D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by dan_oz
What does taking away guns have to do with a report of a protest? Evidence that without guns people are too afraid to turn out and express their views? How many cops do you think they should have shot?

When you were affected by rules about masks and lockdowns, how many cops did you shoot?

You jumped to a conclusion and completely missed the point. But, that's ok.. for now.

You're still in America.

Actually, I'm not. I'm here where the demonstration took place. And I own plenty of guns. What was your point?

Well, the point NOW is.. you're pathetic for letting .gov take all your rights away.

BTW- why do YOU have guns and nobody else does? Telling. Sounds like you're part of the problem.

Lots of people here have guns. More people and more guns than ever before. I think your problem is that you simply don't know what you are talking about.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
I love making fun of the French as much as any group of worthless people, but damn if they ain’t getting after it over those vaccine laws.

No schit. They're out there every day giving it what-for.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
What does taking away guns have to do with a report of a protest? Evidence that without guns people are too afraid to turn out and express their views? How many cops do you think they should have shot?

When you were affected by rules about masks and lockdowns, how many cops did you shoot?

You jumped to a conclusion and completely missed the point. But, that's ok.. for now.

You're still in America.

Actually, I'm not. I'm here where the demonstration took place. And I own plenty of guns. What was your point?

Well, the point NOW is.. you're pathetic for letting .gov take all your rights away.

BTW- why do YOU have guns and nobody else does? Telling. Sounds like you're part of the problem.

Lots of people here have guns. More people and more guns than ever before. I think your problem is that you simply don't know what you are talking about.

Coming from a dumbass Aussie who has allowed .gov to take all their rights away, I'm flattered.

You dumb fugk.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 160user, 204guy, 1badf350, 65 invisible), 2,904 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,192
Posts18,503,506
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.