Print Thread
Hop To
Page 41 of 57 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 56 57
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Willto
Oh and Swarovski hasn’t ever made glass that’s worth a single fück for killing. Finding victims absolutely in the top five killing they fall short. But mechanical have never been there strong suit.
But bless your heart for trying.
300 yards is a great start congrats on not having a single fûckn clue and still feeling relevant. Takes a lot of ego to pretend this hard.

What's that? Couldn't hear you. Sounded like you had something in your mouth. LOL!

Forgive me for having broken more gear than a third mortgage could get you and knowing what works with out guessing!!
Everyone here is still shocked that you are into cock documentaries. TFF you said it not me I’m just rubbing your dumb fûckn face in it. Congrats not many folks jump in a scope conversation with there interest in dicks and such. LMFAO.

GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Everyone here is still shocked that you are into cock documentaries.

Well obviously it was originally a joke. But now you have made such a big deal about it that I'm starting to think that there really is a documentary out there about your life working behind a trash dumpster in a KFC parking lot. LOL! Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Oh [bleep] willto tell me again why you were watching Dick sucking on tv. I’m dying laughing.

You can’t love me that much yet it’s your first day with me haunting you poor deficient mind. 😂😂😂

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by DingoDuk
Oh [bleep] willto tell me again why you were watching Dick sucking on tv. I’m dying laughing.

You can’t love me that much yet it’s your first day with me haunting you poor deficient mind. 😂😂😂

Haunting? More like me triggering a fragile like snowflake whose ego can't take it. I'm just laughing at your pathetic ass. LOL!

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Haunting? More like me triggering a fragile like snowflake whose ego can't take it. I'm just laughing at your pathetic ass. LOL!

Snowflakes don’t have 10 Nightforce scopes and a dozen of the rest of the [bleep] you wish for.
So let’s digress, why are you joking “wink wink” about watching documentaries about sucking dicks. Maybe I’m pushing the issue but I kinda thought you might appreciate some force. 🤣 🤣🤣

PS

Last edited by DingoDuk; 07/22/21. Reason: Hook line and sinker.
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Snowflakes don’t have 10 Nightforce scopes and a dozen of the rest of the [bleep] you wish for.
So let’s digress, why are you joking “wink wink” about watching documentaries about sucking dicks. Maybe I’m pushing the issue but I kinda thought you might appreciate some force. 🤣 🤣🤣

PS

I don't want chit you have nor need it, scope or otherwise. And I'm sorry I don't swing your way. Go troll for a date at your dumpster. LOL!

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
It’s obvious a do nothing fûcktard has no use for quality.
But it still doesn’t negate the gay [bleep] and your spineless sorry. Trolls don’t post pictures of glass that you couldn’t dream of owning if the boss offered triple time.

You might benefit from a nice cup of shutthefuckup. LMFAO
But please don’t!!! I’m going to rub your face in this until you stop the late night Dick flicks!! #savefagfromhiv!!
This whole documentaries thing needs answers.
AND BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY ARE ABOUT ME IS CREEPY @# willto can’t remember what just happened!! LOL

Last edited by DingoDuk; 07/22/21.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Oh and Swarovski hasn’t ever made glass that’s worth a single fück for killing. Finding victims absolutely in the top five killing they fall short. But mechanical have never been there strong suit.
But bless your heart for trying.
300 yards is a great start congrats on not having a single fûckn clue and still feeling relevant. Takes a lot of ego to pretend this hard.

What's that? Couldn't hear you. Sounded like you had something in your mouth. LOL!

Again you read here nothing audible here. Your “funny joke about” watching Dick movies is very telling.

Would you like to see more glass that trumps every thing your limited intelligence can obtain? Or can you just dismiss everything out of your reach as you just don’t need them. Pun intended MR Dick flick. Hint.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Memes as a last attempt to gain some deflection! Good job.
Mr Dick flick has a sense of humor!!!

Tell me about my KFC days again it seems you watched the documentary hopefully I some day might notice you. Crying laughing. You should call me a Karen also that might throw everyone off your whole queer thing. Dying laughing.

It’s like you might actually be slow and I should feel bad!! 😂😂😂

Last edited by DingoDuk; 07/22/21. Reason: Rub it in more
IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

And now with the boys shirtless you weren’t joking about that whole queer movie shït were you. I’m getting kinda bored now it’s obvious that you are embarrassed maybe just keep posting memes they are working.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

And now with the boys shirtless you weren’t joking about that whole queer movie shït were you. I’m getting kinda bored now it’s obvious that you are embarrassed maybe just keep posting memes they are working.

Naaa, you just aren't worth taking seriously. But like a moth to a flame you keep coming back for more abuse. LOL!

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

PS you are obviously playing DR.

Can’t make this [bleep] upshirtlessboysanddickflicks!!!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

PS you are obviously playing DR.

Can’t make this [bleep] up@shirtlessboysanddickflicks!!!

Last edited by Willto; 07/23/21.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Naaa, you just aren't worth taking seriously. But like a moth to a flame you keep coming back for more abuse. LOL!

Clearly you don’t have a clue what is happening maybe read what you are posting. It’s creepy.

Congrats I’m melting. 😂😂😂

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
🎣

LMFAO, Leupold sucks and it explains why willto can’t stop watching and buying.
PS I’m melting!
🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by DingoDuk; 07/23/21.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
🎣

LMFAO, Leupold sucks and it explains why willto can’t stop watching and buying.
PS I’m melting!
🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Getting in the last word is important guys. Fight the good fight.

Page 41 of 57 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 56 57

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 17CalFan, 01Foreman400, 60 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,398 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,557
Posts18,473,057
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.