-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not disappointed, they are pretty much meeting my expectations.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
If you want to read some stats for shootings in Chicago this is a pretty good site.
Daily updates and lots of in depth stuff,don't let the name bother you,its as in depth and easy to read and follow as any I've seen.
Pretty unbelievable numbers,I mean like war zone kinda numbers.

Greg

https://heyjackass.com

Semper Fi
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As of 45 minutes ago the tally for the weekend so far is 11 killed 55 wounded. It will be higher when the next 11 hours ends and the work week officially ends.

Talking to you is like trying to nail jello to the wall.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They is drinking democrat Kool-Aid. Let them. Leave them alone.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 07/25/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
They is drinking democrat Kool-Aid. Let them. Leave them alone.

The problem is that 800 more hatched.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy

Black folks, not only in Chicago, but in so many demonrat run political zones/states should be demanding an end to the slaughter of young black folks and innocent bystanders.

Not going to happen, not only in Chitcago, but anywhere............................with a rare few exceptions, it's not in their genes, whereas corruption, lawlessness, theft, murder & savagery is.

So Chitcago will continue to be Chitcago..............................

MM

Yep

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
VG: SHhhhhhh... This is a social problem creating its own solution...

Sorry. Not a chance.
About like bailing the river while it rains.

Black Lives Matter.
My ass.

Nobody phuggin cares.
The better off folk (black and white) in the majority of Chicago that this doesn't happen in, don't care. Oprah DGAF! Biden DGAF! Even Harris.
Or, Obammy.

A few of the Mom's and Grandmothers, probably do.

But it's a war zone tribal mentality.
My teenage daughters should see their 80's. Easy.
No one expects to see them or their compatriots dead.
A tragedy when it happens.

Inner city young black men.
It's just normal.

Even pie in the sky dreaming, I don't see how it can get better.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sako76
VG, you got it wrong! It's them White Supremacist's that Sleepy Joe Biden was telling us about that are the Number 1 threat to the security of the US!

I'm confused. So young Chicago black men are white supremacists? I should get out more....

Sic Semper Tyrannis
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Time to let that BLM Pride shine!!! From henceforth the city shall be known as New Mogadishu!!!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
They have a ton of pent up hatred caused by liberal news

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don’t think for a second that the Left isn’t intentionally allowing crime, especially violent gun crime, to skyrocket. They are sacrificing useful scumbags on the alter of the coming “gun control crisis.” Since they will likely lose seats in the mid terms, I assume they’ll try and make their move in the next year. They have tens of thousands of troops in DC still for a good reason.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Read this if you want to find out. The fundamental problem is culture”, the ghetto gangster culture that was created largely by welfare and dependency on government.

Liberal White Teacher in Poor Black Inner City High School

Essay by a teacher in a black high school
*This is a repost from the rants and raves section from the Mobile, Alabama craigslist.*

The truth is usually a tough thing to accept, so I understand if this is flagged. It would be a cowardly thing to do, but I understand it. Some people just ignore unpleasant truths. However, if you think ignoring the problem, or trying to censor the truth, will help our black children improve, you’re dreaming. This is important, so I’m happy to repost – indefinitely if necessary. I find it interesting that NO ONE has had the intellect to refute anything in the essay. They can only attempt to censor it, as if doing so somehow makes it invalid. Weak minds, weak minds.

Until recently I taught at a predominantly black high school in a southeastern state.

The mainstream press gives a hint of what conditions are like in black schools, but only a hint. Expressions journalists use like “chaotic” or “poor learning environment” or “lack of discipline” do not capture what really happens. There is nothing like the day-to-day experience of teaching black children and that is what I will try to convey

[Linked Image from ]
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It can not be fixed with more government intervention and tax money. The fix has to come from within the black communities. I feel sorry for the good black folks that have to live in fear in those hell holes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by reivertom
It can not be fixed with more government intervention and tax money. The fix has to come from within the black communities. I feel sorry for the good black folks that have to live in fear in those hell holes.

Those communities have always had crime but the big increase this past year is by design.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
VarmintGuy was a on permanent penis patrol (PPP) at all the concert halls, he missed out on all the juicy details of Homicide Division.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Don’t think for a second that the Left isn’t intentionally allowing crime, especially violent gun crime, to skyrocket. They are sacrificing useful scumbags on the alter of the coming “gun control crisis.” Since they will likely lose seats in the mid terms, I assume they’ll try and make their move in the next year. They have tens of thousands of troops in DC still for a good reason.

That’d be my guess too.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Redjones: Thank you for that informative AND shocking linked to site information.
Sad and shocking.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
slumload: Your constant obsession with penis's and bathroom habits answers a long standing question about your sexuality - YOU are uncomfortable with your homosexuality!
And that is sad in several ways.
And, again, you are incorrect and no nothing of which you blather about - in other words you are a homosexual idiot.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Chinstructor and JakeBlues: In the back of my mind I have been suspecting and worrying about this allowance of gun violence being a back handed "reason" for the "gubmint" eventually trying to disarm the American public?
I can conjure up no other reason.
Long live the Second Amendment.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Yep, tough to get witness accounts of shootings in the hood. Dindu’s cuz Dinseenuffin and auntee Dawnnonuffin usually not much help nor cooperative.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 222Sako, 58 invisible), 2,585 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,931
Posts18,498,662
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.