Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 38 of 57 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 56 57
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
It’s typed genius. But if you think your lack of knowledge isn’t noticed by everyone. You are doing even better than you thought.

We understand. Staying on your knees blowing people for bucket chicken leftovers at KFC would have anyone in an irritable mood. I don't approve of your lifestyle but I'm not without compassion for the suffering of a fellow human being.

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DingoDuk
Camera land crushes the price everyone advertises. Call Doug.

PS
Paul make sure you keep that helmet covering your only point.

I only go look at optics at Scheels to see what they are like. If decide to phone it will be from Doug.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Springcove

PS

I only go look at optics at Scheels to see what they are like. If decide to phone it will be from Doug.

Copy.
Even shopping the second hand market can pay off. I have snagged a few for under 1350$

Last edited by DingoDuk; 07/21/21.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Willto
It’s typed genius. But if you think your lack of knowledge isn’t noticed by everyone. You are doing even better than you thought.

We understand. Staying on your knees blowing people for bucket chicken leftovers at KFC would have anyone in an irritable mood. I don't approve of your lifestyle but I'm not without compassion for the suffering of a fellow human being.

Tell us more seems you are an authority. lol
Willto you poor quivering lipped do nothing. last time you told this story it was Jack in the box and a medium curly fry and you were doing it as a Boy Scout fundraiser. Lmfao
Forgive me if my homo comment ruffled your feathers so.

Last edited by DingoDuk; 07/21/21. Reason: Add an apology.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Willto you poor quivering lipped do nothing. last time you told this story it was Jack in the box and a medium curly fry and you were doing it as a Boy Scout fundraiser. Lmfao

Awwww, did we run into the thread here and fling our one little handful of poo it took you all day to crap out expecting no one would say anything back? So sad that didn't work out for you. Oh well good luck down at the KFC.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

PS

Copy.
Even shopping the second hand market can pay off. I have snagged a few for under 1350$

Is there that big of a difference between the two models?

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Yes. I have the shv f1 it’s not near the scope the NXS is.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Awwww, did we run into the thread here and fling our one little handful of poo it took you all day to crap out expecting no one would say anything back? So sad that didn't work out for you. Oh well good luck down at the KFC.

Actually I hoped some crossed fûcktard would stroll by and I could set the hook.

See you run in swing for the fences and I’m at easy living right between you ears.
PS the KFC dumpster fire is fûckn hilarious. Hand jobs are free with a drumstick. LOL.
Tell me about all your rifle scope experience. It’s amazing how you know so little but keep pretending that you are relevant.
What’s your favorite model of Leupold? LMFAO.
PSS, I have a purplish 2.5 compact on my 416 rigby. It’s set and forget and a mile of eye relief so I will keep it but I don’t expect it to last. The Rigby has a little bite to it.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Tell me about all your rifle scope experience

I have 6 Leupolds. Two FX 3 straight 6 power scopes, An Older Vari X-3 Two VX 3's and one VX 5HD. I also have 4 Zeiss Conquests, 2 Swaroski Z6's. One very Old Pentax Lightseeker that won't die. And one Schmidt & Bender Klassik.

Sorry no rebranded Tascos which I understand severely hurts my street cred with the knob twisters at 24 CF. LOL!

Last edited by Willto; 07/22/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
For the record I own exactly one Leupold and it has performed flawlessly. I do not dial. It sits atop my Kimber Montana in 280ai.

Again I will ask. If Leupold sucks as bad as some of you say then why do they sell like hot cakes in the classifieds? Not just campfire classifieds but all classifieds.

Blister-pack Tasco and Simmons scopes also sell like hot cakes, so I'm not sure what your point is.
I bet more deer get killed in NY every year with blister pack Tasco, Simmons and Bushnell scopes than anything else.

I wouldn’t bet against you. In fact, I hear it’s possible to kill deer without any scope at all. wink

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by battue

He'll be here all night, folks. grin

And with everyone of the Leupold threads...everyone....you will be here until it dies out. But in the wings, waiting for the next...you can’t help yourself anymore than the other side.😀

I won’t deny it! They’re about the most entertaining thing going here on the ‘fire. grin

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

And with everyone of the Leupold threads...everyone....you will be here until it dies out. But in the wings, waiting for the next...you can’t help yourself anymore than the other side.😀

I won’t deny it! They’re about the most entertaining thing going here on the ‘fire. grin

Yep, too much fun. LOL!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I hear it’s possible to kill deer without any scope at all.

Or gunpowder. I've sent quite a few to the great beyond with a stick and string. Of course my compound and my recurve don't have knobs that allow you to dope a 1000 yard shot so by 24 CF standards they are worthless. But we uneducated peasants make do with what we have.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I think it's best if Leupold threads are treated as a train wreck right out of the gate. The LHC will ensure they all go there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

With details like that, I am sure you have him sold.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I've never seen a Leupold track correctly unless you are hunting kelp fed beach bears

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

With details like that, I am sure you have him sold.

You sold everyone on leupolds after your post claiming you've never had a failure and then saying they didn't adjust correctly.
Pure comedy gold.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Have to admit, this is one of the better ones..Good scope talk and KFC crazy

laissez les bons temps rouler
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J

Yep, too much fun. LOL!

And predictable.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BobBrown
I've never seen a Leupold track correctly unless you are hunting kelp fed beach bears

Than again you're not the greatest source for proven hunting gear, given you shoot off your mouth way more than anything else. Post up some pics of those great trophies you've taken the last few years.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Page 38 of 57 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 56 57

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 02bfishn, 1234, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 61 invisible), 2,531 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,573
Posts18,491,951
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.