Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by JeffP
I linked to VAERS site that has individual cases to look at

Look everyone has an agenda and is going to play a numbers game to make a point. The truth is probably in the middle.

For me, a virus that has a 98% survival rate doesn’t add up to the government’s “urgency “ to get needles in arms.

Unless its your Mom, or wife, or child in that 2%!

Being cheated out of 10, or 20, or 30, or even possibly 40 years of life because some idiot with no clue but with a stupid agenda convinced you a vaccine was likely to kill you is a real tragedy.

My advice: get a clue and then make an INFORMED decision.

From CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/past-seasons.html
FLU case in millions per year
2017/2018 45
2018/2019 36
2019/2020 38

If you feel the need during this “epidemic “ go get one.
If you feel my decision is uninformed, I will somehow learn to
Live with it....

So it is your assertion that "about" 40 out of 1,000,000 who become infected with the flu will die from it? The numbers I have seen support that.

So that gives the "flu" a .004% death rate compared to the commonly accepted .2% death rate from C-19. The Covid is 50 times more likely to kill you if you catch it, compared to the "flu". Hundreds of millions get the flu vaccine every year. For something that is 99.996% survivable.

Perhaps they wish to avoid the days of pain and misery, lost work days, and chance of infecting loved ones associated with a disease which is 99.996% survivable.

Comparing the yearly flu vaccines to an mRNA vaccine is like comparing a Pee-wee hockey team to the Lightning.

So, there’s only the mRNA vaccine?

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by jwp475

I turned 70 in January and I'm diabetic. I had Covid-19 last year in November, my wife also. My mother which resides in a nursing home also contracted Covid-19. We all recovered without hospitalization and none of us have any lasting effects. My brother is 2 years younger and has asthma had Covid-19, he needed breathing treatments but no hospitalization and no lingering effects.

My mother took the vaccine. My wife and I will not and my brother did not

Interesting anecdote. My counter is this: an older friend lives in a nursing home in Yakima, Washington. They were one of the first outbreaks of COVID. Fully 1/3 of the residents in the facility died along with 2-3 staff members. He has either had it twice or had a long-delayed relapse. He reports that he is doing pretty well now, no long term effects but that is not true for his friends who died.

Tom

Interesting anecdote.

The median length of stay in a nursing home is 5 months.

So, it's not surprising that some people died within that time.

Yes, people die. You don't lose 1/3 of the population in a 2-4 week period. Ever. But they did. And now things are pretty much back to normal and have been for nearly a year. Why one spike in the deaths, all with covid symptoms, not merely testing positive?

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

99.8%.

Tell that to Peru - they've already lost 0.6% of their population to covid. In the US, where there have been almost two tests performed per person in the country, 35 million cases detected and 0.2% of the entire population has died so far. The actual death rate when considering the probable undetected cases ranges from 0.5-1.2%.

Love to see a death link of common pneumonia, heart disease, cancer, diabetes, strokes, small pox, drug over doses the past 2 years in Peru too. Just to make it honest. lol

How just dengue fever deaths.?

Communicable diseases continue to be the leading cause of death in Peru. In 2007, the standardized mortality rate for major groups of causes was 126.4 per 100,000 population for communicable diseases, 114.3 for tumors, 101.1 for diseases of the circulatory system, and 74.6 for external causes.

Last edited by ribka; 07/23/21.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

No, the alternative is the Johnson and Johnson/Janssen vaccine.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by jwp475

I turned 70 in January and I'm diabetic. I had Covid-19 last year in November, my wife also. My mother which resides in a nursing home also contracted Covid-19. We all recovered without hospitalization and none of us have any lasting effects. My brother is 2 years younger and has asthma had Covid-19, he needed breathing treatments but no hospitalization and no lingering effects.

My mother took the vaccine. My wife and I will not and my brother did not

Interesting anecdote. My counter is this: an older friend lives in a nursing home in Yakima, Washington. They were one of the first outbreaks of COVID. Fully 1/3 of the residents in the facility died along with 2-3 staff members. He has either had it twice or had a long-delayed relapse. He reports that he is doing pretty well now, no long term effects but that is not true for his friends who died.

Tom

Covid-19 went through the nursing where my mother is and few deaths were recorded. One was a 93 year old that l know of.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Yes, people die. You don't lose 1/3 of the population in a 2-4 week period. Ever. But they did. And now things are pretty much back to normal and have been for nearly a year. Why one spike in the deaths, all with covid symptoms, not merely testing positive?

Because your story's bullshit.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

No, the alternative is the Johnson and Johnson/Janssen vaccine.

It was rhetorical
I was replying to goalie
Quote “
Comparing the yearly flu vaccines to an mRNA vaccine is like comparing a Pee-wee hockey team to the Lightning.”

Last edited by JeffP; 07/23/21.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Yep
Originally Posted by Fubarski
[Yes, people die. You don't lose 1/3 of the population in a 2-4 week period. Ever. But they did. And now things are pretty much back to normal and have been for nearly a year. Why one spike in the deaths, all with covid symptoms, not merely testing positive?

Because your story's bullshit.

2017/2018 45 million cases 61000 deaths .0013%
2028/2019 36 million cases 34000 deaths .0009%
2019/2020 38 million cases 22000 deaths .00058
2021/date 34 million cases 60784 deaths.0177%

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Everything that is occurring with c19 has been orchestrated, all a planned event spanning several decades, c19 virus itself has been thoroughly tested over the years and they have formulated multiple strains to kill certain groups individuals and they were planted ahead of time worldwide then realeased simultaneously

and they haven't released the deadly one yet but it's coming

The "vaccine" wasn't developed to protect you from c19

c19 was developed and released SO YOU TAKE THE "VACCINE"

Medical link and source beyond the Illuminati?

I'm not saying I believe it, but to scuff at anything these days is foolish, except alien and Elvis sightings. It's a long race and we aren't even in sight of the finish line

You ‘scuff ‘ at and question what’s just thrown out there.

It was a very simple question is all.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by DocRocket
[quote=bowmanh]
Just a thought from a layman. We have always known the S-spike protein was toxic. That is why C-19 makes you sick.

The question becomes: how many spike protein molecules are produced in the body by the vaccine vs produced by the virus? Where do they accumulate in either case? How long do they survive in the body after injection or infection?

There has been a lot of rumor in the popular press about the S-protein being a toxic agent in and of itself, but I have seen ZERO evidence of this in the medical literature. I just did a quick Google sweep on it this morning, and from what I can tell a single journalist (Japanese) made this claim a few months ago based on a single sentence in a Pfizer internal document that was apparently taken out of context by the journalist.

Several expert panels have addressed this since then, and all have said it’s bunk. These are not Pfizer staff, or government people… they’re research scientists who make their living knowing this stuff.

The S-protein is what the SARS-CoV2 virus uses to gain entry to human cells. It’s a key to a lock, not a poison. Furthermore, there does not appear to be any evidence that the vaccine spike proteins accumulate anywhere. The vaccine stays almost completely in the site of the injection, and your immune system cells attack it and take it up at the site. The S-proteins are expressed on the surface of the vaccinated leukocytes as part of the antibody generating process and are not tossed out into the bloodstream, as some people imagine. After a period of time the cells in question are broken down and the excess proteins are recycled.

When the immune system detects a spike protein in the body it binds to it and destroys it and the viral particle it is attached to. The viruses and the spike proteins are broken down immediately. Intact viral proteins, whether from the CoV2 i virus or any other, do not accumulate anywhere. The body destroys them and reuses the components.

Thank you so much for the correction.

I had read reports from early research of introducing spike proteins into live cellular tissues with fatal results to those cells.

Either that report was more fake news dispersed to discredit the vaccine, or the research was flawed.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The guy is guilty, it would seem, of crimes against humanity on a huge scale.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Everything that is occurring with c19 has been orchestrated, all a planned event spanning several decades, c19 virus itself has been thoroughly tested over the years and they have formulated multiple strains to kill certain groups individuals and they were planted ahead of time worldwide then realeased simultaneously

I'm not saying I believe it, but to scuff at anything these days is foolish, except alien and Elvis sightings. It's a long race and we aren't even in sight of the finish line

It was a very simple question up until you felt compelled to but the flippant Illuminati at the end. At the point it became a smarmy comment.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

It was a very simple question up until you felt compelled to but the flippant Illuminati at the end. At the point it became a smarmy comment.

Do you or do you not have a Medical source link beyond the Illuminati?

Is that simple enough for you?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Toot is a founding member of the Fire Covtard Council

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

You are simple enough for me. I bet you live alone.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

You are simple enough for me. I bet you live alone.

Do you have any Medical links?
You seem confused by the question.
A simple “no” is okay and then you can go back to the Illuminati thing.

Simple enough for you?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Winos Unite !!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Covtards accept any bullshit story bout dead relatives, friends, friends of friends, relatives of relatives, nursing home residents and literally *anything* from Italy or India, as fact.

But they demand multiple citations to authority, if anyone *not* a covtard posts that the sun just might come up, tomorrow.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jaguartx

So is Governor deSantis, our quiet hero here at The Campfire, so often lauded.

Is he guilty of crimes against humanity?

Jus askin.

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 204guy, 10Glocks, 65 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,812
Posts18,477,605
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.