Hop To
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Sauer200

Correct Old Toot.
God is and hasn't changed His views about violent mobs of homos that blow up churches, OR THOSE WHO DEFEND THEM.
There aren't many that want to publicaly take the Lord's side on this issue here this week.
Perhaps there's the 7,000 who haven't bowed their knees to Baal hear at the campfire.

Others might be looking for the big perk the atheists are offering.
Maybe there's a prestigious trophy waiting for for atheists' favorite preacher of the year award!
šŸ˜„

You assume that any and all that disagree with you are atheists. I for one believe in a higher power or a God.

I believe that most who disagree with you simply think you're an ass hole.

I don't know (Probably the most honest statement you've ever made)

Why do you use His name so?
That's no way to speak Jesus' holy name.

Why donā€™t you use your real name here.....Stevie Anderson

šŸ¦«

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
ā€œMolon Labeā€

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Idaho_Shooter,

Thatā€™s a good post. With some thought provoking assertions.

To paraphrase Richard Dawkins, an atheist and evolutionary biologist...On one planet, and maybe only one planet in the whole universe, molecules that would normally combine to make nothing more complex than a piece of rock gathered themselves into different sized pieces of matter of complexity so staggering that they can walk, run, jump, swim, fly, see, hear, and catch and eat other living pieces of matter of complexity; and some are capable of talking, thinking, feeling, reasoning, creating, and loving other pieces of complex matter.

Did they have help from a Creator...?

Most of us wanna be masters of our own destinies. Most of us wanna feel in control of our lives. The notion of autonomy is attractive. It gives our lives order and predictability. But is oneā€™s desire for autonomy a barrier to belief in God...? Is it that some donā€™t want to believe in God because they donā€™t want to need Him...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not Anderson. But you know that.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Before I started working for myself my last 2 jobs were in factories and many of the employees in the production area were women. Many of the leads in these areas were lesbians. Everyone knew it. Most treated them as anyone else. Some were pretty mean towards them. I'm very conservative in my beliefs, what some here might call fundamental. My job required me to deal with those in leadership and every one of these women had a high level of respect for me because of how I treated them. Some even asked what I thought of how they chose to live. Though I never approved of their choice in that area I never condemned them. I thought it was a shame for them to throw away their lives in such a way but every one of them were hard workers and trustful people that never caused trouble for anyone. My point in telling this is that these people have every right to live as they like but I will always draw the line at them feeling like it's okay to present their lifestyle as normal and to influence the young to feel that way.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by IZH27
Iā€™d say that God is just as concerned about fundamentalist idiots that lead people down the path of hatred and false doctrine as he is about homosexuals.

Why couldn't I have thought to write those very words. Short and right on.

He is concerned with all sinners and their salvations.

Yes He is.

I put it in my signature and gently remind folks of it from time to time. I prayed for the opportunity to lead the out of the closet homosexual young man that works at the grocery store.
I think a lot of them were exposed to molestation by adult homos as a child or teen and it's messed them up. I try to reach them with the gospel like any other person.
However, I have had reports from friends, aquaintances, students and family being assaulted by queers who sexual assaults, molested etc.
I would gladly train the victims how to defend themselves and break the arms of the wicked who try to violate a young person or family. The innocent need to be taught what to do when some neighbor or dirtbag comes into them.
Someone here will likely call me on that statement as being an unloving harsh violent fundamentalist, but so be it. I care less and look forward to opening another school and training decent folks how to defend against violence from sodomites or anyone else.

Hold up....you are getting "reports" from family and friends about queers assaulting them? Where exactly do you live? I don't know alot about said queers but from what I've seen they ain't generally the most physically intimidating types...

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H/C, I had promised myself not to address you directly anymore but just this once I will.
Young people need to be told at a very young age that there are bad people in this world that they need to avoid and avoid emulating. They need to be taught that repelling bullies by whatever force necessary is OK. That includes rebuffing homos out to recruit them, and that is sure to happen. If anyone here was never hit upon as a young person by a homo, a drug dealer, or suffered bullying attempts they led a very sheltered life indeed. My youngest daughter attracted the attention of a girl bully in junior high school and much to my wife's dismay I told her to throw that girl down and give her what she was looking for. My wife broke in lamenting how she would be suspended from school. I told my daughter if she got suspended I would take those days off and we would do whatever she wanted to do. The problem was solved the next day without her being suspended. I think the teacher approved. That same daughter ditched a college girl friend that unexpectedly came on to her sexually. I never heard if or how she handled being offered drugs but surely it happened. So yes H/C kids need to be taught to defend themselves and be assured of support when they do it. My daughter in her valedictory speech thanked me for teaching her it was her right to defend and take up for herself.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H/C, I had promised myself not to address you directly anymore but just this once I will.
Young people need to be told at a very young age that there are bad people in this world that they need to avoid and avoid emulating. They need to be taught that repelling bullies by whatever force necessary is OK. That includes rebuffing homos out to recruit them, and that is sure to happen. If anyone here was never hit upon as a young person by a homo, a drug dealer, or suffered bullying attempts they led a very sheltered life indeed. My youngest daughter attracted the attention of a girl bully in junior high school and much to my wife's dismay I told her to throw that girl down and give her what she was looking for. My wife broke in lamenting how she would be suspended from school. I told my daughter if she got suspended I would take those days off and we would do whatever she wanted to do. The problem was solved the next day without her being suspended. I think the teacher approved. That same daughter ditched a college girl friend that unexpectedly came on to her sexually. I never heard if or how she handled being offered drugs but surely it happened. So yes H/C kids need to be taught to defend themselves and be assured of support when they do it. My daughter in her valedictory speech thanked me for teaching her it was her right to defend and take up for herself.

Glad to hear that.
A good dad who is involved in teaching his daughter wisdom is one of the most valuable gifts he can offer.
It sounds like she received much.

I was reflecting on some kids whose Dad's hired me to provide some skills to help in those areas. Most of the time it starts with the Dads' wisdom and words are plenty to stop problems in their path. When it goes further, as I've had reports back, it feels good to know that the young people got out of the situations unharmed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by antlers
Bland or insipid intellectual fare is an apt description (to me) of dogma and orthodoxy, compared to the first-generation passion of what it meant to simply strive to be a fully devoted follower of Jesus. The first century approach to advancing the gospel modeled by Jesus and His apostles is very different from what we see today. And itā€™s very different from what weā€™ve seen after about the first 300 years of Christianity.
This could well explain the rapid growth of Biblically based Community Churches that are specifically non denominational.
Yep. Canā€™t blame emā€™. Kinda like another reformation, so to speak. To heck with beinā€™ told what youā€™re ā€˜supposedā€™ to believe just because itā€™s part of some set of principles laid down as being incontrovertibly true by other men in authoritative positions (like Popeā€™s and Archbishopā€™s and other ecumenical patriarchā€˜s and such). Same goes for formal catechisms, creeds, and confessions. Iā€™ll draw my own conclusions in these matters, rather than have emā€™ dictated to me by someone else.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Glad to hear that.
A good dad who is involved in teaching his daughter wisdom is one of the most valuable gifts he can offer.

I was reflecting on some kids whose Dad's hired me to provide some skills to help in those areas
. Most of the time it starts with the Dads' wisdom and words are plenty to stop problems in their path. When it goes further, as I've had reports back, it feels good to know that the young people got out of the situations unharmed.

BULLSHIT !

šŸ¦«

ā€œMolon Labeā€
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Glad to hear that.

I was reflecting on some kids whose Dad's hired me to provide some skills to help in those areas
. Most of the time it starts with the Dads' wisdom and words are plenty to stop problems in their path. When it goes further, as I've had reports back, it feels good to know that the young people got out of the situations unharmed.

BULLSHIT !

šŸ¦«

Yeah, I'd say that Crappy presents as a boy raised by a mother with no father to teach him how to be a man. He now struggles with his repressed homosexuality, constantly struggling to act like a man. Tilting at his homo windmill.
There's is a reason all the so called holy men (and women) of many different religions have cordoned themselves off from society and retreated to their monastery's, nunneries, abbeys, friary's, cloisters, and other religious communities.
What many of them liked to do just wasn't accepted by society.
I've personally seen the effeminate ones choosing and being sent off to the priesthood.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Before I started working for myself my last 2 jobs were in factories and many of the employees in the production area were women. Many of the leads in these areas were lesbians. Everyone knew it. Most treated them as anyone else. Some were pretty mean towards them. I'm very conservative in my beliefs, what some here might call fundamental. My job required me to deal with those in leadership and every one of these women had a high level of respect for me because of how I treated them. Some even asked what I thought of how they chose to live. Though I never approved of their choice in that area I never condemned them. I thought it was a shame for them to throw away their lives in such a way but every one of them were hard workers and trustful people that never caused trouble for anyone. My point in telling this is that these people have every right to live as they like but I will always draw the line at them feeling like it's okay to present their lifestyle as normal and to influence the young to feel that way.

It's a good thing you didn't have to work with any lesbians like the beaver and NaVelgayser.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/23/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't you have a "Retreat" to attend?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Don't you have a "Retreat" to attend?

Glamper is still reconciling which gender he wants to transition into....BoyScouts retreat or Brownies ?

#ChoicesMatter

šŸ¦«

ā€œMolon Labeā€
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I go away from here for a few days break and the same thread starts up again,

only different,

sort of,

but not really.

I think I'll go find some music to post.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, there were no adults in the room.
When the cats away.....

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by xxclaro

Hold up....you are getting "reports" from family and friends about queers assaulting them?

You have to understand, he's the provost of the Citizens Auxiliary clearinghouse for reporting on violent homosexual mobs.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by xxclaro

Hold up....you are getting "reports" from family and friends about queers assaulting them?

You have to understand, he's the provost of the Citizens Auxiliary clearinghouse for reporting on violent homosexual mobs.

LMAO

šŸ¦«

ā€œMolon Labeā€
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Tommorow is Sunday!!!!!

#can'twait!!!!

šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by renegade50
Tommorow is Sunday!!!!!

#can'twait!!!!

šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Iā€™m going fly fishing tomorrow and will miss HCs sermon. Iā€™m sure it will be one of unity, forgiveness and blessings for allā€¦

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

It's a good thing you didn't have to work with any lesbians like the beaver and NaVelgayser.

Every once in a while we get to see how deep the Christianity actually runs.

And how close to the surface the angry door to door salesman is.

We have many examples of real Christians on this board. You will never see them resorting to insults or name calling. Thus they are ALMOST always treated with respect.

Just as at my place of work, where several women are employed. Ladies get treated with utmost respect by all (Yes a couple of them do live with other women). Females who show off their assets and use feminine wiles to avoid labor or gain favors are treated with contempt.

People have a way of quickly determining who is worthy of respect, and who are the pretenders. Some around here read sign well.

HC, do you have a brother who lives in Walla Walla Wa?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

89 members (35, 6mmCreedmoor, 6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 6 invisible), 1,435 guests, and 868 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,513
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.