Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Backroads
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Lol, the resident never trumper posts an opinion piece that exemplifies his hurt feelings in prose.
Then, the indoorsmen pile on in agreement!

Lol

Trump sucks and there is no evidence that he won the election. It is what it is, sorry that’s so tough for you.

Listen up lady, no one cares about your feelings. The OP is a twat, and by default, is on your side.

Just like you, and the other indoorsmen, are on his side.

Maybe try going outside? Fresh air, even through two masks, will do you some good.

What a stupid thing to say lol.

Lol, that was a quick backpedal watch4bear!
Even though you only have stupid things to say, you should really get some fresh air. Maybe only wear one mask outside?

I’m betting she wears two. Driving around in her Subaru by herself.

Do you ever get tired of using the same 3 or 4 insults that you know to be lies??? Do you think your family knows what a [bleep] loser you are ???

Lol.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Lol, the resident never trumper posts an opinion piece that exemplifies his hurt feelings in prose.

Lol

Trump sucks and there is no evidence that he won the election. It is what it is, sorry that’s so tough for you.

Listen up lady, no one cares about your feelings. The OP is a twat, and by default, is on your side.

Maybe try going outside? Fresh air, even through two masks, will do you some good.

Even though you only have stupid things to say, you should really get some fresh air. Maybe only wear one mask outside?

Do you ever get tired of using the same 3 or 4 insults that you know to be lies??? Do you think your family knows what a [bleep] loser you are ???

Lol.

Says the chick that’s using a sockpuppet instead of standing by her own words and reputation

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Lol

Lol.

Don’t need many to out a TDS brain addled whiner like you. I’m sure your the “pride” of your little village of idiots.
Nice try though. Swing and a miss. Maybe you need another “Participation” Trophy.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Lol

Lol.

Don’t need many to out a TDS brain addled whiner like you. I’m sure your the “pride” of your little village of idiots.
Nice try though. Swing and a miss. Maybe you need another “Participation” Trophy.

TDS is worshipping a guy who is no longer the president and never will be again. TDS is bending over while that president goes after guns and you sit by silently. You are just a sheep like the rest of the trump cultists. Your poor family must be really proud of you.

Whiner??? I’m not the one whose been crying on the internet for the past 6 months about how unfair it is that Trump lost the election. You are only on these forums because it’s the equivalent of a participation trophy for you, I bet in real life you’re scared people will find out your a trump worshipper.

Also, you’re a pedophile.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'm beginning to think our lib trolls might not have employment obligations during the day.

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I like what Trump did, but Trump is done. It would be a mistake to run him in another race. We cant afford another 4 years of this garbage. Find someone with similar beliefs that isnt a complete ass.

I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
Now that someone brought it up, Trump got out of military service because of a medical condition (bone spurs).

Well, he just didn't think up the bone spurs. The DOD decided that those with bone spurs should not go in the military. A draft board physical showed he had 'em.

Question: How did Joe Biden stay out of the military????? Anyone know?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by copperking81
I'm beginning to think our lib trolls might not have employment obligations during the day.

At all.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
And they hate America

And themselves

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Another swing and a miss for Watch4Queers!

Pedophile projection. Typical Commie DemoRat tactic.

Here’s a clue for ya on how most of the Campfire Men feel about a whiney little bitch like you.
We don’t have to hide behind a Sock Puppet.
Most here have met many Members, and have made many good lifetime friends. And know and trust each other personally. And their reputations.
Real men. Something you’ll never be able to comprehend.
Your just a hideout laughing stock. Nothing more. Never will be.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 07/23/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This thing is bigger than Trump now. A change of style might be good. Desantis delivers, quietly. A stiletto rather than a sledgehammer.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Another swing and a miss for Watch4Queers!

Pedophile projection. Typical Commie DemoRat tactic.

Here’s a clue for ya on how most of the Campfire Men feel about a whiney little bitch like you.
We don’t have to hide behind a Sock Puppet.
Most here have met many Members, and have made many good lifetime friends. And know and trust each other personally. And their reputations.
Real men. Something you’ll never be able to comprehend.
Your just a hideout laughing stock. Nothing more. Never will be.

Lol @ “real men”…..nothing says “real man” like calling people names on an internet hunting forum and crying about Donald trump. Lol.

You crack me up hahahahahah!!!!…..ok “real man”….

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by local_dirt

At all.

We're definitely not getting the paid lib trolls. They clearly lack wit.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Lol

One??

That's dangerous around those murderers not wearing masks.

Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

At all.

They’re real good at whining, though. “Orange Man Bad”
“He Hurt my pussy”. “He took my Bump Stock”
And “trying” to hide their true identity. It always comes out. About the only “skill” they have is lying. Three things they all have in common. They’ve told so many lies that they began to believe them. And they wished they were real men like most of the members here. And they all have a serious case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Sad little gals. All of them.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 07/23/21.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

At all.

And “trying” to hide their true identity. It always comes out. About the only “skill” they have is lying. Three things they all have in common. They’ve told so many lies that they began to believe them. And they wished they were real men like most of the members here. And they all have a serious case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

They're the high school dropout drama queen troll "VARIANT".

grin

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

At all.

It’s embarrassing that I need to explain this to you but it’s not about bump stocks themselves, it’s about incremental gun confiscation. You are ok with bump stocks being taken away, cool, you’re opinion on anything else being taken away is of no value.

And lol again at the “real men” thing. If you have to go around telling people you are a “real” man….well…..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

At all.

It’s embarrassing that I need to explain this to you but it’s not about bump stocks themselves, it’s about incremental gun confiscation. You are ok with bump stocks being taken away, cool, you’re opinion on anything else being taken away is of no value.

And lol again at the “real men” thing. If you have to go around telling people you are a “real” man….well…..

Keep trying Watch4Queer Troll Gal. Besides for being a Whiney little bitch, your reading comprehension sucks too.
You’ll find nowhere on this Forum that I ever said “bump stock” being banned was “cool”. Or OK. Or nowhere that I claimed to be a “Real Man”.
I’m just enjoying watching you make a fool of yourself. And outing yourself on the Campfire.
But then everyone here realizes that but you.

Another swing and a miss. But your too stupid to realize your the new Laughing Stock of The Fire.
Maybe you should try tiddlywinks. 😜

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Literally everyone is ok with bumpstocks being banned Watch4bear.

Only retards are not.

Hint

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I like the trolls that respond to every post. lol

Page 17 of 22 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,255 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,697
Posts18,494,224
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.