-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 22 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 21 22
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You discount my evidence and you discount my sources. I’m asking you for good examples for both, and you’ve been unable or unwilling to do so.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Remsen
This is the key passage for me: "To triumph in 2024, the Republican presidential nominee needs to offer new policies built on facts and well-thought-out reform ideas. Trump can’t do that. A new face can."

That's the problem. "New faces" will actually be the same old faces that gave power to the left, like Romney, McCain, Cheney, Bush, etc. (the type of candidates that have run before and who people like AKPenis, a self described Republican, doesn't know enough about to decide whether he'd support them).

Trump was the only President in my life, including Reagan, who actually did what he said he'd do and did it to fulfill his campaign promise to make American great again.

If the GOP candidate in 2024 is the type of new face like the idiots who lost in 2008 and 2012, and who won in 1988, 2000 and 2004, I'll be sitting out the election.

Trump's narcissistic, juvenile behavior put Biden in the Whitehouse. Large numbers of white, male voters got sick of his immature, boorish behavior and said so at the polls. Trump giveth and he taketh away. Anne Coulter has been dead on on this issue.

https://news.yahoo.com/ann-coulter-blames-gigantic-pussy-224927277.html

Hard to believe you are dumb enough to believe this bullchit, but here you go again...

It’s not that hard to believe when you come to the conclusion he is a retard.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by 270jrk
You discount my evidence and you discount my sources. I’m asking you for good examples for both, and you’ve been unable or unwilling to do so.

I’ve been very clear that I don’t have good examples of such evidence as I have not seen any. The burden of proof/evidence isn’t on me.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’m not asking you to disprove the claim of election fraud, only for what you would consider acceptable as evidence. And nobody else I’ve asked has a good idea either. Everyone just knows that “there’s no evidence”, apparently in my opinion, because the mainstream news publishes that claim. I absolutely disagree with the claim of: not one bit of evidence.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by callnum
Other than Trump who was the last prez to go one and done?
I can’t recall.

Jimmy Carter. Gerald Ford before that.
\George HW Bush

Sam......

IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I’m not asking you to disprove the claim of election fraud, only for what you would consider acceptable as evidence. And nobody else I’ve asked has a good idea either. Everyone just knows that “there’s no evidence”, apparently in my opinion, because the mainstream news publishes that claim. I absolutely disagree with the claim of: not one bit of evidence.

That is a problem isn’t it? The mainstream media is obviously biased and wouldn’t be reporting on such but at the same time the far right media is just as bad. Oann, epoch times, those aren’t credible either the. There is the truly ridiculous sources like the “maga institute”.

It would be nice to see something with references and peer review but I doubt it exists.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Lol, the resident never trumper posts an opinion piece that exemplifies his hurt feelings in prose.
Then, the indoorsmen pile on in agreement!

Lol

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Backroads
Lol, the resident never trumper posts an opinion piece that exemplifies his hurt feelings in prose.

Lol

Trump sucks and there is no evidence that he won the election. It is what it is, sorry that’s so tough for you.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Tarqueen is still upset over innocent angel George Floyd

Never own or trust a mare who never had a foal. Women who bought into the feminist myth and opted to not have children ( like Anne) are crazy , unstable and should never be trusted. She is a very stupid girl in her words

Originally Posted by Tarquin
Here you go....

"A year ago, former Trump supporter Ann Coulter wrote a column titled “I Want Him to Lose,” but decided at the time, “Ah [bleep] it, I don’t want to screw over other Republicans. I’ll just keep my mouth shut.”

But Coulter—who during the 2016 campaign wrote a book-length endorsement of her preferred candidate, In Trump We Trust—felt no such restraint on Wednesday as the violent spectacle of gun-toting Trump acolytes storming the United States Capitol in armed standoffs with cops unfolded on global television screens.

“We finally got the authoritarian liberals have been talking about,” the right-wing firebrand told The Daily Beast. “And I want to point out what a gigantic pussy he is. Who are these people still supporting Trump and this nonsense ‘stop the steal’? I don’t understand why. Why are you doing this for Trump when he doesn’t give a crap about you? These poor, working-class Americans, hanging on by their fingernails! No, he didn’t have time for them. He was too busy talking to Bob Woodward.”

Coulter went on: “He held a rally and he encouraged them to march on the Capitol while he goes back to the White House to have a nice lunch because he’s a gigantic pussy. He always has other people doing his dirty work. He was this tough guy on The Apprentice. He couldn’t even fire his own attorney general. He sent Corey Lewandowski to do it. He just trash-tweets Jeff Sessions on Twitter. Oooohh what a big man!”

Coulter sputtered with rage as she vented about the soon-to-be ex president. “I hate him,” she seethed.

Ann Coulter Goes Scorched Earth on Newt Gingrich in Battle Over Trump

Coulter said she initially couldn’t accept that Trump supporters—which she conceded fit only the broadest definition of conservative—were actually rioting in a manner that, in her decidedly debatable view, was every bit as bad as Black Lives Matter and antifa. But, in true Coulterish fashion, she concluded that yes, indeed, they had been incited by their unworthy hero.

“The thing about antifa is that the men are scrawny and the women are 300 pounds. And I do see a lot of beefy-looking guys who look like Trump supporters,” she reasoned.

“Trump betrayed his own supporters at every turn,” Coulter added. “He turned over his presidency to Idiot Boy Jared. Who is still supporting this guy? So now we see. And he tells them, ‘yeah go march on the Capitol,’ and then he goes back to the White House, gets in bed and starts tweeting.”

Remarkably, Coulter declined to acknowledge that she had been misguided to boost Trump’s candidacy, largely on the basis of his anti-immigration, isolationist, and “America First” rhetoric.

“He was the only one saying this stuff,” Coulter reasoned. “I hate him. He’s a betrayer. But I’m pretty confident we’re never going back to the Bush Republican Party…Yes, I knew he was a coarse vulgarian. Yes, I knew he was a huckster. I think we all did. But one thing there was no warning of was Jared and Ivanka. They ran this presidency and all they cared about was impressing Kim Kardashian and sucking up to Wall Street…After he was elected, we got the most gigantic bait-and-switch in history…That was a shocker.”

As the Trump flag-toting mob rampaged through Statuary Hall, the Senate chamber, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office, Coulter mused: “It enrages me. This is the first time there has been mob violence from conservatives, and we’re never gonna hear the end of it.” She argued that the infamous “Brooks Brothers Riot” of Palm Beach County 20 years ago didn’t come close. “And thank you, Donald Trump—his last gift to the Republican Party.”

Ann Coulter Finally Comes Clean to Bill Maher on Trump: ‘I’m a Very Stupid Girl’

She continued: “How many Republicans is Donald Trump going to screw before he leaves office? I just hope this ends anybody talking about Ivanka and Don Junior running for office. This is the capstone of the Trump presidency.”

Coulter being Coulter, she defended the dubious, arguably destructive, effort by Republican Sens. Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz to object to the congressional counting of electoral votes in swing states that Trump lost. She claimed Cruz and Hawley are being “reasonable.”

“They aren’t saying ‘we’re going to overturn the election,’ they aren’t saying ‘stop the steal.’ They’re saying, ‘this is our last chance to have a fair hearing of vote cheating’…The court rulings were correct, but the claims of cheating have not been looked at.”

But when asked if Cruz and Hawley, given the Trump-incited rioting, should persist in their quixotic quest, Coulter was less certain.

“I’m hesitating now,” she said. “I mean, they didn’t do this. Trump did it.”

Last edited by ribka; 07/23/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE

Lol

Trump sucks and there is no evidence that he won the election. It is what it is, sorry that’s so tough for you.

No tougher than for you to recognize election fraud when it's caught on videotape, you dumb fugk.

And no, I'm not trying to debate you like you had a plausible argument or position to begin with. Fugk you and the other commies like you that come on here.

FOAD.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Lol

No tougher than for you to recognize election fraud when it's caught on videotape, you dumb fugk.

And no, I'm not trying to debate you like you had a plausible argument or position to begin with. Fugk you and the other commies like you that come on here.

FOAD.

Post up evidence, I’ll wait….

It’s amazing how obsessed you are with me lol following me around into the gun forums to talk [bleep], I’m living rent free in your head and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it. It’s awesome!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Lol

Listen up lady, no one cares about your feelings. The OP is a twat, and by default, is on your side.

Just like you, and the other indoorsmen, are on his side.

Maybe try going outside? Fresh air, even through two masks, will do you some good.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Caldumb, the pot bellied, gap toothed, ginger dwarf, never served in the military but calls Trump a pussy for not serving in the military.

hilarious. Your absentee father must be proud. lol

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Other than Trump who was the last prez to go one and done?
I can’t recall.

You arent Calledumb for nothing.

I get why you are bitter ya old drunk fugg.

You support bone spurs with time and money and he gets his azz kicked by the worst possible prez candidate ever. TFF!

Just like when Trump won. HRC was the only person on the face of the planet he could beat. Still waiting on something big? LOL

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Cmon Takeadickdude. Tell us all the bad policies Trump had and all the good ones lyin Biden has had. Ed k

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Calldum lives in a town with a population of 1,500.

And he’s scared to death of COVID.

LMAO

What a fugkin bitch.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
AKPINDICK has never seen a negro.

LOL

Just another COVTARD.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Lol

Listen up lady, no one cares about your feelings. The OP is a twat, and by default, is on your side.

Just like you, and the other indoorsmen, are on his side.

Maybe try going outside? Fresh air, even through two masks, will do you some good.

What a stupid thing to say lol.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
At the end of the day Biden is still prez, bone spurs is still unemployed and the fire faithful wept. Still

LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Good evidence would be that hand recounts of the paper ballots don't match the machine counts by large margins.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
At the end of the day Biden is still prez, bone spurs is still unemployed and the fire faithful wept. Still

LOL

Lol, pedojoe the war hero! Right?

Page 15 of 22 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 73 invisible), 2,348 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,714
Posts18,494,515
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.