Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#16284728 07/26/21
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Something AKPENISDUDE and Caldumb are intimately familiar with...

There are endless hacks you learn as a gymnast. Sweaty palms? A generous layer of chalk will fix that. Need something to keep the bottom lining of your leotard in place? Here, try handy "butt glue."

"Butt glue," as it's commonly called in the sport, comes in many forms, but the most popular I've heard of as a former gymnast is Tuf-Skin. Haley Graham (Missy Peregrym) explains the concept perfectly in Stick It, THE gymnastics film of gymnastics films. "It's just this sticky stuff you spray on your butt so the leotard doesn't ride up," she says. The particular product linked to above doubles as spray adherent base for athletic tape.

2008 Olympian Alicia Sacramone Quinn said via email that she used to apply Tuf-Skin specifically, and she also pointed out that over the years, leotard companies have improved the fit of their leotards (GK Elite told BuzzFeed in a 2012 interview that it's all about engineering and testing). Rutgers gymnastics head coach Umme Salim-Beasley, too, said she used Tuf-Skin during her years as a collegiate gymnast, but relied on hairspray earlier in her career. Other similar products exist that are advertised as roll-on body adhesives.

https://www.popsugar.com/fitness/how-do-gymnastics-leotards-stay-in-place-48431234

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I bet AKPENISDUDE and friends can get their leotards off in a hurry though.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wonder how much glue you'll reckon she'll need?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
LOL

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by jorgeI

It would probably be best to purchase it in 5 gallon bucket or 55 gallon drum quantities.

IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Something AKPENISDUDE and Caldumb are intimately familiar with...

There are endless hacks you learn as a gymnast. Sweaty palms? A generous layer of chalk will fix that. Need something to keep the bottom lining of your leotard in place? Here, try handy "butt glue."

"Butt glue," as it's commonly called in the sport, comes in many forms, but the most popular I've heard of as a former gymnast is Tuf-Skin. Haley Graham (Missy Peregrym) explains the concept perfectly in Stick It, THE gymnastics film of gymnastics films. "It's just this sticky stuff you spray on your butt so the leotard doesn't ride up," she says. The particular product linked to above doubles as spray adherent base for athletic tape.

2008 Olympian Alicia Sacramone Quinn said via email that she used to apply Tuf-Skin specifically, and she also pointed out that over the years, leotard companies have improved the fit of their leotards (GK Elite told BuzzFeed in a 2012 interview that it's all about engineering and testing). Rutgers gymnastics head coach Umme Salim-Beasley, too, said she used Tuf-Skin during her years as a collegiate gymnast, but relied on hairspray earlier in her career. Other similar products exist that are advertised as roll-on body adhesives.

https://www.popsugar.com/fitness/how-do-gymnastics-leotards-stay-in-place-48431234

My first cousin competed in the Miss America pageant years ago. They used the same stickum stuff in the swimsuit competition

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 99Ozarks, 673, 14 invisible), 1,457 guests, and 944 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,489
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.