Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Fubarski
The Fazis will never stop.

Soon, it'll be req ta get inta .gov buildings.

Not far fetched at all.

My neighbors down the way recently went to Hawaii for a vacation, had their 1st vax certificates with them, no problem with New Orleans, Hawaii, return.

When they wanted to island hop it was a no go because they didn’t have proof of their 2nd vax which they hadn’t yet taken. They had to take a private plane at 850$ each to do their islands hopping.

Is this more of your Covtard Bologna virus opinion again?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by goalie
Health care is geographical.

VA. Civilian. It depends on where you are.

You hit it and demographics also.
Nashville is " N double O" big time.
Clarksvegas one aint that far behind.
Alvin York in Murfeesboro in the same class.
Throw in huge vet population around this area.

The med personel really aint the issue.
It's all the admin types.
Looking for the max to do the least.
That is the road block.
Literally........

Fugging appt scheduling at any of em is a goat f u c k...

Got good comments on the one in the Gulfport/Biloxi, Mississippi area. Don’t know if it’s still that way.

Friends from Michigan have a 99 year type lease arrangement for their camper and they spend most of the winter here. He uses that location exclusively for his needs.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
No Sir, it wasn’t the Anthrax vaccination. It was a vaccination and/or exposure that happened only during Desert Shield.

I learned this by accident because I was assigned to the “patient squadron” a few years later healing up and I was tasked (on detail) with stamping records with “in the area of operations” or “not in the area of operations”

So if you boys have something like that in your shot records or medical records…go file !

Actually, people who never stepped foot in the middle east ended up getting GWS. There were only a few countries that had any GWS cases and they all gave the anthrax vaccine to their people. I found this out after my brother was diagnosed with ALS as a result of GWS. There were several people in his unit that are dead or extremely sick from GWS. I learned allot from the people at Wounded Warrior. I tried to get my brother a hunt while he still could. Unfortunately, it did not work out in time. There were lawsuits against the VA which the VA never admitted any wrong doing but created new benefits if you were diagnosed with ALS. The benefits included handicap vehicle, improvements to the home to make more handicap accessible, people to come in and bath and help around the house 3 hours a day monday thru friday, and $10,000 a month. That is an admission of guilt. They know they are responsible. Of course, dealing with the VA, they save money by taking the paperwork for the benefits and sit them on someone's desk for 6 months in hopes that the veteran will die so they don't have to pay for it.

You are the same pinhead who said it was not a FDA approved shot
in a thread with same general subject matter several months ago.

I posted links showing otherwise and it has been FDA approved for civilian sector fields all the way back to the early 70,s IIRC.
Same exact shot...

And that shut your dumb azz down back then....

And you never mentioned your brother or this story of his unit at the time in that thread. And now wounded warrior stuff also...

Cause I'm fairly sure if you thought of that stuff mentioned above when I shot you down about your post back then.
You would have used it as references to reinforce your "points" in dealing with me at the time....

I think you are just making up schit on the fly, thinking no one remembers what you posted several months ago....

Basically talking outta your azz as usual...

Last edited by renegade50; 07/27/21.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (22250rem, 06hunter59, 1minute, 2500HD, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 59 invisible), 2,643 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,915
Posts18,498,329
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.