Just heard Mitch McConnell urging everyone to get the shot, it’s safe and we don’t want to be back again where we were this time last year.

That good, staunch, republican leader wouldn’t lie to us, I’m sure.

The more you type the dumber you make yourself look. Pretty comical actually.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Riverc

I feel the same.It's unbelievable to me how some people just can't wake up and see something is not right about this covid vaccine.My Mom is 82 refuses to take the shot and says never in her lifetime has she seen a push by the government to take a vaccine like this.I'm 60 and have never seen a push like this.They going so far as pushing for vaccine passports to restrict unvaccinated people from being part of society.They seem determined to do whatever it takes to force this vaccine,all i hope for is people who do not want the vaccine to stay firm and continue pushing back.

Yes, indeed. The nightmare world that conservatives have been warning about for decades is now upon us.

Didn't they give up on mRNA vaccines for animals a decade or so back because of deaths?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hanco
I worry less since I got the vaccine!

Lot of people I know aren’t going to take it. They have all kinds of Dumass reasons

MY #1 personal dumass reason is watching a 28 year old man struggle out of his handicap equipped van and into the office building with his guide dog each day. He was a healthy military man until the .gov forced him to take a flu vaccine (pre COVID). Watching this wheelchair restricted young man, and knowing he knows his future quality of life, is sad indeed.

My #2 personal dumass reason is witnessing the effects of vaccines foisted upon my family upon their immigration (yes, legal) from Europe. They were sick for 3 years from side effects.

Face it, medicine is merely a practice of guesswork. Doctors have killed more members of my family than they have saved.

Fugk the Dems and their leftist vaccine- their Marxist reasoning is criminal.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by KFWA
anecdotal

wife and daughter, both vaccinated went to visit her sister. They all went out multiple nights doing things -dinners, shows, etc. The day after my wife and daughter left, the sister gets really sick. Gets tested and sure enough she has covid.

My wife asked her what vaccine did she get,, she says "oh I didn't get it, I have vertigo".

Wife and Daughter are not sick

Vertigo?

Lol
What’s that got to do with getting or not getting needle in the tricep?

whatya gonna do? women logic. I couldn't make the connection.

Last edited by KFWA; 07/21/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
The NYS dept. of health claims that 67% of New Yorkers are fully vaccinated, yet we have more positive cases than we did at this time last summer.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Blackheart
The NYS dept. of health claims that 67% of New Yorkers are fully vaccinated, yet we have more positive cases than we did at this time last summer.

This is the pattern across the world. Those nations with the highest numbers of fully vaccinated also represent the highest numbers of COVID19 hospitalizations and deaths. Conversely, those nations with the lowest numbers of vaccinated, represent the lowest current numbers of COVID19 hospitalizations and deaths. Naturally, the MSM news shows are not leading with this story.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
anecdotal

wife and daughter, both vaccinated went to visit her sister. They all went out multiple nights doing things -dinners, shows, etc. The day after my wife and daughter left, the sister gets really sick. Gets tested and sure enough she has covid.

My wife asked her what vaccine did she get,, she says "oh I didn't get it, I have vertigo".

This single post contains one helluva lot of retard.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Let’s see…

Olympians still have COVID. Pelosi staff has COVID. Plane full of retards still have COVID.

So just what in the fugk are they claiming the shot does?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by deflave
So just what in the fugk are they claiming the shot does?

What it does is, makes someone a but load of money.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
anecdotal

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
Wouldn't be shocked if these "positives" are an excuse to start finding "positives" in the white house - specifically Biden, who'll step down so Kamala and Pelosi come up to power.

..........That would be my guess. They used Joe to get into the White House 'cause commala couldn't get enough votes even with the cheating. They're just looking for an excuse to have Joe step down on the advice of his doctor. But not too soon; because that would arouse suspicion. But it's coming and that's my theory.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
anecdotal

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist

At least you admit it’s retarded.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Banner hospital is requiring all staff to be vaccinated by November or be fired. Fug arsehats!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by cfran
Just heard Mitch McConnell urging everyone to get the shot, it’s safe and we don’t want to be back again where we were this time last year.

I can certainly see how you’d think that way.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I can certainly see how you’d think that way.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Maybe you should quit typing?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Maybe you should quit typing?

Twice for you so maybe it would sink in. I see that it didn’t.

Rick has the necessary hurt feelings report forms for you.

Stay well.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
" Gets tested and sure enough she has covid.
"

There is no valid test for COVID-19. If you take the time to read about the PCR test (that the governments around the world to keep the case numbers up or down) on the FDA website they admit at the end of the 35-40 pages that a positive test result doesn't mean you are infected and a negative test result doesn't mean you aren't infected. They may have removed this part of the PCR description by now.

Last edited by victoro; 07/21/21.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Know a few people personally that have tested positive Covid after being vaccinated for the China flu, and a couple are really sick. The Dumocrats are back peddling and trying to figure out what to do next. Get the vaccine, wear a mask, practice social distancing. Before long it's going to be everyone is going to need yearly bbooster shots if we're going to stop the spread of Covid-19.

They had this planned.
Next they will blame and try to punish those who didnt get jabbed.

They plan for many more to get ill this fall.

The jab was the Delta V.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/21/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (1234, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 01Foreman400, 160user, 17CalFan, 51 invisible), 2,369 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,378
Posts18,488,518
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.