Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The conservatives are more for pro choice, and nothing forced, which is the way it has to be.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I've seen enough fake, cap-on-needle covid shot videos to not believe a fuggin thing that any "pol" vaccination claim.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My daughter is a nurse in the Chinook Regional Hospital in Lethbridge. She's had to deal with Covid. It is real something. A new infection caused by a virus? Or just a virulent flu?

Who knows for certain? All I know is some, mostly old, people have gotten sick, some very sick and some have died. Even a few young people have been hospitalized and some died.

As a nurse, the daughter has to gown up and wear protective visors, masks etc. There is no difference between flu patients and Covid patients for those protective measures. More Covid patients die than from the flu.

Unfortunately I have had to see a number of doctors over the last year. None have told me to ignore Covid. I was told to get vaccinated ASAP as any problems possible problems with the vaccine, were less than getting Covid. My family are all vaccinated, the three women with Moderna and I got Pfizer. No issues, so far. It was our choice to support our nurse daughter.

Many of my friends and relatives have not been vaccinated. That is their choice.

Time will tell who is right, or wrong.

All I know is that I am sick of Covid. I want it over. I want to travel. I want businesses to flourish.

Last edited by AB2506; 07/27/21.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If you're a covtard, you voted for biden. Period. And you voted several million times for him.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I'd be willing to bet that 90% of conservative pols have been vaccinated.

It's not a liberal vs. conservative issue.

It's an intelligence vs. dumbass issue.

And the stupidity is not limited to some conservatives. Remember KamelHo refusing to take any "Trump vaccine?"

lol... what a fuqing woketard.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by cfran
The conservatives are more for pro choice, and nothing forced, which is the way it has to be.

I think that the forcing has only just begun.

LSU requires all fall semester enrollees to be vaccinated or a no go.

What’s about to happen with the NFL should be interesting to watch if a team is forced to forfeit due to no team vaccinations and that team’s owner is held responsible for the monetary loss of what the game would have produced.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Fugg dude...why don't you go back to pretending to be a Jew?

Your whale blubber and muktuk are getting cold. Go eat.

Don’t pretend to be a skimo, Live the dream.

Muktuk is best served cold.

Not sure about the whale blubber. My guess is it's a cold dish too.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

What’s about to happen with the NFL should be interesting to watch if a team is forced to forfeit due to no team vaccinations and that team’s owner is held responsible for the monetary loss of what the game would have produced.

A bunch of University’s require it, but you can Always get/file for an exception. So it’s not exactly as you say. I’m dealing with it now for both of my kids. Let them continue to force, it’s not going to happen for half of America, period.

NFL will cave ultimately I believe, either way it will be decided by the courts.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Toot I've been having some ongoing thoughts about all the government has involved itself in and it is excessive to me. They are the primary influence in this nation and they get their motivation for the most part from polls and lobbyist, along with their lust for power, money and the spotlight. I don't need them to inform me of anything and don't trust them when they do.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

A bunch of University’s require it, but you can Always get/file for an exception. So it’s not exactly as you say. I’m dealing with it now for both of my kids. Let them continue to force, it’s not going to happen for half of America, period.

NFL will cave ultimately I believe, either way it will be decided by the courts.

Truth about the exceptions and Goalie gave his example in the thread about the VA requiring all employees to be vaccinated.

Yep, I feel that the NFL will obey as money does talk loudest.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Toot I've been having some ongoing thoughts about all the government has involved itself in and it is excessive to me. They are the primary influence in this nation and they get their motivation for the most part from polls and lobbyist, along with their lust for power, money and the spotlight. I don't need them to inform me of anything and don't trust them when they do.

No doubt, Jim.

I truly believe that we’ve only scratched the surface on this whole matter. It ain’t going away anytime soon and I think it’ll get even more forceful come time for the 2022 elections,,,,Just like was done in 2020.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Old Toot,

You’re a dumb fgking Jew

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Old Toot

You’re the biggest Jew , Puzzy azzhole produced by THE Fire LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

No doubt, Jim.

I truly believe that we’ve only scratched the surface on this whole matter. It ain’t going away anytime soon and I think it’ll get even more forceful come time for the 2022 elections,,,,Just like was done in 2020.

This will absolutely be part of their plan to steal the next election. They're desperate, and have to win.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

And the stupidity is not limited to some conservatives. Remember KamelHo refusing to take any "Trump vaccine?"

While I hold conservative politicians in slightly higher regard than communist politicians, I don't forget that they're still politicians, and therefore several levels lower than, say, used car salesmen.

I agree that any politician getting the shot is definitely a sign of being a dumbass. But mostly because politicians are dumb asses.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Yeah I remember her statement on that.

The conservative politicians have been more quiet than outwardly pro, vocally, so far. I was glad to see Kennedy and Scalise take a stand.

Old Coot,

All this time you have claimed to be a kghubt, whilst claiming to refuse the vaccine.

Which is it?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Alt Right and Negroes have issues with vac..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

No doubt, Jim.

Uhhhh, yeah.

Because stupid dick heads like yourself keep trying to give validity to all the BS claims.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by GeoW

Why do Negroes have issues with it? This is new to me.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by GeoW

Why do Negroes have issues with it? This is new to me.

They simply don’t trust it due to historical reasons regarding the supposed sterilization of blacks by the government.

Just about all masks wearers in our area are black folk. Their ministers have gotten involved trying to push the shots with the urging of the black mayors.

Most ain’t buying it.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

294 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 17Fan, 1beaver_shooter, 34 invisible), 2,148 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,745
Posts18,495,171
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.