C
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Slavek
The healthcare provided were first to be vaccinated followed by people with certain predisposing conditions and the elderly. How can anyone expect for population to accept vaccination when all healthcare workers are not?

Liar

Has your wife been vaccinated?

No!!! and hell no.
Toot , my wife is retired, after meeting the " man prize" me... smile she no longer has to work. Just kidding she had to hang the gig up due to a chronic illness.
But you know nurses it's in their blood ... being compassionate care givers and all... she keeps in touch with colleagues and they speak freely and openly with her as she is not in the biz anymore.
They keep their mouths shut at work.... there is hint in there for you.
Oh and the compassionate health care systems she dedicated 27 yrs to kicked her to the curb in a N.Y. second after she became ill. She went through her life savings paying out of pocket for health care after she was unable to work. This was all before I married her.

So,,no longer “in the trenches “.

Sounds like quite a raw deal she got. Sorry to hear that, fubar. It’s good that you were and are there for her. Well done.

Toot,
A salient point I was trying to make is; since she is no longer employed (controlled) she doesn't have to tow the company line and her colleagues can speak openly to her about what is really happening.
Oh and my stepdaughter is a working nurse.... she works in a hoytee toytee hospital so no treches involved. smile

Understood.

Ignore is only a few keystrokes away. Try it.

But if everyone did that you’d never get any feedback. And that’s reality.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You guys are stupid.

VA where I go has very few “Negros”.

I have a dermatologist right now that is on a 3 year contract with the VA, he is one of the best in the field. He is a Reserve Colonel also and instructor for the Military dermatology, and has a premier private practice.

I see him in all three venues on y’alls dime.

There are some good doctors in the VA

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 07/27/21.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
You guys are stupid.

VA where I go has very few “Negros”.

I have a dermatologist right now that is on a 3 year contract with the VA, he is one of the best in the field. He is a Reserve Colonel also and instructor for the Military, and has a private practice.

I see him in all three venues on y’alls dime.

Maybe see if they have a good brain doctor while you are there.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They do. Because of all the soldiers with Traumatic brain injury.

Showing your stupidity again

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by goalie
They should all quit.... on principle.... but noooo... gotta keep that goobermint pension

Yeah. Should. Uh huh.

Goalie may have some first hand input on this.

I had a reaction to the anthrax vaccine and was told it doesn't apply to me.

You got the anthrax vaccine during the first dessert storm? If so, you are lucky you survived. Gulf War Syndrome wasn't caused by WMD's. it was caused by the anthrax vaccine.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No Sir, it wasn’t the Anthrax vaccination. It was a vaccination and/or exposure that happened only during Desert Shield.

I learned this by accident because I was assigned to the “patient squadron” a few years later healing up and I was tasked (on detail) with stamping records with “in the area of operations” or “not in the area of operations”

So if you boys have something like that in your shot records or medical records…go file !

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 07/27/21.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Maybe you should make an appointment.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Maybe you should make an appointment.

This where you wanna be when Jesus comes back, picking on those trying to help soldiers or the soldiers that give you the right to run your KkCan’tKutItKKKunt mouth ?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Is your name Francis?

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your humor flatlines because you are a punk from a lineage of punks and KKKUNTS

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by slumlord
Well VA is negro operated mostly, Prissy and Steppen Fetchit can’t get jobs anywhere else. Groids are Covid magnets anyway, probably a good thing.

And thank God for the Sickle cell....
😄😄😄😄

Yeah Mother....

JC got it.
LOL!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Your humor flatlines because you are a punk from a lineage of punks and KKKUNTS

Yeah...maybe you should fast track that appointment.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The VA is a giant cluster F u c k

You got that all wrong. It is a fluster cuck and that is many times worse.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
No Sir, it wasn’t the Anthrax vaccination. It was a vaccination and/or exposure that happened only during Desert Shield.

I learned this by accident because I was assigned to the “patient squadron” a few years later healing up and I was tasked (on detail) with stamping records with “in the area of operations” or “not in the area of operations”

So if you boys have something like that in your shot records or medical records…go file !

Actually, people who never stepped foot in the middle east ended up getting GWS. There were only a few countries that had any GWS cases and they all gave the anthrax vaccine to their people. I found this out after my brother was diagnosed with ALS as a result of GWS. There were several people in his unit that are dead or extremely sick from GWS. I learned allot from the people at Wounded Warrior. I tried to get my brother a hunt while he still could. Unfortunately, it did not work out in time. There were lawsuits against the VA which the VA never admitted any wrong doing but created new benefits if you were diagnosed with ALS. The benefits included handicap vehicle, improvements to the home to make more handicap accessible, people to come in and bath and help around the house 3 hours a day monday thru friday, and $10,000 a month. That is an admission of guilt. They know they are responsible. Of course, dealing with the VA, they save money by taking the paperwork for the benefits and sit them on someone's desk for 6 months in hopes that the veteran will die so they don't have to pay for it.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 07/27/21.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Actually, people who never stepped foot in the middle east ended up getting GWS. There were only a few countries that had any GWS cases and they all gave the anthrax vaccine to their people. I found this out after my brother was diagnosed with ALS as a result of GWS. There were several people in his unit that are dead or extremely sick from GWS. I learned allot from the people at Wounded Warrior. I tried to get my brother a hunt while he still could. Unfortunately, it did not work out in time. There were lawsuits against the VA which the VA never admitted any wrong doing but created new benefits if you were diagnosed with ALS. The benefits included handicap vehicle, improvements to the home to make more handicap accessible, people to come in and bath and help around the house 3 hours a day monday thru friday, and $10,000 a month. That is an admission of guilt. They know they are responsible. Of course, dealing with the VA, they save money by taking the paperwork for the benefits and sit them on someone's desk for 6 months in hopes that the veteran will die so they don't have to pay for it.

Does your brother know that you’re a butt fugker?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The VA is a giant cluster F u c k once again now that Joey is in office and they know what they get away with.
This will merge into Patients being required to have it for eligibility....
Just a matter of time.....
The little toehold is being established....

At least under President Trump and his accountability intiative they had a eyeball on em.

Try rescheduling rountine blood work and then a week later the Q &A health session with a doc....

20 25 mins total to do both combined
Literally.....

What a goat Fuqk......

Early july was my yearly appt.
Had ta reschedule

Dec appt now.
They are just sooooooooo busy...
GMFAB......

VA around here is " N double O" for the most part anyways.

Better maintain your yearly check in for current status with em.
Fugga,s will drop ya from the system.
Then ya gotta deal with Shequithra the enroller once again and all the sista girls in the process who you are inconveniencing by making them do their job.

Try their death by touch tone menu and the groovy music and did you know blurbs, suicide messages.
You cant bypass em at all.
And then when ya get thru.
You get the pass the buck routine to whoever
They can't just make the # available of who you need to talk too.
Oh no.....
Cant have that info up front or available at all.....
Holy fuqk....
Call 1 800 827 1000 and go into gravity field of the Black hole of our Galaxy and spin around the accretion disc for 2 hours before you get a human on the line......
Then the PTB let me connect you fun begins.......

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Our VA here in NNY does a great job and most appointments are at your convenience. My brother lives in Georgia and he hasn't one good thing to say about the system down there. He's in the process of moving to Ohio and is hoping for a better system there. If by chance I have to go to Syracuse for an appointment of any kind I expect it to be an all day thing, haven't had to go there for about 10 years and am glad they take care of us up here.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I've nothing but great service at the VA Seattle. They link up with the University of Washington medical. Great doctors and staff that do care for the vets.
Compared to the private sector, I'll take the VA every time.

Just my opinion,

W. Bill

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Health care is geographical.

VA. Civilian. It depends on where you are.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Unfortunately , you’re typically better off seeing private doctors than going to the VA if you can afford to.

Do doctors in private practice graduate from different medical schools than VA doctors?

You’ll find that a significant portion of the VA’s doctors graduated from a school in India/Middle East/Pakistan/etc....

So, yes, they do.....

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

448 members (12344mag, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 160user, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 46 invisible), 1,750 guests, and 1,041 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,867
Posts18,497,464
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.