I've carried a Victorinox officer's model for 20+ years now. Very handy tool. I sometimes wish I could trade the corkscrew for a phillips screwdriver, though. Also, I wish the scales were all stainless steel like the old Camilus U.S. Army pocket knives. In my opinion, for what it's worth, the "perfect" pocket knife would be a combination of the Swiss officer's model and the Camilus U.S. Army. Keep the main cutting blade of either style, can opener & small flat screwdriver of the Swiss, scissors of the Swiss, add a phillips screwdriver, keep the tweezers & tooth pick of the Swiss, use all stainless steel (including handles) like the U.S. Army, keep the good U.S. Army bail, keep the large flat screwdriver/bottle opener of the U.S., eliminate the "hook" blade of the Swiss - I have never used mine in over 20 years and don't know what it is for, and maybe eliminate the corkscrew if needed to make it all work, and finally keep the awl from the U.S. Army model. That, to me would make the ideal pocket knife.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."